BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: Bay Area CA: 2004 330i ZHP 6MT Mysticblau on full black leather

llegos is offline Internet Superhero BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    2004 330i ZHP

Bay Area CA: 2004 330i ZHP 6MT Mysticblau on full black leather

Looking to sell my 2004 BMW 330i (E46) sedan with the ZHP sport package and 6 speed manual transmission. I bought this car from its original owner about a year and a half ago for my commute, but now I take Bart to work and no longer need the car. I have a lot of records for the car (including the original window sticker!) and it has always been maintained well. Please see the details below and ask any questions!

Details:
    -Clean Title in hand
    -128,000 Miles. Nearly all of these are freeway cruising. Both the original owner and myself used this for freeway commutes, very little stop-and-go or around town mileage.
    -6 speed manual transmission (rare for this car)
    -Mysticblau metallic dark blue paint
    -Black full leather interior (expensive option on these cars, seats are full leather, no alcantara/suede inserts, which I prefer as the suede is notoriously difficult to maintain)
    -Harmon Kardon sound system (amazing sound quality)
    -I put on Work Equip wheels that are a 18x8.5" square setup, but also have the stock wheels that will come with the car.

Overall the paint and interior are in pretty great shape for an 11 year old car. There are only a couple minor flaws beyond a couple normal door dings. First that the front bumper must have got snagged on a curb at some point and its now slightly crooked. I never did get around to fixing it, as it wasn't a big deal and isn't incredibly noticeable. I don't believe the bumper even needs replacing to fix it, but I haven't had it looked at by a body shop. The fog lights are currently off the car and I'm currently looking to find them in my garage, and if I can't I'm definitely willing to adjust the price accordingly. Secondly, a couple of the little covers where you'd attack a roof rack have their clearcoat peeling. There is zero other signs of clear coat issues, just these little plastic pieces.

The cloth A and C pillars has started to fail, but I bought a brand new full set of panels w/hardware which is included, but not installed yet.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about the car or if you want more pictures, etc. I respond quickly to PMs and email, or leave your number and I can call/text you as well.

]

I'm asking $11,500 for the car with the Work Equips AND the stock wheels.

Without the Works, I'm asking $10,500 or best offer.

Thanks!
    Last edited by llegos; 11-07-2015 at 10:33 PM.

My Cars
    2004 330i ZHP
    Am I totally off base here? Had a lot of flakes on CL (as expected), but this is a pretty nice car. Has the value of them dropped that much?

My Cars
    E30 M3, E36 M3, E92 M3
    Just for reference. I bought an 03 zhp sedan (auto) about 2 years ago with 70k miles for 8900
    ///Motorsport

My Cars
    2004 330i ZHP
    Hmm, ok, thanks for the insight; I do appreciate it. It looks like I might be a little optimistic on my price; looks like similar cars are having a tough time selling on ebay even. Must be a buyer's market on ZHPs