Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza 6

My Cars
    Monster 5

Thumbs up Forza 6

I'm surprised there was no thread for this already? Forza 6 is coming out real soon guys and the game looks absolutely beautiful 1080p/60fps. Stunning wide list of cars and scenic tracks. Anyone getting it? Post your gamertag below and what you are looking forward to drive, thoughts and opinions, etc.

Add me.
    Gamertag: Phase II
    Last edited by daflameking; 09-05-2015 at 08:52 AM.

My Cars
    '08 135is and '02 540
    I just picked up Horizon 2 the other day (on sale for $20!) so I'm trying to smash through that before this comes out. Can't wait.

My Cars
    17 Raptor|05 GTO|00 P38
    I just bought the FM6 Ultimate Edition. It's available today (playable now) and includes a bazillion car packs.

My Cars
    330xi
    Played the demo last night and thought it was good. Wondering if we'll be able to sell cars or not in this game.

My Cars
    '07 E92 335i
    Picked it up yesterday, loving it so far. The car sounds are absolutely spot on.

Add me if you want, itsgary.

flickr
    BMW CCA #444326
    come see bought me

My Cars
    Cosmo's 325is
    Quote Originally Posted by gehr325 View Post
    Played the demo last night and thought it was good. Wondering if we'll be able to sell cars or not in this game.
    You don't get anything if you got a car for free from a spin or what not, but if you bought a car and didn't like it you can sell it and get half the credits back.

R.I.P. BMW Sauber F1

My Cars
    '21 X3M
    I just wish they had the auction house again OR had a good way to browse creative liveries.

My Cars
    1987 325iS...edan
    Just took a look at the official track and car lists. Very interesting. So burninator, did you get the system bundle? Or if not, which cars only come with the ultimate edition? There appear to be only 5 listed on the Forza website for the ultimate edition. I assume whichever they are won't be available for "regular" people? The lack of more than two Can Am cars, one Chaparral, and any Porsches at all smells very much of cash grab DLC packs which makes me sad, also.

And the Lotus Cortina is available without DLC this time!!

Answered the ultimate edition questions, but I still don't know what a Car Pass is.
    Last edited by ELVA164; 09-19-2015 at 12:20 AM.
    Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one?
    Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Compactive is offline Helpful. BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    3x 318ti
    Quote Originally Posted by 328Mike View Post
    I just wish they had the auction house again OR had a good way to browse creative liveries.
    I wish this too! If anyone is interested, I created the E30 M3 LTW livery again, I've been doing them as close as possible since Forza 3, just search for Acemafia04

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone want to have a Bimmer meet just cruise and pose around for some photos (save replay)?
    Want a custom signature? Post requests here, or PM me here | My Flickr

My Cars
    '21 X3M
    Do they still have car clubs? Does Bimmerforums have one yet?

My Cars
    X3, 4 Runner, Motos
    Is there a good wheel for the Xbox one? I hate playing driving games with a joystick.

My Cars
    '21 X3M
    Quote Originally Posted by NCMINIGUY View Post
    Is there a good wheel for the Xbox one? I hate playing driving games with a joystick.
    Fanatec, but it's $1,200. Good news is you can use it on all platforms as the proprietary security is in the wheel itself. www.fanatec.com

Alternatively you could use the new Logitech Xbox One wheel...but it will only work on Xbox and PC.
    Last edited by 328Mike; 09-26-2015 at 10:17 PM.

My Cars
    X3, 4 Runner, Motos
    Nice. Never had one with a clutch pedal

My Cars
    z3
    Does this have weather and night driving? Thats the biggest thing I've wanted from past installments. May be time to pick up an Xbox One...

I googled and found out there is... but seriously, no Z3 M coupe? Wtf? Past versions had it... at least they've got an E36 M3 but still, disappointing!
    Last edited by BimmerBreaker; 09-28-2015 at 09:18 PM.

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    1987 325iS...edan
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBreaker View Post
    Does this have weather and night driving? Thats the biggest thing I've wanted from past installments. May be time to pick up an Xbox One...

I googled and found out there is... but seriously, no Z3 M coupe? Wtf? Past versions had it... at least they've got an E36 M3 but still, disappointing!
    Just do what I'm doing and hope it'll appear in a DLC pack!

...At least that way you can hope. :/

I hope they come out with more Can-Am/'70s endurance racers...

My Cars
    '07 E92 335i
    I'm loving the prize spins after you level up each time.

flickr
    BMW CCA #444326
    come see bought me

My Cars
    '21 X3M
    Quote Originally Posted by gary88 View Post
    I'm loving the prize spins after you level up each time.
    Yeah it's great. Just like Horizon 2.

My Cars
    Nothing
    Liking the game so far. Much better than my Forza 5 impressions. Wish there were some longer races though. 6 laps has been the longest.

My Cars
    1987 325iS...edan
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal View Post
    Liking the game so far. Much better than my Forza 5 impressions. Wish there were some longer races though. 6 laps has been the longest.
    This has been an issue with the Forza games for a while now. I'm not too far in yet but I did hear there are some endurance races. You guys try some of the "moments in racing history" challenges yet? I did the one with the pre-war GP cars and it was tough.

- - - Updated - - -

Just did my first rain race which was pretty cool, but I do wish the in-car vision was more impaired when following another car. That would be an awesome thing to add in an update if that's even possible.

My Cars
    Nothing
    I thought the same thing. There should be a ton of water spray when behind vehicles. But the mechanics of it are amazing, how it pulls the car when you hit a puddle.

My Cars
    1987 325iS...edan
    Finished the authentic Michele Mouton Pikes Peak livery on my Audi Quattro! Opinions?

It's available for download (my gamertag is Big Red1500) as are all of the decals on the car, which I custom made.

My Cars
    TBD
    Looks really good!

Now do a BASF sponsored M1.

My Cars
    1987 325iS...edan
    Thanks! Just looked that up, and that would be pretty tough. Concentric circles would be a piece of cake, but of course it's a spiral...

By the way, are there seriously no basketweave-style wheels in this game? That's ridiculous.

My Cars
    Nothing
    FInally did a few of the endurance races. I like them a lot.

As far as the rain, sometimes it is a tad to real. Driving down a front stretch and a straight line under partial, no, full (doesnt matter) throttle and the car WILL not go straight. Pulls so hard your into a wall unless you slow down to insanely slot. But the AI just splashes on through no problems. I know it is realistic that hitting a puddle at 150 will make you crash, but dang it sucks. (I am glad it is realistic, but I like to bitch)

I wish there were Pit Stops. And qualifying. Starting mid pack, it is impossible to win when it takes so long to get through the wrecking traffic of 15 cars ahead of you. The races I don't win, if I had 1 more lap I would. I have the AI on the hardest setting and I am faster than the lead car, but just do not have enough laps to catch them.

My Cars
    99 M3, 16' x35d, 09 128i
    Question, do they have rain tires?

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast