Bimmerforums Upgrade Garage The Tire Rack

Thread: Need help identifying these Panasport wheels

My Cars
    87 325iS

Need help identifying these Panasport wheels

I got these wheels several years ago with an E30 and never really used them for anything. They're Panasport wheels that say "Pro Rally" on them as well as "For Racing Purpose Only." They're 14x7 and the normal E30 bolt pattern which is 4x100, right? I have no idea what offset they are.

I've tried searching for Panasport Pro Rally wheels but haven't found anything that looks like these wheels but also with the "For Racing Purpose Only" label.

IMAG3624.jpgIMAG3619.jpgIMAG3620.jpgIMAG3621.jpgIMAG3623.jpg
    Future Spec E30

My Cars
    87 325iS
    It's house cleaning time again and these are still here about two years later haha. Anyone have any ideas? I promise I won't bump this thread again.
    Future Spec E30

My Cars
    70's p-cars
    Those are very cool and coveted by the vintage racing crowd. Post them over on Grassrootsmotorsport.com and see what happens.

My Cars
    82 320i 89 325i
    the wheels are sized the same as standard panasport but should be a bit lighter than the street wheel. no issues running them on the street but they may bend or go out of round easier than the street counterparts. best to have them checked periodically if running them as a street or daily wheel.