BMW E24 Premium Sound Rear Speakers Pearl Beige

Highly-rare and sought after BMW E24 6-Series Premium Sound speakers. Amazingly good sound, OEM Pearl Beige with undamaged speaker pods.

Grills and felt-covering on them are very nice. Some minor lifting on one of the pods that can easily be re-glued if desired. Tan is an excellent candidate for re-dying if you want to color match it to your interior. Wiring is intact. Fully tested and confirmed working with no distortion. Speaker pods could likely stand to be cleaned up further; I will attempt to do so before shipping. The plastic around the mounting screws / speaker housings in one of the units has some minor fracturing but the speakers are still held in tight and securely.

I have sold multiple sets of desirable BMW OEM Premium Sound components; I wouldn't sell anything not suited for my personal E30 or E28. Keep in mind, the box weights 17 lbs for these speakers, so shipping rates have been adjusted accordingly. Overseas / international shipping is available, but you must contact me for a quote beforehand.

List Date: 9/21/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: BMW E24 Premium Sound Rear Speakers Pearl Beige
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------