Thread: FS: *RARE* Dinan carbon fiber engine covers

FS: *RARE* Dinan carbon fiber engine covers

I picked these up from a local buddy that parts out bmw's. Mainly e36's so he let a bunch of e46 stuff go to me for my build.

I've changed gears a bit and have decided to sell my sedan to purchase an m3 chassis.

That being said I shall be posting my goodies that I can part with for sale or will let them go with the car as a whole. I'm still waiting for the Dinan rep. to return my call to verify the product numbers and hopefully obtain a value for these pieces.

I will post a desired price once I hear back from him but feel free to make offers.

*NOTE- these only fit the m52 and m54 engines.

Here is an old thread that has some price figures:

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=180364

Last edited by ArmoredE46; 08-20-2015 at 10:01 AM.

My Cars
    1995 325i
    Pm sent

My Cars
    Bmw e46 touring

Still Available?

Is this still available? I can't send a PM but am interested in this item. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmoredE46 View Post
    I picked these up from a local buddy that parts out bmw's. Mainly e36's so he let a bunch of e46 stuff go to me for my build.

I've changed gears a bit and have decided to sell my sedan to purchase an m3 chassis.

That being said I shall be posting my goodies that I can part with for sale or will let them go with the car as a whole. I'm still waiting for the Dinan rep. to return my call to verify the product numbers and hopefully obtain a value for these pieces.

I will post a desired price once I hear back from him but feel free to make offers.

*NOTE- these only fit the m52 and m54 engines.

Here is an old thread that has some price figures:

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=180364