hello everyone, first off i want to send thanks for this wonderful helpful forum, i have searched before i posted this, hell i even went to youtube to find and listen to all types of m62tu's engine sounds, i just couldnt find the sound mine is making. Ok let me start i have a 2003 x5 E53 4.4, with regular maintenance except any timing guides which the previous owner said he had done under his care. So the problem im getting a ticking/clicking noise coming from under the truck. i used a stethoscope to try to pin point noise. the noise is loudest coming from the upper oil pan/sump area kind of right behind and under the AC. the half moon shaped print is where circled, i think the oil pump sprocket is behind it. This ticking noise seems to appear after operating temps at idle, neutral, and in drive (under certain load) no warning lights or ses light and doesnt effect driving. i removed the lower oil pan, but its clean as a whistle, no plastic pieces in pan, engine parts look very clean. i need some help be fore i go haywire, im sorry if this been discussed i just havent had any success finding any answers. please all advise will be appreciated, thanks in advance.

http://vid791.photobucket.com/albums...012_143442.mp4

[IMG] [/IMG]