The site: Somewhere in Mexico, at a four way stop.

I'll readily admit, I saw you in my rearview mirror in that slick silvery-blue M5 and did everything I possibly could to provoke you before we lined up. And I'm so happy you took the bait.

We both rolled on the power - seemed you rolled on a little faster and got the jump on me, but as soon as I was on the power, we were dead even until I shut down at 60 mph. There IS video evidence from my dash cam, but I don't quite have the video editing knowhow to modify the GPS coordinates that are embedded into the file, otherwise I'd offer a link.

Sort of hoping you're lurking around here... I was the lady in the very dirty silver E55 AMG, which I still hadn't gotten it washed since the last thunderstorm hit the mountains, and I happened to be up on Angeles Crest Highway that day (big mistake, and a long story for another post).... You gave me a wave and a thumbs up as you pulled over to park shortly afterwards, and I returned the gesture.

Keep it cool and have fun!

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a few still pics from the dash cam... first one, nice plume of soot as you go full throttle...

Second one, right before the four-way stop: