My Cars
    2002 X5

Self level inactive

Hi there, just picked up a 2002 X5 4.4i. Woke up last night to my alarm going off, the rear end was on the floor and the car won't start. Turn the key over and the self level inactive message appears. Car has been running great and the air suspension has been recently replaced. We have had three days of rain and the car hasn't moved. Not sure if that has anything to do with it. Any ideas?

Thanks.

My Cars
    2010 Audi S4
    Not much to go on there..Battery? Does it crank and won't fire?..What was replaced, bags?..compressor?..sensors?

My Cars
    2002 X5
    Car was dead this morning. Only the air bag light in the dash came on when I turned the key but nothing else. Tried jumping it and nothing. Checked the fuse box, water has been leaking right over it. Fuses don't appear to be blown though. Am I some serious trouble here???

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, replaced a fuse, jumped the car, compressor came on and lifted the car back up. let the engine run for about 10 mins and the self level inactive light reappeared and the car sank again. turned the car off and the compressor is still running. I'm thinking this is what happened last night. compressor came on and would not shut off causing the battery to die and the alarm to set off when the car sank. I am not a car guy by any means so I'm sure i'm out to lunch here. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The rear suspension was supposedly fully replaced before I bought it.

Thanks

My Cars
    02 525,01 X5,99 323IC
    I bet you blew an air hose and it is just pumping into nothing. If you pull the spare tire out, you should here the compressor going and a possible hiss of air.

My Cars
    2002 X5
    Nice call. It was the small hose from the compressor. Thanks a lot guys.

My Cars
    2002 X5
    Does anybody know the size of the thread for the compressor line and where to get the replacement parts? The compression sleeve is gone and i can't find an identical part anywhere. The dealerships just want me to buy a whole new compressor kit.