Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: •Official• M Rain Fabric Thread

My Cars
    91 318is E30/92 325i E36
    I thought I would share the progress on my E30 interior. This is going into my restored 1991 318is slicktop. I'm swapping out the tan interior with a full M3 interior reupholstered with the M-Rain and black leather. The rear seat is from E30 M3 and the front seats were from a convertible which are identical to the M3. The door panels should be done this week. Looking good!

IMG_2064.JPG.jpg
    IMG_1824.JPG.jpg
    Last edited by dundee256; 01-09-2017 at 03:28 PM.

My Cars
    1995 M3
    Any idea of when the seat belts will be ready?

My Cars
    '98 M3/4/5
    ^Thats going to be badass in the e30.

Any news on the M-Stripe M8 fabric?

My Cars
    z3
    [
    Quote Originally Posted by dundee256 View Post
    I thought I would share the progress on my E30 interior. This is going into my restored 1991 318is slicktop. I'm swapping out the tan interior with a full M3 interior reupholstered with the M-Rain and black leather. The rear seat is from E30 M3 and the front seats were from a convertible which are identical to the M3. The door panels should be done this week. Looking good!
    That looks amazing, thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see it installed!

Quote Originally Posted by klM3 View Post
    Any idea of when the seat belts will be ready?
    We are back to working on this currently. Have a few other things going on too... 2017 should be a good year. I still don't wish to give any sort of deadline on the seatbelts, as they are not our main priority, but it is something we have put money into now and are getting the ball rolling on. I hope to offer at least 4 colors - blue, red, purple and a black.

Quote Originally Posted by bimma360 View Post
    ^Thats going to be badass in the e30.

Any news on the M-Stripe M8 fabric?
    I had a package arrive today that I will be able to collect this evening, hopefully that was the package with the M8 fabric in it. More likely than not it was the M Cross finally arriving. The holidays delayed a lot of my shipments, so I've been waiting on some fabrics - M Cross, M Stripe (M8 and Jahre M5) and Uberkaro - for quite awhile. As soon as the M8 gets here I will post about it and probably send an e-mail to the subscribers of my website. I have only about 6-7 yards available left from that shipment, a lot of it is sold already.

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    '98 M3/4/5
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBreaker View Post
    I had a package arrive today that I will be able to collect this evening, hopefully that was the package with the M8 fabric in it. More likely than not it was the M Cross finally arriving. The holidays delayed a lot of my shipments, so I've been waiting on some fabrics - M Cross, M Stripe (M8 and Jahre M5) and Uberkaro - for quite awhile. As soon as the M8 gets here I will post about it and probably send an e-mail to the subscribers of my website. I have only about 6-7 yards available left from that shipment, a lot of it is sold already.
    Subscribed! Can you drop me a PM and let me know how much 4 yards of the M8 will be? 4 yards would be what I would need to do front and rear seat centers right (no door cards)? I see the cost listed on the site, but there is a discount for buying multiple yards no? Trying to gauge if I want to buy some of this shipment before it arrives, if still possible. Thanks!

My Cars
    z3
    I will PM you shortly with details about the M8 fabric

M Cross arrived earlier today and is now ready to ship out! Been a long wait but it's finally here M Cross is ready for immediate purchase from www.bmwfabric.com

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    '98 M3/4/5
    Thanks man!

My Cars
    99 M3 Convertible
    Just sent you a PM. Can't believe it took me this long to come across your fabrics.

Past: Fern Green E36 328i Convertible, Imola on Alcantara E46 330ci M-Sport, x2 E36 328i Sedans, Le Mans Sunset 350Z
    Current: E36 M3 Cabrio - California Import, Estoril Blue, AC Schnitzer Type 1, Hard Motorsport Flares, Toyo Proxes R1R, Broadway Static

My Cars
    z3
    All M fabrics are currently in stock!

Discounted pricing still in effect for M Hurricane, M Cross and Uberkaro! Very limited quantities of some of these materials right now

Black M Jahre Fabric
    •••••••••••M Hurricane••••••••••••••••••••••••M Cross•••••••••••••••••••••M Rain••••••••••••••••••Uberkaro

BMWFabric.com

More Alcantara is on it's way!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    M5[E34] 06/94 Avus Blau
    Hello! How can I contact you? You don't answer on ebay!?

My Cars
    z3
    15% off for a limited time, ends the first week of March
    Enter code "15" at the checkout page

Quote Originally Posted by Benecke View Post
    Hello! How can I contact you? You don't answer on ebay!?
    I have responded to all messages on eBay and elsewhere, but if you have any further questions I can be contacted at BMWFabric at gmail.com

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    z3
    I have some exciting news for those of you who want the closest to OEM possible... we will be offering a new bolster material very soon that is almost an exact match for the OEM material. We have 3 samples in hand and will be contacting a few people with OEM M fabric interiors to see if they can help us decide which color is the best match. This material will also be cheaper than Alcantara and should also provide more flexibility, making it much easier to work with.

Seatbelts are something we are still working on, but minimum production orders seem extremely high from the factories we have been talking with so far. We are in talks with other companies now as well as continuing talks with the first companies. It is something we are still working on but no timeline for when it will be done right now.

We also have another exciting project that S54-swapped E36 guys will appreciate.... stay tuned!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    1999 E36 M3
    Love this fabric!

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by coolstrybrah View Post
    Love this fabric!
    Thank you

Bittersweet moment... almost all the M Rain is now sold. I have less than 25 yards left and I will be keeping 10-15 for myself. Hard to imagine almost 400 yards of this material has been sold in the two or so years we've been doing this. Hopefully we will make more M rain in the not too distant future, but if we do it will be from a different manufacturer so may have small differences compared to the current material. This batch of M rain will be completely sold out and NLA by the end of this month, so if you need additional material for your interior M Rain project, then get it while you can! And I will also note that the 58" material will be gone, but I have some cutoffs that are about 20" wide that will remain available soon and for a period of time thereafter.

We do have the gray Jahre in stock but I need to get some better pictures of it. It has some artifacts in part of the design that I am not thrilled with, which is odd since the black version does not have this. Price will reflect this once it is available on the website

M Tech will also be in stock soon in a few color variants - M, red and purple. We had an M tech fabric done awhile ago that I was not happy with and I never sold, but this is a new production run and I can stand behind the quality of this material

Regarding seatbelts, unfortunately we are having a lot of difficulty finding a company who will work with us without requiring a huge production run. Still working on it but I really want to make purple and blue variations of the standard red motorsports belts and that is only making things more complicated. Not giving up
    Last edited by BimmerBreaker; 04-07-2017 at 11:32 PM.

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    96 M3 97 M3 98 M3 99 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBreaker View Post

Regarding seatbelts, unfortunately we are having a lot of difficulty finding a company who will work with us without requiring a huge production run. Still working on it but I really want to make purple and blue variations of the standard red motorsports belts and that is only making things more complicated. Not giving up
    Maybe you can persuade IND to tell who does theirs.

http://ind-distribution.com/ind/f80-...red-seat-belts

My Cars
    Black
    Quote Originally Posted by Braymond141 View Post

Their sales pitch has me persuaded. I want some now.

My Cars
    E36, E46
    $2100+ for seat belts is a nuttier than squirrel shit
    '99 Estoril Blue + Dove Grey ///M3 coupe
    '04 Jet Black + Cinnamon ///
    M3 coupe

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by Braymond141 View Post

Well actually, we'd be able produce those no problem. We can buy any solid color webbing and just install them on receptacles no problem - and for a pretty penny less than they charge

Actually makes me think I should start selling some seatbelts for the newer BMWs too... sheesh!
    Quote Originally Posted by weedshoes View Post
    Their sales pitch has me persuaded. I want some now.
    I know right? They had me at "colored belts have are one of the ways that BMW adds color and vibrance to their story"
    Quote Originally Posted by jvit27 View Post
    $2100+ for seat belts is a nuttier than squirrel shit
    That is correct

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    4Runner/911
    I apologize if this has been covered, but how much Alcantara is needed to do the rest of the interior? I have my 6 or 7 yards of M Rain but I need to know the quantity needed to complete the seats, front and rear.
    1988 911 - Carb'd - Twin Plug - 3.6
    1999 SL 500
    2016 4Runner TEP - Gone
    1995 M3 - LS2 - Gone
    1998 M3 - Gone
    1991 M5 - Gone
    1993 RS America - Gone
    1995 M3 - Gone

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by GG Allin View Post
    I apologize if this has been covered, but how much Alcantara is needed to do the rest of the interior? I have my 6 or 7 yards of M Rain but I need to know the quantity needed to complete the seats, front and rear.
    Its just shy of 3 yards per front seat of the 20" material I sell but the back seats are a bit harder to calculate. I used to recommend about 7-8 yards, that seems to work for some people but some people have found that coming up just a little short. I think it also depends on how you want to do the interior, some customers are using the M Rain for the "center" rear seat hump, otherwise that alone would use a solid yard or so on it's own. There is of course free shipping so if you need more down the road you can order it without incurring additional costs.

M Tech is also in stock now in the M color pattern, red and purple.

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    z3
    I've started something new, and its something I know anyone reading this thread should appreciate. May also make things cheaper for some of you guys in the long run...

Stop by at facebook.com/bmwfabric to take a peek. Ill be posting up lots of pictures of the process there. Theres also a one time use coupon code available

My Cars
    z3
    Want a Blue M Rain in your Estoril M3? Or a Purple M Hurricane, or a Lime Green M Stripe?

We will produce any design in any color (doesn't have to be this Blue M Rain...) if we can get a minimum of ~20 yards ordered at $100/shipped

If anyone is interested in this, let me know and we can work out some details. And... ahem... if anyone wants Purple M Rain... lets say 10 yards confirmed is all we'd need for that....

...and does anyone want a free shift boot/e-brake boot? If you can send me a shift and e-brake boot - complete with frame - I will send you back a shift boot in the material of your choosing. The shift boot will not be returned. Worn leather is OK within reason.
    Last edited by BimmerBreaker; 05-03-2017 at 10:27 AM.

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    1997 E36 M3, 2008 E90 M3
    I have an complete ebrake boot with frame and a shift boot without frame. Could still be used for a template I'm guessing, as the leather is nice and crispy. I definitely don't need them

My Cars
    98 M3
    Man this just keeps getting better!

- 98 m3, techno/anthrazit cloth, 124k and officially worthless - 89 m3, alpine/black 143k and officially old - 2000 323it, tiag/grey, 169k and officially boring

My Cars
    96 M3 97 M3 98 M3 99 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by notMpowered View Post
    Man this just keeps getting better!
    Someone said purple and you came running

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast