Thread: Dorkfest 2015

My Cars
    Dinan 5, 128i M-SPRT 6MT

Dorkfest 2015

Guess what I did this weekend... That is right, I took part of Dorkfest 2015. Was the only e82 representing in Ventura, CA. What a great weekend filled with some amazing M-Coupe. Made a stop at the Mullin Automotive Museum that was filled with some amazing and very expensive cars. There were a few canyon runs with some M-Coupe pushing over 600hp. Guys come from all over. We are talking Canada, Seattle, Colorado, Arizona, etc. What an amazing group of people. For those of you who could not make it this year, I would highly recommend making it out for there next event. It is very awesome.

Enough of that, lets take a look at a few photos of some M-Coupe and what the Mullin Automotive Museum had to offer.

hope you guys enjoyed these pictures. Plus... who doesn't like looking at some nice m-coupe

My Cars
    '01 Z3 Coupe, '91 318i
    Thanks for posting the pics. The Mullin Museum was a great last-minute stand-in for the VDC.

My Cars
    E368x2 / F15
    Awesome pics!

/
    //

My Cars
    Chariot
    Thanks for sharing. Glad dorkfest lived up to the hype and you enjoyed it as much as the rest of group

My Cars
    Dinan 5, 128i M-SPRT 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by robrez View Post
    Thanks for posting the pics. The Mullin Museum was a great last-minute stand-in for the VDC.
    for sure man. I had lots of fun this past weekend. If you want the full res pictures send me a pm with your e-mail and i will send them your way.

The drive though, that scenery was epic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eurospec View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Glad dorkfest lived up to the hype and you enjoyed it as much as the rest of group
    Had a great time. Got your car in the pictures too. Got to get my (Ara bro) in the spotlight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Msilvia View Post
    Awesome pics!
    Thank you sir. Glad you liked them

My Cars
    00 Imola E/S TS M Coupe
    Great pics!!! Glad you had fun at Dorkfest!

My Cars
    Chariot
    For anyone who missed it, Mr. Mike Buhbe covered Dorkfest in the latest issue of the Roundel (Nov). Here's a lil teaser from the first of three pages. Plenty more pictures and a lovely write up. Thanks to all who contributed and Haig aka BIGSOOJ for bringing it to my attention

My Cars
    00 Imola E/S TS M Coupe
    No worries Rob but the big shoutout goes to Kris who let me know. We famous!!!! hahahahh

My Cars
    02 MCoupe - gone
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGSOOJ View Post
    No worries Rob but the big shoutout goes to Kris who let me know. We famous!!!! hahahahh
    Nice!! Man I miss Dorkfest - love that it's still going. Hope to see some old coupe friends at Monterey Historics next year