Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: •Official• M Rain Fabric Thread

My Cars
    z3
    I try to only update this post with major things at this point

We have more M Rain coming in but its important to note that this is from a different factory. It looks a little different, it is if anything closer to the OEM material but is visually distinct from the first M Rain run we did.

For those who want any more of the first M Rain material to match with - we only have it left in cutoff sizes (~20" tall) but it is the same material as the first M Rain we made. We have very limited quantities in stock and once it is gone, it is gone. The full-size material is sold out.

First reproduction on the top right with the new one on the bottom left

Close-up of the new reproduction

Close-up of the original M Rain fabric

This new M Rain is being shipped to me now and group buy orders will be shipped out in the order they received

Cutoffs and Off-color M Rain is 15% off right now with coupon code CUTOFF
    Last edited by BimmerBreaker; 09-08-2017 at 11:24 AM.

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    98 M3
    Hey bimmerbreaker, came across a few of your eBay auctions.
    Any luck on doing some vader seat skins in Mcross with rear bench as well? I'd be ditching my OEM rain interior if that becomes a possibility.

- 98 m3, techno/anthrazit cloth, 124k and officially worthless - 89 m3, alpine/black 143k and officially old - 2000 323it, tiag/grey, 169k and officially boring

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by notMpowered View Post
    Hey bimmerbreaker, came across a few of your eBay auctions.
    Any luck on doing some vader seat skins in Mcross with rear bench as well? I'd be ditching my OEM rain interior if that becomes a possibility.
    We are working on it We have some seat covers for other cars ready, we just need to source a decent condition vader and it's on

Here are some Z3M seats I've sold recently...

20933913_302321056838106_4631442009639926593_o.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2017-10-24 at 8.12.19 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2017-10-23 at 8.42.39 AM.jpeg

And I just paid for 200 of these puppies. Can't wait

WhatsApp Image 2017-10-13 at 11.15.03 PM (1).jpeg

And since this was bumped, may as well mention our
    Spooky Savings
    20% off now through 10/31

Follow us @bmwfabric and on facebook.com/bmwfabric to stay tuned with future discounts and new products!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    98 M3
    Shoot me a message when you sort it out. Just to reiterate what someone said earlier, I’d suggest finding a late model Vader since they are better built than the earlier, and more common.

- 98 m3, techno/anthrazit cloth, 124k and officially worthless - 89 m3, alpine/black 143k and officially old - 2000 323it, tiag/grey, 169k and officially boring

My Cars
    z3
    Shoot me a message when you sort it out. Just to reiterate what someone said earlier, I’d suggest finding a late model Vader since they are better built than the earlier, and more common.
    I'll definitely post up here about it once those are ready. Just having trouble finding a seat to make a template from. I will make sure to look for later year vaders though, the cutoff for the change was in 96 iirc?

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    96 M3 97 M3 98 M3 99 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBreaker View Post
    I'll definitely post up here about it once those are ready. Just having trouble finding a seat to make a template from. I will make sure to look for later year vaders though, the cutoff for the change was in 96 iirc?
    No, mid-95 model year saw the redesign. BMW ran the 95 MY into the 96 production year. I believe all 1996 MY are 1996 production dates. Typical mid year production changes for "next" year branded model year car didn't apply during this time.
    Last edited by Braymond141; 10-25-2017 at 04:36 PM.

My Cars
    z3
    I am aggressively hunting for vaders right now and just want to clarify that I am looking for the ones with the double stitch headrest, one stitch on either side, correct?

Is there a better way to differentiate them?

Also,

Sample book finally arrived...

Now I can order almost all OE BMW leathers

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    98 M3
    Early

Late

You can see the head rests have extra stitching, more padding, and the side bolsters have the actual frame supporting them inside, where as early vader bolsters are just cushions, causing them to bow out easier.

My Cars
    1997 BMW M3 Coupe
    id be in for the seat covers as well!
    ()()===[][]===()()

My Cars
    97 M
    How much would the Vader seat covers run?
    "Gratitude is the open door to abundance"

My Cars
    z3
    You can see the head rests have extra stitching, more padding, and the side bolsters have the actual frame supporting them inside, where as early vader bolsters are just cushions, causing them to bow out easier.
    Awesome, thanks. Still haven't sourced a set but now I know what I'm looking for (and now I know the ones in my car are from the earlier year so wouldn't be suitable to use)
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch500 View Post
    id be in for the seat covers as well!
    Sure thing... I will definitely post up here once ready and also on the facebook and instagram
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtp View Post
    How much would the Vader seat covers run?
    I don't even have the templates yet so I don't have a firm price yet. Z3M seat covers for a set of 2 start at $900, E36 M3 interiors will likely start at a similar price (maybe a bit more due to the complicated headrest, Z3 seats are one piece) and add a few hundred for the rear bench.

Black Friday sale is starting this week, up to 25% off select fabrics

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    z3
    Bumping because hats are now available, featuring genuine M rain under the brim and a tricolor stripe up front, represent the brand you love in a subtle way

M Rain Hats Here

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    z3
    Looking at acquiring some vaders in the next week or so, found a really nice set of later style vaders that seem to fit all the criteria but they are manual

So wanted to ask before I snag them - do the manual adjustments change the seat cover fitment versus power seats? RealOEM doesn't seem to indicate any differences unless I'm reading it wrong.

Assuming they are the same, we will have vader pre-made seat covers available by the start of the summer

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    1997 BMW M3 Coupe
    Looking at acquiring some vaders in the next week or so, found a really nice set of later style vaders that seem to fit all the criteria but they are manual

So wanted to ask before I snag them - do the manual adjustments change the seat cover fitment versus power seats? RealOEM doesn't seem to indicate any differences unless I'm reading it wrong.

Assuming they are the same, we will have vader pre-made seat covers available by the start of the summer
    Awesome! Manual Vader's are way better than power imo.

Can't say if they are different layout.

I'm in for a set of covers for sure.

Do you think the covers will be Alcantara bolsters with mrain in the center ? Also what about the rear seats?
    ()()===[][]===()()

My Cars
    z3
    Once we have the template, every set will be custom made per order. So each customer can specify what materials they want. The set we are looking at has a 50/50 split rear seat which we will also have a template for if we buy it

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    98 M3/4/5
    so is that only for vaders or what about the sport seats in the sedan?
    98 Estoril ///M3 4/6
    S54 swap CSL

My Cars
    1997 BMW M3 Coupe
    Once we have the template, every set will be custom made per order. So each customer can specify what materials they want. The set we are looking at has a 50/50 split rear seat which we will also have a template for if we buy it
    Awesome, You can count of my buying when your first set is ready.
    ()()===[][]===()()

My Cars
    1996 E36 M3 Evo
    ...RealOEM doesn't seem to indicate any differences ... Assuming they are the same
    They are the same.
    '96 M3, S50B32, 6MT
    + good stuff

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by TH3 Shifty View Post
    so is that only for vaders or what about the sport seats in the sedan?
    Nothing yet, if demand is there I can make something happen
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch500 View Post
    Awesome, You can count of my buying when your first set is ready.
    Great to hear I will post up here once ready, I also post on instagram @ascfabrics about all my fabric projects
    Quote Originally Posted by M3AN View Post
    They are the same.
    Awesome! Let's hope we can snag this set then and make things happen!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    e34
    Any plans for 20 Jahre Anthracite? Currently only 5 yards available in the discounted version with ghosting.
    Last edited by Xaoc; 01-21-2018 at 03:39 AM.

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaoc View Post
    Any plans for 20 Jahre Anthracite? Currently only 5 yards available in the discounted version with ghosting.
    A limited production of a revised jahre in anthracite was produced, you can see some photos here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BcpAzvVH...-by=ascfabrics

Waiting on it to arrive before I posted it

Alcantara is also back in stock now, for anyone who has been waiting for that: bmwfabric.com/alcantara

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    z3
    Gray M Cross Group Buy is going on right now - one of the most requested fabrics, once we have this in stock we will carry all the regular E36 M3 fabric interior options
    Original discounted group buy pricing in effect for gray M Cross for a limited time: https://www.bmwfabric.com/product-pa...ross-group-buy

Quote Originally Posted by Xaoc View Post
    Available now in gray and black, no ghosting on the gray this batch

We have a vader seat to make templates from, but are having a lot of trouble making the headrests fit nicely. We are pretty confident we can get full fabric covers to fit perfectly, but want to iron out the template as a lot of customers will probably want cloth with leather bolsters...

If you want alcantara or seude bolsters and fabric seat centers for vader pre-made seat skins, I think I can accommodate that now on a per-order basis. PM me if interested.

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    98 M3
    Hey Graham would you do the skins by piece? If I could get just 2 seat bottoms I’d order a pair. They are the only parts of my seats showing real wear.

My Cars
    z3
    Hey Graham would you do the skins by piece? If I could get just 2 seat bottoms I’d order a pair. They are the only parts of my seats showing real wear.
    Should be feasible. Let me iron out some details and I will get back to you on that

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    1996 E36 M3 Evo
    I picked up these today for about US$40:

And they're going into my 328is along with this rear end with material from this thread:

Which has been replaced with this in the M3:

And now I'm just waiting on your front Vader covers to be ready and I'll be set!
    '96 M3, S50B32, 6MT
    + good stuff

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415