Hey guys and gals. Track season is upon us and it's time to sell my tow behind tire/track trailer. Hopefully someone can get as much use out of it as I did. This is an awesome trailer, I just have no need for it anymore after upgrading to a full on truck/flatbed trailer combo.

I built the trailer 2 years ago. I purchased the base trailer from Tractor Supply Company since I find them to be higher quality that Harbor Freight trailers (yes, they are more expensive). I chose a 5x8 steel trailer with mesh floor and no rear gate. They dont seem to sell the specific model anymore, but for reference here is the exact same trailer, same price, minus the gate:

http://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/produc ... 2-000-gvwr

I added a trailer jack, a spare tire, and 2 heavy duty weatherproof lockable tool totes. The spare is mounted under the trailer, the totes are bolted to the mesh floor with carriage bolts from the underside to prevent theft. I built a removable cross bar that serves as a tire rack. I also built a removable rear gate bar. All fasteners for the cross bars as well as any strap hooks that I added are stainless steel. I opted to use a PVC tube/steel cable wheel retention bar as opposed to just a steel bar as I didn't want the steel bar banging up my wheels. Its a bit clumsy but works awesome.

This trailer has been pulled behind numerous BMW track cars and can be used for any other type/model of car. It pulls great, doesn't sway, and you honestly don't even know it's there.

I have about $800.00 into it and I'm asking $550.00 FIRM. Please no lowball offers. Feel free to ask questions. I also have an E36 hitch kit for sale as well that I can include for an additional $100.00.

Lastly, I have a shop and I weld all the time so if you're interested but you'd like it modified in some small way (vertical plates welded in to retain a steel tire retention bar) I'm happy to do so. Just let me know.

The trailer is in Kansas City and you'll have to come get it. No delivery. Thanks.