Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: •Official• M Rain Fabric Thread

My Cars
    93 325is
    Anybody have a finished interior done yet(Pics)?

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by m3dna View Post
    Anybody have a finished interior done yet(Pics)?
    +1 on this

Next batch should be in my hands by the end of the month, probably a bit earlier. Sorry for the delay I know a lot of you are eager to get your fabric!

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    1995 m3
    Hello.i m new in the forum and glad to be part of the bmw comunity i m interested i would like 5 yards of the m rain fabric.please let me know how when i can send payment.thanks. and hello everyone

My Cars
    z3
    Just placed an order yesterday and the first batch is getting shipped tomorrow. Fabric should be ready to ship shortly
    I also bought some without foam to take care of those who wanted it without the foam. About 20 yards of this will be available

I will contact everyone who expressed interest in the order they contacted me once the fabric is ready for general purchase.
    I'll be sending out e-mails shortly to those who I don't have Paypal info from to ask for your Paypal information and shipping address so I can send an invoice once the fabric is ready.

And I should clarify that while this is the last production run they want to do for now, if there is sufficient demand for 300+ yards in the future, we can do another run... the company prefers not to, but with how much we've spent with them, we can get them to work with us a bit. And we have plenty of yards right now to go around for now, I didn't mean to imply it was going to be running out of stock immediately. We will probably do M Tech and M Cross (and M Hurricane if we can get it!) before looping back to do another run of M Rain if we do another M Rain run in the future. Who knows, maybe we will try light gray next time... no promises on that though, but if someone has a sample they want to donate to the cause, I'm open to buying it and putting out a feeler thread to see the demand for the light gray M Rain.

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    E34, E30, 240sx
    how much fabric would be needed to do inserts in seats like the picture below?

My Cars
    96 M3 97 M3 98 M3 99 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBreaker View Post
    Just placed an order yesterday and the first batch is getting shipped tomorrow. Fabric should be ready to ship shortly
    I also bought some without foam to take care of those who wanted it without the foam. About 20 yards of this will be available

I will contact everyone who expressed interest in the order they contacted me once the fabric is ready for general purchase.
    I'll be sending out e-mails shortly to those who I don't have Paypal info from to ask for your Paypal information and shipping address so I can send an invoice once the fabric is ready.

And I should clarify that while this is the last production run they want to do for now, if there is sufficient demand for 300+ yards in the future, we can do another run... the company prefers not to, but with how much we've spent with them, we can get them to work with us a bit. And we have plenty of yards right now to go around for now, I didn't mean to imply it was going to be running out of stock immediately. We will probably do M Tech and M Cross (and M Hurricane if we can get it!) before looping back to do another run of M Rain if we do another M Rain run in the future. Who knows, maybe we will try light gray next time... no promises on that though, but if someone has a sample they want to donate to the cause, I'm open to buying it and putting out a feeler thread to see the demand for the light gray M Rain.
    P8170466.jpg

Last edited by Braymond141; 09-18-2015 at 03:08 PM.

My Cars
    z3
    We would really like to reproduce that fabric but are having a lot of trouble sourcing a sample. Very limited production as I recall...

Do you have some?

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    BMW 1991 M Tech Cabrio

Hi there,I am interested in your M Tech fabric. Do you have any in stock?

I am interested in the M Tach fabric for my 91 M Tech cabriolet. Do you have any in stock?

My Cars
    none
    will you be looking to ever do the m-cross (zig zag) pattern? i know more people like rain but i really think the m-cross is something people would like too.

My Cars
    98 M3
    The amount of people that don't read absolutely anything about how to purchase, what is in the works, what may be in the works, and what people are hoping for in this thread is just brain destroying.

- 98 m3, techno/anthrazit cloth, 124k and officially worthless - 89 m3, alpine/black 143k and officially old - 2000 323it, tiag/grey, 169k and officially boring

My Cars
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by notMpowered View Post
    The amount of people that don't read absolutely anything about how to purchase, what is in the works, what may be in the works, and what people are hoping for in this thread is just brain destroying.
    If you are implying my question I did see he said in post #104 that they were MAYBE looking to do it. I am looking more for an answer if this is really an option that he is looking to do because if not I will try and pick up the rain. But thanks for the post that people coming into this thread now have to siphon thru just to get to the real questions and answers. That is that community love, brah....

My Cars
    98 M3
    Hey brah, you just asked if he was looking to do M-cross.
    He wrote directly above you that they are probably going to do it. It couldn't be a more direct answer to your vague question.
    Its not directed specifically at you, but yours and many questions are answered with a quick skim.
    A direct question like "when will M-cross happen?" or "is M-cross definitely going to happen?" will help you get a more direct answer.
    Good luck. Help people help you.

- 98 m3, techno/anthrazit cloth, 124k and officially worthless - 89 m3, alpine/black 143k and officially old - 2000 323it, tiag/grey, 169k and officially boring

My Cars
    none
    Anyways, since I obviously struck a cord by not asking the question right I will try again....

OP, are you looking to do M-Cross (zig zag) anytime soon? Is there a high demand for that fabric style? If not, I think I will jump on the rain bandwagon.

My Cars
    z3
    I've updated the first post to include info about M tech and M cross since I was getting tons of questions about it

M Tech is being worked on now that the M Rain's next batch is finished and shipped. M Tech will be the next available fabric... I will post as more info is made available to me

M Cross is still awhile away, likely first quarter 2016, I will make a thread to judge the level of interest once it gets a bit closer to being done

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    none
    I've updated the first post to include info about M tech and M cross since I was getting tons of questions about it

M Tech is being worked on now that the M Rain's next batch is finished and shipped. M Tech will be the next available fabric... I will post as more info is made available to me

M Cross is still awhile away, likely first quarter 2016, I will make a thread to judge the level of interest once it gets a bit closer to being done
    I appreciate the reply. M Cross is where I am at so you can definitely count me in as a customer for that fabric. Look forward to it!

My Cars
    06 E60 530i SP
    This thread got me as excited as when you see your food coming in a restaurant.
    06' 530i 6spd A35/5 Monaco Blue Sport Package

My Cars
    99 M3, 16' x35d, 09 128i
    Quote Originally Posted by notMpowered View Post
    That's bound to happen when the prices of these car fall

My Cars
    z3
    First 50 yards of this batch is in customs right now. Seems like it's going to be held up for a bit as in the past it's either gone right through or its been stuck there for awhile. Next update will be once its in hand and ready to ship!

We also have some other exciting projects underway I think a lot of you guys will like. And since I had a few inquire about fabric with no foam, I bought about 20 yards with no foam. That should come with the second batch though, it will be on the website when ready

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    Too many

My Cars
    1996 BMW M3
    I have a spare interior laying around.. and this is extremely tempting.. !!

My Cars
    E39 540i, E46 M3, E36 M3
    How many yards of fabric would be needed for an e36 headliner, drivers and passengers side coupe door inserts, armrest, shift boot,and e brake boot?

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by MMMGP View Post
    I cringe every time I see the word "rain" associated with this fabric. The official name is "rips"... as in the fabric looks ripped.
    Yes, it is technically called M rips... but most people know it by M rain so I don't see the problem. Lots of things go by different names then their "proper" name

Quote Originally Posted by 96HellrotM3 View Post
    I have a spare interior laying around.. and this is extremely tempting.. !!
    Go for it!!!

For those who want to do headliners and etc... I have 20 yards without foam in the mail to me now. I also have 150 yards with foam currently on it's way to me. I'm hoping this will take care of everyone's demand for the time being!
    (Actually, after just checking it now... one package is already through US Customs. May be here as early as the end of the week, more likely though we will see the first of this second batch shipping out next week!)

We also have much more on the horizon...!
    Last edited by BimmerBreaker; 09-30-2015 at 09:28 PM.

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    98 M3/4/5
    So what fabric is up next to come to market? Trying to find something that will work with dove gray
    98 Estoril ///M3 4/6
    S54 swap CSL

My Cars
    z3
    Everything on the horizon is still going to be the dark gray variations of a particular design. M tech is next, then M cross, we will also be doing Uberkaro in the medium gray color and anything planned beyond that at this point is still up in the air.

Also, some invoices will likely start going out today for some of those remaining on the pre-order list.
    Last edited by BimmerBreaker; 10-01-2015 at 03:43 PM.

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    1997 E36 318IS
    Are these that popular? I have a grey rain vader interior here.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast