Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Danny's 2003 540i6 M-Sport Thread

My Cars
    1995 525i/5

Danny's 2003 540i6 M-Sport Thread

Hey everybody,

I'm pleased to announce that I've put down a deposit on an amazing 2003 540i6 M-Sport today. I'll be picking up the car on Monday after work, and I'm so unbelievably stoked on it.

It's Sterling Grey with a black interior and M-Pars. 195,000 miles, but the engine sounds amazing and it drives very well. I'm buying the car from its second owner. He has a stack of records for work he's done, and a bunch of records for work done by the first owner. Clean title, no reported accidents, and it's originally a Cali car up until 2013 when it was purchased by the present owner. The owner is a big BMW fan as well— he has an M5 and an E53 in his garage, and is buying another M5 next week (which is why he's selling this M-Sport). Buying a car from an enthusiast is great!

The good stuff:
    - Super clean exterior, super clean interior. Body is straight, and the paint is in great shape. The leather seats could use a bit of conditioning/cleaning, but other than that they're perfect. No rips and all the adjustments work.
    - Engine runs super well and super quietly. Very little Vanos noise, and no chain rattle whatsoever. Even with the hood up it's pretty quiet. I'll make a video on Monday, but I think it might actually give ViolinARC a run for his money!
    - Engine compartment is super clean too.
    - The owner put in a short shifter kit, and it feels pretty nice. I don't know a ton about manual transmissions but the short throws felt really nice.
    - No clunks and no shimmying in the suspension, thanks to the owner replacing a lot of the suspension components.
    - Cooling system has been refreshed several times, the only original part is the radiator, which is in great shape so far.
    - Valley pan gasket has been done as well.
    - Pretty complete set of trunk tools.
    - ALL THE WINDOW REGULATORS WORK!
    - Has the latest navigation unit. I might replace it with a Dynavin later down the line but I'm happy with this one so far.
    - No DSP. Meaning it should be relatively easy to upgrade the audio system?
    - It's a 2003 M-Sport, so it has the M-tech bumpers and the black headliner. I love that.
    - The A/C works super well. It was like 108º outside but the car cooled off super quick and stayed cool, even with 3 people in it. Meanwhile my Hyundai sounds like its dying when I run the A/C hard.
    - Valve cover gaskets have been done recently.
    - Power steering pump has been replaced.
    - Cluster pixels are all good.
    - The power rear sun shade works perfectly, and the rear side window shades are all in great condition too.
    - The windshield is literally brand new, the owner put it on recently. Looks super super nice.
    - All the rubber trims around the car are in relatively good shape. Nothing is crumbling.
    - The car doesn't smell weird. Just smells like a proper leather interior. No tacky air freshener smell like in my other 2001 540i.

The bad stuff:
    - The car has a questionable battery. Owner said he needed to jump it earlier today, so I'll check it out when I get the car. I'll put it on my charger and then monitor the voltage. Though it might be from a lack of being driven, the owner hasn't really touched this car in 6 weeks or so. He just daily drives his M5 to work now. If it's a bad battery, it's a cheap fix. If it's the alternator, it's still a fairly easy fix.
    - The power steering reservoir has some leakage where the hoses connect to it. I'll just fix that when I get the car, should be quick and easy.
    - The clutch is still stock, after nearly 200,000 miles. Clearly the owner drove it super carefully, but I feel like I'm gonna end up ruining the clutch and needing to replace it since I'm fairly new to manuals.
    - The nav screen has a few dead pixels in the middle, but that doesn't bother me much. I tend to have this weird habit of looking at the road when I'm driving, you know?
    - The wood trim is a little sun damaged in some parts, but that's an easy thing to replace.
    - The brake rotors have a noticeable lip on them, but it doesn't affect the braking yet. I'll replace them whenever I replace the pads.
    - The little flashlight inside the glovebox doesn't work Maybe it just hasn't been charged enough to work? Stupid thing to care about, I know. But in a car this nice, I'm going to want to fix this.
    - The M-Pars may or may not be real. Flounderasu came with me to check out the car and he said they didn't have the usual markings that real M-Pars do. Which would be odd considering the 2003 M-Sport came stock with M-Pars. Either way I don't mind a ton, I'm not planning to do anything crazy with this car.
    - The car has no tint on the side windows. Being in Arizona means that I should get that fixed soon.
    - BMW roundel on the hood needs to be replaced. Currently it has some carbon fiber roundel that turned yellow so it looks kinda bad. The wheels need new roundels too. Easy fix.
    - Only one key, but at least all the remote functions work as intended. I'll just get like a simple non-remote key to have as a spare.

As you can see, the problems are mostly minor and I could technically drive the car as it is for a while (aside from the battery and steering reservoir issues). I don't plan to do any hardcore modding to it, but here are my plans so far:
    - I need to get it tinted asap. I'm thinking 30% on all the side windows, as that's the legally allowed amount. Leaving the windshield untinted and going a bit lighter on the rear window, maybe like 50%? I don't like not being able to see at night, plus I have a sunshade for the rear window to make up for a lesser tint.
    - I'm going to cut off the scuba tanks at the back, they make the car way too quiet. Keeping the Y-res so I don't have to deal with drone. I'm young enough to pull off having a noisier exhaust.
    - I'm still not sure how I feel about the black kidney grilles on the front. I might switch them to black chrome ones from ECS Tuning.
    - I might remove the T-bar in the front bumper, but I'll give it a chance for a while to see how I like it.
    - At some point in the future I'll want to swap in a Dynavin or at the very least some kind of Bluetooth integration for my phone.
    - Sound system upgrade at some point?
    - There's still a CDV, so I might remove that at some point once I get more proficient with using a manual transmission.
    - I plan to get an illuminated M5 shift knob at some point, that should look really nice.

Props go to Flounderasu for coming with me to check out the car. His attention to detail is pretty crazy, and he test drove the car for me because he's a lot more familiar with manuals and E39 driving than I am. Thanks a ton, dude!

It's amazing to finally have an E39 that doesn't require a staggering amount of work right up front. And finally, here are some pictures. It was really sunny outside so the lighting's a little weird. I'll take better pictures once I have it in my driveway.

Photo Aug 29, 3 52 02 PM.jpgPhoto Aug 29, 3 37 52 PM.jpgPhoto Aug 29, 3 37 12 PM.jpgPhoto Aug 29, 3 33 53 PM.jpg
    Last edited by dannyzabolotny; 08-30-2015 at 01:05 AM.
    1995 525i 5-speed - Thread

My Cars
    Acura RL, 325i, 540it
    Solid!

My Cars
    05 330i
    Nice!

That looks like a good length. Hate the length to my stock one. Too long of throws.
    05 330i Alpine White
    Past:
    02 330i Titanium Silver
    R56 MCS
    00 540i6

My Cars
    Formerly 03' 540i
    Congrats! Looks like a nice project.
    2003 BMW 540i [Sterling Gray / Gray]
    [Msport] [Mods from A-Z] [Two-Tone Interior]

Stuff For Sale :
    All types of E39 OEM Used HVAC Buttons
    Other E39 Parts, see my ebay! [Click]

My Cars
    2003 540s, 2000 740s
    Congrats on the new 540. Love the exterior color!

I'm pretty surprised you said it doesn't have DSP, even with the Nav. My vote is to double check to ensure you don't have DSP. Your's is the first (at least USA) 540 with Nav that I've heard of doesn't have DSP.
    <== Steptronic Sealbeach740
    2000 740i sport: 74k Green/Tan chrome MPars, clear corners, quad brake lights, AIC hi-beams, Hoen fogs, 16x9 screen, MKIV, TFT LCD screen in back, license plate backup camera with "on demand" switch, iPod audio/video (CDC/iPod audio switching, iPod video on 16x9 screen), Basslink, gauge rings, ///M pedals, switched steptronic +/- shifting mode, E46 paddle shifter steering wheel, Dinan engine & tranny software upgrade, DDEs controlled via Euro fog light switch, painted calipers with "BMW" lettering, windows up/sunroof close via remote.

2003 540i sport: 81k, Sterling grey/grey, MKIV Nav, PDC & CWP - Added license plate backup camera with "on demand" switch, paddle shift steering wheel, windows up/sunroof close via remote, Akebono's, painted calipers with "BMW" lettering, quad brake lights, iPod audio via AUX mode/video via 16x9 screen, BMW TV tuner, ///M pedals & gauge rings.

My Cars
    05 330i
    Quote Originally Posted by sealbeach740 View Post
    Congrats on the new 540. Love the exterior color! I'm pretty surprised you said it doesn't have DSP, even with the Nav. My vote is to double check to ensure you don't have DSP. Your's is the first (at least USA) 540 with Nav that I've heard of doesn't have DSP.
    I don't think mine has DSP either. But I have an 00 with the old NAV. Any other ways to check for DSP besides on the Nav?
    05 330i Alpine White
    Past:
    02 330i Titanium Silver
    R56 MCS
    00 540i6

My Cars
    1995 525i/5
    Congrats on the new 540. Love the exterior color!

I'm pretty surprised you said it doesn't have DSP, even with the Nav. My vote is to double check to ensure you don't have DSP. Your's is the first (at least USA) 540 with Nav that I've heard of doesn't have DSP.
    The owner said it doesn't have DSP, but I'll double check the car on Monday. Maybe he just didn't see a DSP button on the nav unit so he assumed it didn't have it. What's an easy way to tell if there's DSP, by looking at the amp in the trunk?

My Cars
    2002 BMW 540i
    I've been following your 2001 540ia thread rather diligently and I'm seriously envious you got to pick up another 540i! Its a stunner. What a step up in terms of condition and transmission, congratulations.

Also you got the best colour Its an amazing colour that compliments the M-Pars and the M-Sport kit extremely well.

It would be great to hear your feedback when you finally get to drive an E39 properly. Its also a great that you should be able to tackle any issues that arise with it in your future. The problems that are coming with the car will be like pouring out chicken feed in comparison to the tasks you have completed on your 2001. Good luck and enjoy!

My Cars
    1995 525i/5
    Quote Originally Posted by shwy View Post
    I've been following your 2001 540ia thread rather diligently and I'm seriously envious you got to pick up another 540i! Its a stunner. What a step up in terms of condition and transmission, congratulations.

Also you got the best colour Its an amazing colour that compliments the M-Pars and the M-Sport kit extremely well.

It would be great to hear your feedback when you finally get to drive an E39 properly. Its also a great that you should be able to tackle any issues that arise with it in your future. The problems that are coming with the car will be like pouring out chicken feed in comparison to the tasks you have completed on your 2001. Good luck and enjoy!
    Thanks dude! Your car actually made me really love that color, so when I saw this car on Craigslist it was a no-brainer. It goes together with the M-sport kit very well indeed, I'm very pleased with the way this car looks. Having my problematic 2001 540ia has certainly prepared me for any problems this car might throw at me. This car has been treated super well by its previous owners, and I intend to keep it as nice as possible. OEM parts wherever possible, and I'm going to detail it inside and out next weekend My goal is to hit at least 500,000 miles on this car.

How's your car doing by the way? Haven't heard much from you lately.

AquilaBMW is offline Mad Bimmerist BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    BMWs / Chevy
    Congrats Dude! Lovely car and yes, it is one of like 51 or so built since it is a 6 - Speed. Don't worry too much about high mileage if the car has been well maintained - especially by a second owner. I once owned a 740i that had 278K miles on it. Ran better than a lot of M62TU's I've encountered and PO swore the guides were never done. I got a 6 inch stack of records to confirm this.

Do a last bit of due diligence and run the CarFax for the heck of it. I sometimes find interesting stuff on there.

My Cars
    2003 540s, 2000 740s
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyzabolotny View Post
    The owner said it doesn't have DSP, but I'll double check the car on Monday. Maybe he just didn't see a DSP button on the nav unit so he assumed it didn't have it. What's an easy way to tell if there's DSP, by looking at the amp in the trunk?
    A e39 with Nav won't have a seperate DSP button. It will be a Menu (main menu) option on the Nav screen. That's where the DSP is set & changed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by justinca540i View Post
    I don't think mine has DSP either. But I have an 00 with the old NAV. Any other ways to check for DSP besides on the Nav?
    Not that I know of. It is possible a non-DSP car was retro-fitted with Nav.
    I still don't recall reading about a e39 with Nav without DSP.
    <== Steptronic Sealbeach740
    2000 740i sport: 74k Green/Tan chrome MPars, clear corners, quad brake lights, AIC hi-beams, Hoen fogs, 16x9 screen, MKIV, TFT LCD screen in back, license plate backup camera with "on demand" switch, iPod audio/video (CDC/iPod audio switching, iPod video on 16x9 screen), Basslink, gauge rings, ///M pedals, switched steptronic +/- shifting mode, E46 paddle shifter steering wheel, Dinan engine & tranny software upgrade, DDEs controlled via Euro fog light switch, painted calipers with "BMW" lettering, windows up/sunroof close via remote.

2003 540i sport: 81k, Sterling grey/grey, MKIV Nav, PDC & CWP - Added license plate backup camera with "on demand" switch, paddle shift steering wheel, windows up/sunroof close via remote, Akebono's, painted calipers with "BMW" lettering, quad brake lights, iPod audio via AUX mode/video via 16x9 screen, BMW TV tuner, ///M pedals & gauge rings.

My Cars
    02 M62 Dinan 5 (SLOW)
    M Sports should all have DSP, but it is possible that the PO thinks DSP is some sort of downhill assistance or something I have experienced owners not knowing their stereo was called DSP.

Danny I doubt your a golfer, but take a mulligan on the 2001. No need to justify why you jumped on a different wagon, as that thing has been nothing but hassle and never yielded even a nasty small sour piece of fruit.

Congrats on the m sport, and a 6 speed too! Just don't kill the clutch cause you need to practice. Take it slow and easy and stay on level ground til you re acquaint yourself. Very nice nonetheless. Now you just need to convince Mitsy or whatever your gf's name is to put another $6,000 on a credit card for the VF blower. Peer pressure mother you know what ;-)
    If she isn't down for it, then just lie and do it anyway. I always celebrate a new BMW by having about 14 shots of fireball and doing some donuts them jumping on the highway and seeing what her max speed is. Thought you should know how real enthusiasts do it :

All kidding aside
    Congrats buddy

Chad
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------Like the late Bill Paxton says repeatedly in Twister "I'm Not Back"---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Cars
    1995 525i/5
    Quote Originally Posted by AquilaBMW View Post
    Congrats Dude! Lovely car and yes, it is one of like 51 or so built since it is a 6 - Speed. Don't worry too much about high mileage if the car has been well maintained - especially by a second owner. I once owned a 740i that had 278K miles on it. Ran better than a lot of M62TU's I've encountered and PO swore the guides were never done. I got a 6 inch stack of records to confirm this.

Do a last bit of due diligence and run the CarFax for the heck of it. I sometimes find interesting stuff on there.
    Wow, is it really that rare? I mean it's not the most important thing to me but it's kinda cool to know.

I ran a CarFax on it on Friday. It's been a Cali car until 2013, two owners total, no accidents or incidents of any kind. Remarkably clean history.

My Cars
    1995 525i/5
    Quote Originally Posted by 1gr8e39 View Post
    M Sports should all have DSP, but it is possible that the PO thinks DSP is some sort of downhill assistance or something I have experienced owners not knowing their stereo was called DSP.

Danny I doubt your a golfer, but take a mulligan on the 2001. No need to justify why you jumped on a different wagon, as that thing has been nothing but hassle and never yielded even a nasty small sour piece of fruit.

Congrats on the m sport, and a 6 speed too! Just don't kill the clutch cause you need to practice. Take it slow and easy and stay on level ground til you re acquaint yourself. Very nice nonetheless. Now you just need to convince Mitsy or whatever your gf's name is to put another $6,000 on a credit card for the VF blower. Peer pressure mother you know what ;-)
    If she isn't down for it, then just lie and do it anyway. I always celebrate a new BMW by having about 14 shots of fireball and doing some donuts them jumping on the highway and seeing what her max speed is. Thought you should know how real enthusiasts do it :

All kidding aside
    Congrats buddy

Chad
    Thanks dude! My girlfriend's name is Maddie btw :P

I'll check on the nav screen for DSP once I get the car.

The car is located about 40 miles away so I'll have to learn how to shift pretty quickly. Fortunately the owner lives out in the middle of nowhere so there's tons of empty space for practice before I make the trip to my house.

I'm not putting a blower on at any point. That's just not my thing. No offense to those that have, but I prefer my engines naturally aspirated. There's too many damn turbos out there already. If I really start craving more power I'd rather do simple stuff like the M60 intake manifold + a tune. There's already more than enough horsepower in this car to et me in trouble.

I'm glad I decided to buy another E39 when I did, because the timing couldn't have been more perfect. This M-Sport was posted on Craigslist only a few days ago, and I was really scared it would sell before I could get to it, because of how uncommon real M-Sports are. But I guess the demand for E39's isn't that strong in Arizona.

My Cars
    03 540i, 04 X3, 00 328i
    Congrats! A very smart choice for a car.

AquilaBMW is offline Mad Bimmerist BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    BMWs / Chevy
    Wow, is it really that rare? I mean it's not the most important thing to me but it's kinda cool to know.

I ran a CarFax on it on Friday. It's been a Cali car until 2013, two owners total, no accidents or incidents of any kind. Remarkably clean history.
    I was curious because I think that car was a Northern California car. Looks oddly familiar for some reason.. go figure.

- - - Updated - - -

Not all navigation equipped cars came with DSP, M-Sport or not.

My Cars
    2002 BMW 540i
    Thanks dude! Your car actually made me really love that color, so when I saw this car on Craigslist it was a no-brainer. It goes together with the M-sport kit very well indeed, I'm very pleased with the way this car looks. Having my problematic 2001 540ia has certainly prepared me for any problems this car might throw at me. This car has been treated super well by its previous owners, and I intend to keep it as nice as possible. OEM parts wherever possible, and I'm going to detail it inside and out next weekend My goal is to hit at least 500,000 miles on this car.

How's your car doing by the way? Haven't heard much from you lately.
    Heh, Glad I could be of some assistance!

I wont derail your thread, but the thermostat on my car got stuck closed and it overheated taking a bunch of the cooling system with it. I'll update my own thread next week when the parts come in.

My Cars
    00 M5 / 99 540i
    Congratulations! Looks great. The good list is good, the bad list is just nitpicking lol. Nobody needs a working glove box flashlight lol.

Did you and flounder check the inside of the mpars? Maybe they got powder coated and it's hard to see? Hoping they are real for you...

What are you going to do with your old car? Take the engine out and part it out?
    2000 Silverstone/Silverstone M5 1/34

My Cars
    05 330i
    A e39 with Nav won't have a seperate DSP button. It will be a Menu (main menu) option on the Nav screen. That's where the DSP is set & changed. - - - Updated - - - Not that I know of. It is possible a non-DSP car was retro-fitted with Nav. I still don't recall reading about a e39 with Nav without DSP.
    Mine wasn't retrofitted. Came from factory with Nav.
    05 330i Alpine White
    Past:
    02 330i Titanium Silver
    R56 MCS
    00 540i6

My Cars
    E90 M3
    CONGRATS DANNY! lol very happy for ya

- - - Updated - - -

The bad list doesn't look bad at all. If you want to clean up the oily glossy steering wheel, use a Mr. Clean magic eraser, they're like $4 from a cvs or walgreens.
    F10 535i

Formerly Owned:

2000 540i/6
    E23 733i
    E90 M3
    E53 X5

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3 Coupe
    Congrats Danny, It looks like it was a solid car and driven in a professional manner. I hope it stays reliable and at 195,000 mi im really impressed on the original clutch. Mine at 163,000 is on its 2nd clutch, original lasted 160,000. Whenever you replace the clutch make a thread. So far i have had great success with UUC Lightweight 13lb flywheel and clutch kit. Nice fine Danny!!!

1995 BMW M3 5 Speed Coupe, 3.0 S50B30, Cosmos Black/Hellgrau Vader, Shrick Camshafts, New Vanos
    Dinan Cold Air Intake, Ireland Engineering Front and Rear Strut Bar, Turner Motorsport Chip, EWS Delete
    BBS RC 303 Genuine, 24 lb Injectors, Tuned for 93 Octane, StopTech Rotors, Bilstein Shocks, H&R Race Springs
    Continental DWS 06, Eibach Front and Rear Sway Bars, Turner Motorsport Rear Camber Arms, TM RTABs.

My Cars
    1995 525i/5
    Quote Originally Posted by AquilaBMW View Post
    I was curious because I think that car was a Northern California car. Looks oddly familiar for some reason.. go figure.

Not all navigation equipped cars came with DSP, M-Sport or not.
    It was a North Cali car actually. I'll let you know exactly from where once I get all the paperwork. DSP isn't a super important feature to me, so whether I have it or not won't be a deal breaker.

Quote Originally Posted by shwy View Post
    Heh, Glad I could be of some assistance!

I wont derail your thread, but the thermostat on my car got stuck closed and it overheated taking a bunch of the cooling system with it. I'll update my own thread next week when the parts come in.
    If you haven't replaced your cooling system yet, it's about time. It shouldn't be terribly hard, and it's a true sign of E39 ownership haha. You haven't really owned an E39 if you haven't replaced the cooling system at least once.

Quote Originally Posted by Cereal View Post
    Congratulations! Looks great. The good list is good, the bad list is just nitpicking lol. Nobody needs a working glove box flashlight lol.

Did you and flounder check the inside of the mpars? Maybe they got powder coated and it's hard to see? Hoping they are real for you...

What are you going to do with your old car? Take the engine out and part it out?
    I'll check the wheels some more once I have them off for a brake job or something like that. Maybe they have been refinished, that would explain the finish being a little different than factory.

I'm stoked that the "bad" list is just nitpicking, it's awesome to have a car where I can focus on stupid visual stuff instead of major engine/body work.

As for my old car, I'm going to fix the broken bolt, put the front back together, and get things to line up as well as possible with the BFH method. Then I'm going to wash the car and take some good pictures and sell it as a whole car. The engine runs smoothly, the transmission shifts well, and the A/C blows cold. I'm not in a hurry to sell it, I want to get a fair amount for it considering all the work that's been done to it.

Quote Originally Posted by extra View Post
    CONGRATS DANNY! lol very happy for ya

The bad list doesn't look bad at all. If you want to clean up the oily glossy steering wheel, use a Mr. Clean magic eraser, they're like $4 from a cvs or walgreens.
    Yeah, that's the best part! The "bad" list is mostly a joke, there's really no serious mechanical work needed for a while. I'll still do all my usual preventative maintenance, but there's no catastrophic mechanical problems to take care of right now. I already have a 4 pack of Magic Erasers that I bought like two weeks ago, so I'm gonna hit the steering wheel with them as soon as I bring the car home.

Quote Originally Posted by E39 Expert View Post
    Congrats Danny, It looks like it was a solid car and driven in a professional manner. I hope it stays reliable and at 195,000 mi im really impressed on the original clutch. Mine at 163,000 is on its 2nd clutch, original lasted 160,000. Whenever you replace the clutch make a thread. So far i have had great success with UUC Lightweight 13lb flywheel and clutch kit. Nice fine Danny!!!
    It really was a rare find, especially here in Arizona. I almost never see any facelift 540i's for sale here, and almost never any real M-Sports. When I saw this car, I jumped on it. It was a bit out of my price range so I had to take out a small loan, but I think it's well worth it. Here's the funny thing, the previous owner was an actual race car driver, but he's driven this car super responsibly. He has his M5 for hooning, while this 540i was treated very gently. It's certainly surprising to see a car with nearly 200k miles with the original clutch and timing guides that doesn't need either replaced.

My Cars
    1995 525i/5
    Doing a bit of research into Bluetooth integration with the BMW stock nav, do the DICE media bridges work well with the factory nav? I'd love to be able to make calls hands-free as well as stream music via Bluetooth. I know I can use a cassette adapter for now, but I'd love something a little more modern without tearing out the BMW nav. Eventually I might throw a Dynavin in there, but I rather like the look of the BMW nav so I'd like to keep it around for a while.

I'm also ordering an OEM BMW roundel for the front, I must replace that godawful carbon fiber roundel as soon as possible. I hate carbon fiber with a burning passion. And I'm also going to order some leather cleaner/conditioner. The seats are in good shape cosmetically, but they're a little stiff.

My Cars
    05 330i
    Look at Grom Audio essential a DICE but not as big or expensive.

I believe for Nav it takes away the CD changer if you have one.
    05 330i Alpine White
    Past:
    02 330i Titanium Silver
    R56 MCS
    00 540i6

My Cars
    SR-71 Blackbird
    Late to thread but that's a sweet looking ride there. Nice and clean lines. Congrats!

Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast