Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: •Official• M Rain Fabric Thread

My Cars
    z3
    Not as popular over there as they are in the US... I think there are a few reasons for this, not the least of which being that in Europe these interiors were much more popular to begin with.

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    z3
    First package from the second batch arrived today... pre-orders shipping immediately after invoices are settled

I also have 4 feet x 52" available for purchase

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    1995 m3
    I l keep it .how can i pay you ?send me your paypal

Kind regards
    J

- - - Updated - - -

I l keep it .how can i pay you ?send me your paypal

Kind regards
    J

- - - Updated - - -

Pm sent

My Cars
    z3
    Got in a shipment this morning and have some ready for immediate shipment to anyone interested!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    E36, E36, E82
    In for M Cross if/when you produce it. Rain looks great so far, can't wait to see some finished interiors!

My Cars
    2000 E46 M3 Wagon

Thumbs up got mine.

Got my roll / came in pretty quick.
    sent payment - got a tracking number, delivered, well packed - went to my buddies' shop, a fellow bmw enthusiast, where
    my e36 M3 sedan project is underway. Thanks for the fabric.
    now I can go ape chit m-rain interior.

L
    a little dusty but the M Rain makes it all better... how big? little over 7... yards - that's normal ...were talking bout the fabric right?

material is spot on.
    Last edited by FrankiE90; 10-19-2015 at 05:08 AM.

My Cars
    93 325is
    Plz send finished pics when done....

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by uberSteuer View Post
    In for M Cross if/when you produce it. Rain looks great so far, can't wait to see some finished interiors!
    I had a lot of pre-orders that I never heard back from so until I can sell most of that, any further developments including M Cross are on hold.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankiE90 View Post
    Got my roll / came in pretty quick.
    sent payment - got a tracking number, delivered, well packed - went to my buddies' shop, a fellow bmw enthusiast, where
    my e36 M3 sedan project is underway. Thanks for the fabric.
    now I can go ape chit m-rain interior.
    Glad you got it! Definitely got there very quickly. Looking forward to seeing progress on it!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    1997 Estoril M3
    Im waiting for M Cross as well. Are you still aiming for first quarter of 2016? I'm trying to decide on whether to buy a used and a bit used it is M Cross covers from a gentleman in Ireland, but as I saw you were talking about first quarter next year, if I can count on that then I'd rather get some new fabric. Too bad you have to wait for the Rain to sell out first as it will obviously sellfaci easily I'm sure. Ive already got a Rain interior to swap I but id rather have the Cross to go with instead. This has got to be a very good business venture. So much so that I wouldn't mind investing in it as it guaranteed to sell out. Let me know if youd like some capital the to get the ball rolling. But definitely count me down for some M Cross and Ill probably take some Rain as well. Off hand and what do you have left? I need enough for two front door cards and shift and ebrake boots and possible headliner at least for a extra. I'll try you on the site and see what can be done as well. Hopefully the production will come sooner than later. I appreciate you making this happen. Awesome work.
    Last edited by EstorilB; 10-21-2015 at 06:40 PM.

My Cars
    z3
    Bumping this... still got plenty of M Rain left

EstorilB, I am not really looking for anyone else to invest capital into this with... I just feel like that would get messy. I'd consider letting you buy the entire run of M Cross if thats something you wanted to do as that way it is available but I wouldn't have to tie up more money into these projects.

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    1997 BMW M3 Sedan
    Hello I have a 97 sedan m3 sport. I'd like to do the headliner and A and C pillars in rain. How many yards do you think I'd need?

My Cars
    99 M3, 16' x35d, 09 128i
    Quote Originally Posted by m9hundo View Post
    Hello I have a 97 sedan m3 sport. I'd like to do the headliner and A and C pillars in rain. How many yards do you think I'd need?
    Please dont....It would look out of place, very out of place.

My Cars
    Prelude-328-M3-4Runner
    Yeah what Knudson says, unless you already have the rest of the interior done,
    CBlock

My Cars
    z3
    Okay guys, well... I have too much of this fabric sitting around. Sales dropped off pretty substantially after the initial excitement died down, as such I don't think we will be moving forward with producing any more fabrics. This M rain will be the last of this fabric we make.
    We also have some M Tech but I can't afford to buy it right now because all my money is tied up in this fabric. As such I'm just going to try to liquidate this as best as I can without losing too much money.

Sooo... I am doing a sale from now until the end of November
    Consider it an early Black Friday sale I suppose!

$95/yard for 3+ yard orders + Free S/H

This price is reflected on the purchasing page at www.bmwfabric.com

This project has been a lot of fun and I'm glad I was able to make it happen but as far as fabrics this is probably the last of it I'll work on at least for the foreseeable future.

I will be getting back into selling floormats though, see some examples of those here - if there is interest in the M3 community I can work on some, but the reason I made the mats in that thread are because Z3 M Coupe / M Roadster floormats just said "M" so I added the coupe/roadster text.

I'll also be moving onto making custom car parts, heres a teaser (vs. stock) of something I'm working on now. I have some parts planned for the E36 M3 as even if I don't have one now, those are one of my favorite chassis BMWs out there and that is the car that got me into BMWs. So stay tuned for that

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    BMW 1991 M Tech Cabrio
    Hi there, tried to order the M rain fabric today but the discounted price for Black Friday was not applied. Please advise how I can get the discount.
    Thank you,

My Cars
    z3
    Through www.bmwfabric.com it is $95/yard shipped for 3+ yard orders from now until the 30th of this month.

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    1996 E36 M3 Evo
    My fabric arrived today, all the way to New Zealand.

I can't thank BimmerBreaker enough for the time and effort he put into reproducing this and furthermore the extra effort he had to go to to ship my order quickly and safely to New Zealand.

You've been a pleasure to do business with and the consummate professional, thank you very much.

My project is long term but I'll remember to post pics when it's done.
    '96 M3, S50B32, 6MT
    + good stuff

My Cars
    01 Z3M Coupe
    Sorry for the delayed payment but I just sent paypal funds for what I wanted to purchase a while back.
    Please let me know if you received OK and when you'd be able to ship.
    Thanks

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by M3AN View Post
    My fabric arrived today, all the way to New Zealand.

I can't thank BimmerBreaker enough for the time and effort he put into reproducing this and furthermore the extra effort he had to go to to ship my order quickly and safely to New Zealand.

You've been a pleasure to do business with and the consummate professional, thank you very much.

My project is long term but I'll remember to post pics when it's done.
    Glad to hear it and looking forward to some pictures of the finished product!

Quote Originally Posted by CMM3 View Post
    Sorry for the delayed payment but I just sent paypal funds for what I wanted to purchase a while back.
    Please let me know if you received OK and when you'd be able to ship.
    Thanks
    Shipped out the same night payment was received. Cheers

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    '99 M3 | '11 M3
    Received my fabric few days ago. Thanks for the fast shipping BimmerBreaker!

My Cars
    z3
    Bump for 2016!!! Have about 18 yards left

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    1997 Estoril M3
    I will take three yards. I would like some headliner fabric as well but I bet that's all gone if not then I'd like enough for one or two headliners. Thanks. Can't wait for the dark grey M cross. 10-12 yards of that first batch. Thank you again for doing this.

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by EstorilB View Post
    I will take three yards. I would like some headliner fabric as well but I bet that's all gone if not then I'd like enough for one or two headliners. Thanks. Can't wait for the dark grey M cross. 10-12 yards of that first batch. Thank you again for doing this.
    PM'd you. I do have some headliner type material (no foam) ready to go.

Edit:
    14 yards left of the stuff with foam, 17 yards currently available without foam

Will have more with foam soon - but the next order will be the LAST of it that will likely ever be made or be available. Will update when I have the final order in hand and update with quantities available and etc.

Sold out of Alcantara but should have more soon including full 51" width stuff for headliners and seating grade Alcantara as well.
    Last edited by BimmerBreaker; 01-05-2016 at 08:05 PM.

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    98 M3/4/5
    How many yards needed for 2 front seat center section inserts?
    98 Estoril ///M3 4/6
    S54 swap CSL

My Cars
    11 M3/05 ZHP/100 Series
    How many yards to do seat inserts front and rear as well as the door cards?
    -Chris

CURRENT - 2007 GT3 in GT Silver - 2003 330i ZHP in Silver Gray - 2011 M3 Sedan
    6MT Only

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast