Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza 6

My Cars
    '92 TRM E36 / '05 325ci
    Quote Originally Posted by TH3xR34P3R View Post
    I agree. unfortunately Xbox Live is unrivaled when it comes to the amount of users online compared to PC racing sims... in addition all my friends play Halo, destiny etc.
    Not even close. iRacing has some of the best physics and simulated cars...but it is also the biggest multiplayer racing sim/game on the planet. By far and wide. That's what drove it's popularity through the roof. You could add every person who is racing multiplayer online for every racing game on xbox together and it wouldn't even come close to the amount of people on iRacing at any given time. iRacing has 40,000USD winnings and shit. It's serious shit. Forza or any racing game for that matter can't even come close. There are so many people on iRacing that they have what is called "splits". For example, GT3 races are running every other hour right now on the odd hour. You'll have 90+ people sign up for the same race and they have to split it into three different groups and it's split based on their iRating; ie skill, because there are so many people. And that is just one race. Thousands and thousands of people on iracing at the same time. You don't even get that on forza with people playing single and multiplayer at the same time added together. It's the benchmark and king kong for multiplayer racing. Literally nothing comes close. It is in it's own league. Loads of pros on it too. I've raced with will powers, sebastien bordey or however it is spelled, several nascar drivers, max chilton, and so on. Like I said, king kong.

My Cars
    Many
    ok.

My Cars
    1987 325iS...edan
    Also, I'd imagine the iRacing servers don't drop races all the time like the Forza 6 ones have been doing for months...

It's too bad, I have good races on there sometimes but they're so frequently ruined by turn 1 melees/dropped races. Definitely hurts the incentive to keep trying.
    Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one?
    Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

My Cars
    '92 TRM E36 / '05 325ci
    ok.
    I'm not shitting on forza. Don't want you to think I have a problem with it or anything like that. I'm just correcting you in your thought that xbox has more people playing racing games online than iRacing. I've been sim racing and messing with arcade racers like forza and gt series' for like 15-20 years and know the industry.
    Last edited by sjpgoalie; 01-14-2016 at 02:26 PM.

My Cars
    Many
    Quote Originally Posted by sjpgoalie View Post
    I'm not shitting on forza. Don't want you to think I have a problem with it or anything like that. I'm just correcting you in your thought that xbox has more people playing racing games online than iRacing. I've been sim racing and messing with arcade racers like forza and gt series' for like 15-20 years and know the industry.
    it's my fault I meant to say Xbox live just has more players online. I didn't mean just forza or any racing game. I can be playing forza then all my buds & I can jump on halo, destiny etc...

My Cars
    '92 TRM E36 / '05 325ci
    it's my fault I meant to say Xbox live just has more players online. I didn't mean just forza or any racing game. I can be playing forza then all my buds & I can jump on halo, destiny etc...
    That's one of the features of steam, but it is free like PSN PC master race baby. Naw, I understand though. It was the same for me when I was on playstation a lot.

My Cars
    Many
    That's one of the features of steam, but it is free like PSN PC master race baby. Naw, I understand though. It was the same for me when I was on playstation a lot.
    very true steam is awesome. unfortunately my desktop is collecting dust...I know My PC hardware is better than my Xbox ones CPU/GPU etc... I'm just lazy now...having a wife/kids etc...my Xbox one is just basically convenience for my family as a entertainment hub in the living room especially with the kinect and the OTA HD support with DVR etc ( cord cutter here) i know you can do all this with the PC but IMHO the interaction is easy ( for my wife & kids) on the xbone. one of these days I gotta dust off my desktop & fire it up.

My Cars
    '92 TRM E36 / '05 325ci
    very true steam is awesome. unfortunately my desktop is collecting dust...I know My PC hardware is better than my Xbox ones CPU/GPU etc... I'm just lazy now...having a wife/kids etc...my Xbox one is just basically convenience for my family as a entertainment hub in the living room especially with the kinect and the OTA HD support with DVR etc ( cord cutter here) i know you can do all this with the PC but IMHO the interaction is easy ( for my wife & kids) on the xbone. one of these days I gotta dust off my desktop & fire it up.
    That makes sense. Consoles are wicked convenient. Eventually I'll get a PS4 I'm sure. I haven't turned on my PS3 since august, but I've had my eye on a ps4. Only reason I'm not pulling the trigger on one right now is because I just replaced my old logitech g27 with a thrustmaster and bought a gtx970 super-super clock back in august. I do however like the further convenience of the xbone because of the voice command and shit though. Then again I've been looking at buying a swagway...so I don't want to get TOO lazy lol. I'd be able to put that bitch at my bedside, hop on it out of bed and go right to the xbone and order it to turn on netflix without even stepping on the ground lol ugh. I'm a bachelor, but still saving up for a farm so I should probably stop spending money for a while fkn shit lol.

If you ever dust off that PC, let me know. iRacing can get a little costly and it's serious shit with a lot of money to win, but people seem to REALLY like DiRT rally these days. Honestly I'll race anything that isn't an arcade racer with someone who likes racing hard. I've been looking for a sim that I can race hard in but not worry about dropping backwards in a serious series. There are three series IIRC in iRacing that'll net you 40k. Once you get to a certain point with your license status and performance ratings, you don't race as much and wait for heavy hitter shit in iRacing. But it's like a fucking job. So I have a lot of spare time now because of the license and perf status. Watch for Assetto corsa. It's a legitimate sim and coming to xbone and ps4 soon. Don't buy project cars. Terrible borderline sim.

I am rambling. Sorry. Had a few drinks tonight. Thirsty thursday -_-

My Cars
    Many
    Had a few drinks tonight. Thirsty thursday -_-
    all good brah.

Compactive is offline Helpful. BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    3x 318ti

BMWs from my gallery

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by Compactive; 01-15-2016 at 12:08 PM.
    Want a custom signature? Post requests here, or PM me here | My Flickr

My Cars
    LSx M3 & 2017 Touareg
    I'm on, most nights

GT- BsaintMedia

Last edited by Bsaint; 01-15-2016 at 04:27 PM.

My Cars
    Many
    really nice pictures. I gotta start taking some.

My Cars
    99 M3, 16' x35d, 09 128i
    Added everyone I could on here.

Played my first endurance race today on pro and was in 1st by lap 20.

I think I need to do one on unbeatable for it to be a challenge. I did win 197,000 credits doing it, so that was nice haha

My Cars
    Many
    does anyone have a fanatec for their xbone? I had an old fanatec for my 360 couple years back Mounted on a playseat evolution & I loved it.

My Cars
    Nothing
    This thread made me fire Forza back up today. I will add people now. Eternal671 is my username

My Cars
    '07 E92 335i
    Y'all need to get on rivals.

flickr
    BMW CCA #444326
    come see bought me

My Cars
    Many
    Quote Originally Posted by gary88 View Post
    Y'all need to get on rivals.
    ye.

My Cars
    99 M3, 16' x35d, 09 128i
    So I'm now playing unbeatable and getting podium each time. 1st place is still too fast for me so all I'm getting are 2nd and 3rd place.

The racing is much more intense on unbeatable.
    Last edited by KnudsonsM3; 01-17-2016 at 09:40 PM.

My Cars
    1987 325iS...edan
    Yeah, unbeatable is where it's at. The endurance races are frickin' hard though on that level! I dunno what it is about those cars but I can't get them to stick through the sweepers. If you guys add me, do your gamertags show up so I can add you back? I've done a number of the rivals challenges I think and would love some fresh competition!

My Cars
    99 M3, 16' x35d, 09 128i
    Quote Originally Posted by ELVA164 View Post
    Yeah, unbeatable is where it's at. The endurance races are frickin' hard though on that level! I dunno what it is about those cars but I can't get them to stick through the sweepers. If you guys add me, do your gamertags show up so I can add you back? I've done a number of the rivals challenges I think and would love some fresh competition!
    My GT is same as my username here.

Unbeatable endurance races are impossible. They run 6 seconds quicker each lap.

My Cars
    1987 325iS...edan
    Okay, I think I added everyone. Anyone doing the Can-Am league race with the chance to win the Ferrari 312P?

My Cars
    1987 325iS...edan
    If not, you should. All you have to do is end up in the top 50% by Friday which is fairly easy. I've uploaded tunes for each of the cars except the McLaren, and I've won races in the league with each. According to Turn 10 it's the only way to get the car, and this is the last week they're doing it.

My Cars
    99 M3, 16' x35d, 09 128i
    Where do I find the race?
    Last edited by KnudsonsM3; 01-20-2016 at 12:33 AM.

My Cars
    1987 325iS...edan
    Quote Originally Posted by KnudsonsM3 View Post
    Where do I find the race?
    Under "league" or "leagues" in the race section. It's called Can-Am something, got a picture of a trophy and olive branches around it.

Compactive is offline Helpful. BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    3x 318ti
    GT Acemafia04
    Want a custom signature? Post requests here, or PM me here | My Flickr

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast