Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: •Official• M Rain Fabric Thread

My Cars
    98 M3
    Hahaha. If I was going to go non oem fabric, I'd like to do it on non OEM seats. Someone find me a set of beat to shit recaro a8s and a spare back bench.

- 98 m3, techno/anthrazit cloth, 124k and officially worthless - 89 m3, alpine/black 143k and officially old - 2000 323it, tiag/grey, 169k and officially boring

My Cars
    '94 M3 E36 S50B30
    So there is really no OEM ///M Rain left?? I just see that they are out of stock but I am willing to get a bit more...

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by deboM3 View Post
    I have an complete ebrake boot with frame and a shift boot without frame. Could still be used for a template I'm guessing, as the leather is nice and crispy. I definitely don't need them
    Awesome - PM'd
    Quote Originally Posted by notMpowered View Post
    Man this just keeps getting better!
    It has only just begun
    Quote Originally Posted by Braymond141 View Post
    Someone said purple and you came running
    Hahaha. If I was going to go non oem fabric, I'd like to do it on non OEM seats. Someone find me a set of beat to shit recaro a8s and a spare back bench.
    I got more pictures of the Blue M rain and it looks quite Purple actually...

I'm going to get the "blue" fabric pictured above made. I think I want to use that in my interior, it will look great in a Velvet Blue car imo. Getting a sample sent to me now and once it's in hand I'll have a better idea of how it really looks... but it looks like the perfect fabric for my car
    Quote Originally Posted by Neubauten View Post
    So there is really no OEM ///M Rain left?? I just see that they are out of stock but I am willing to get a bit more...
    Honestly it is looking like we will be making another batch sooner rather than later because a lot of people reached out that they still wanted the Rain. But - and this is very important to note - this new run will be from the factory we are currently working with, not the factory who made the original M rain reproduction. Quality will be comparable but I expect minor differences. I have some cutoffs and segments available of the original M rain for anyone who wants to match that specific material.

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    '94 M3 E36 S50B30
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBreaker View Post
    Honestly it is looking like we will be making another batch sooner rather than later because a lot of people reached out that they still wanted the Rain. But - and this is very important to note - this new run will be from the factory we are currently working with, not the factory who made the original M rain reproduction. Quality will be comparable but I expect minor differences. I have some cutoffs and segments available of the original M rain for anyone who wants to match that specific material.
    Thanks for this news!
    I finished re-trimming the rear panels, and it looks great! However I need to do the front door panels too because the old fabric colours look quite faded compared to the new fabric.
    Last edited by Neubauten; 05-02-2017 at 10:02 PM.

My Cars
    z3
    Maybe of interest to some...

I just found out that "Blue" M rain I mentioned earlier, actually originated in an E36 Individual that was... Techno Violet!

I'm definitely going to get it made, even if only to use it in my interior. My Z3 will use this fabric with alcantara bolsters and contrasting purple stitching. Little alcantara/purple stitching details throughout the cabin... should be very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Neubauten View Post
    Thanks for this news!
    I finished re-trimming the rear panels, and it looks great! However I need to do the front door panels too because the old fabric colours look quite faded compared to the new fabric.
    I have a few segments left. Contact me with what size you are looking for and I'll try my best to accommodate.

Please do share some pictures of your finished rear panels as well I'm sure others would love to see some finished results!
    Last edited by BimmerBreaker; 05-03-2017 at 11:36 AM.

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    z3

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    1997 E36 M3, 2008 E90 M3
    That looks so good!

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by deboM3 View Post
    That looks so good!
    Thanks! Still learning but I love how that cover came out

Got some new things coming... just got the sample of that purple/blue M rain in hand. Pictures absolutely do not do it justice and it is a bit faded, but we will be able to get the right colors from it.. Way more subtle than M color fabric, but still with that cool pattern... I love it.

Also making some bags and working on other stuff until I have the skills to do seat covers.

Won't be very expensive, thinking like $30 or so for these drawstring bags. Want to make backpacks too, already made a few toolbags for myself I've been getting good use out of.

Follow us @ascfabric or facebook.com/bmwfabric for more details!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    z3
    We are now in stock with our Off-color M rain

25% off our off-color material with the code "BACK"
    Priced cheaper than $55/yard with this coupon depending on quantity you buy!

Great for upholstering the couch in your man cave, the race seats in your track rat or anything else you can think of.

Regular M Rain is hopefully on the horizon. We've had some difficulties with doing a second production run but its coming...

I also have gym bags I'm making and selling
    There is introductory pricing right now on these as well - $29 for a limited time

M Rain shift boots and e-brake boot will be available soon as well
    I am also looking to make other products - so if you recommend something I end up making - I'll give you one free (and maybe more, depending on what it is)

Starting today all future orders will ship the 19th. I'll be on vacation.

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    1997 BMW M3 Coupe
    Yes, I need m rain when it's back in stock !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ()()===[][]===()()

My Cars
    z3
    I just placed an order for more black M rain, and a few other things

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    '95 M3, '94 325is
    Looking forward for those shift and parking brake boots

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by odortiz View Post
    Looking forward for those shift and parking brake boots
    Have been waiting on someone to test fit but just realized I have my own M3 now. I should be able to get those done in a few weeks.

For one time only, we are offering this new run of M Rain at our original group buy pricing
    $95/yard for 3+ yard orders
    Group buy ends August 21st

M Rain Group Buy

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    '98 M3/4/5
    Super excited to get my hands on that MCross fabric. Will also order some of the suede bolster fabric when it comes in. Can't wait!

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by bimma360 View Post
    Super excited to get my hands on that MCross fabric. Will also order some of the suede bolster fabric when it comes in. Can't wait!
    It's on it's way to me, hopefully won't take too long to get through customs. The seude fabric will be a bit behind the M Cross but it will be here soon as well.
    Love your E30 interior, can't wait to see what you do with the M Cross

I'm finalizing the pattern on the shift boots to make sure they have the best fitment possible. It's a little harder than it looks!

Group buy is still going on for the M Rain! The price will really not be this low again so if you've been waiting for it, now is the time to get it

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    1997 BMW M3 Coupe
    Does anyone know how many yards to do the middle of the seats in the M-Rain (front/back seats) and the centres of the doors cards? And then how much suede or alcantara to do the seat bolsters and the rest of the door cards?

I know it says 5-6 yards in the first post but how much of each fabric?

I want to get this right before I order.

()()===[][]===()()

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch500 View Post
    Does anyone know how many yards to do the middle of the seats in the M-Rain (front/back seats) and the centres of the doors cards? And then how much suede or alcantara to do the seat bolsters and the rest of the door cards?

I know it says 5-6 yards in the first post but how much of each fabric?

I want to get this right before I order.

The 5-6 yards is for the seat center material, M rain for example. Though I think 5 is really all you need based on talking to a few customers who have completed their interiors.

I'm actually just sold out of Alcantara. The new material I'll be getting in is also a different width, so I can't even tell you off hand how many yards it will need. It also won't be here before the group buy ends unfortunately, but should be available shortly afterwards.

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    97 M3/4/5, MCS
    Do you have rub wear ratings for the bolster material compared to the Alcantara?

My Cars
    1997 BMW M3 Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBreaker View Post
    The 5-6 yards is for the seat center material, M rain for example. Though I think 5 is really all you need based on talking to a few customers who have completed their interiors.

I'm actually just sold out of Alcantara. The new material I'll be getting in is also a different width, so I can't even tell you off hand how many yards it will need. It also won't be here before the group buy ends unfortunately, but should be available shortly afterwards.
    What about the seat bolster suede? When will that be in stock?

So 5-6 yards for seat centres front and back.

Are people using the seat bolster suede on the door cards or the alcantara with the foam stuff on the back?

Sorry for all the questions but seems to be lots to choose from.

()()===[][]===()()

My Cars
    z3
    My schedule frees up this week so that is going to give me some time to finalize the shift boot pattern

Quote Originally Posted by MarketMaster View Post
    Do you have rub wear ratings for the bolster material compared to the Alcantara?
    I will try to obtain that information. It looks almost the same as Alcantara in texture and color but it does feel a bit different to the touch. I think it's a good cheaper alternative.
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch500 View Post
    What about the seat bolster suede? When will that be in stock?

So 5-6 yards for seat centres front and back.

Are people using the seat bolster suede on the door cards or the alcantara with the foam stuff on the back?

Sorry for all the questions but seems to be lots to choose from.

Yes 5-6 yards for seat centers front and rear AND 4 door panels. If you do not want to do the 4 door panel inserts in the matching seat center material, you should be fine with 4 yards for just 4 seat centers. Most people buy the M fabric for the door inserts too, you'd be the first to use Alcantara in the door panels as far as I know. Not really sure my Alcantara will work for door inserts anyways due to the complexity of the curves.

Seat bolster Alcantara and the alternative bolster seude material will be back in stock by the end of September hopefully, but shipments have been taking a lot longer than expected recently so can't guarantee that. I'll post here once its back in stock and also on facebook, facebook.com/bmwfabric

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    z3
    Three days left for the group buy. There is a chance this will be our last production of M Rain, and there is a 100% chance this will be the last time it is priced like this. Group buy ends August 21st!

And in other news... the project that started this whole thing, Z3M seats in M fabric. Our test seat was in M cross, but my final set will be in M rain with purple stitching. Have lots of ideas to tie in the rest of the interior in a really cool OEM+ way. Can't wait to finish it and share it with you guys

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BimmerBreaker; 08-18-2017 at 10:59 AM.

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    98 M3
    That looks absolutely spectacular. Thanks again for making this happen. It's very cool that people have the opportunity to get this stuff.

- 98 m3, techno/anthrazit cloth, 124k and officially worthless - 89 m3, alpine/black 143k and officially old - 2000 323it, tiag/grey, 169k and officially boring

My Cars
    z3
    That looks absolutely spectacular. Thanks again for making this happen. It's very cool that people have the opportunity to get this stuff.
    Thank you man, it means a lot to hear that. It's been a labor of love and really it was you guys who made this happen... if it wasn't for you guys I'd have a room full of unsold M rain and that'd be no good

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    see my signature
    Wish I could figure out a way to make it work with Oregon beige, but that ain't happening!
    2006 R53 JCW (British Racing Green) - 1994 E31 840Ci 6spd (AVUS Blue)
    2021 F56 JCW (Rebel Green) - 2000 E38 740i Sport (Titanium Silver)
    2017 F26 X4 M40i (Carbon Black) - 2007 E91 328iT (Deep Green)
    2012 E82 135i M Sport (Marrakesh Brown) - 2015 E84 X1 (Cashmere Silver)
    2005 E53 X5 3.0i Sport (Kalahari Beige) - 2000 E36/7 M Roadster (Oxford Green)
    2000 E38 740i Sport (Oxford Green) - 1999 E36 M3 Coupe (Fern Green)
    1995 E31 840Ci Canadian (Oxford Green) - 2000 E36/8 M Coupe (Oxford Green)
    2004 E46 330Ci (Oxford Green) - 2001 E36/8 Z3 3.0i Coupe (Oxford Green)
    2002 E39 525i Sport (Oxford Green) - 2002 E36/7 M Roadster (Oxford Green)
    2001 E53 X5 3.0i Sport (Oxford Green) - 2007 E63 M6 (Silver Grey)
    1995 E31 840Ci (Oxford Green) - 2006 E86 M Coupe (Sepang Bronze)
    2001 E39 530i Sport (Aspen Silver) - 2009 E92 M3 (Space Grey)
    2001 E38 740i Sport (Sahara Beige) - 2008 E92 M3 (Melbourne Red)
    2000 E38 740i Sport Canadian (Sahara Beige) - 1997 E31 850Ci (Jet Black)

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by Chamberlin View Post
    Wish I could figure out a way to make it work with Oregon beige, but that ain't happening!
    Maybe I'll be able to source the correct leathers to make you a proper seat cover...

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast