Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415
Results 351 to 370 of 370

Thread: •Official• M Rain Fabric Thread

  1. #351
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Arida Zona
    Posts
    24,172
    My Cars
    z3
    I try to only update this post with major things at this point

    We have more M Rain coming in but its important to note that this is from a different factory. It looks a little different, it is if anything closer to the OEM material but is visually distinct from the first M Rain run we did.

    For those who want any more of the first M Rain material to match with - we only have it left in cutoff sizes (~20" tall) but it is the same material as the first M Rain we made. We have very limited quantities in stock and once it is gone, it is gone. The full-size material is sold out.

    First reproduction on the top right with the new one on the bottom left



    Close-up of the new reproduction



    Close-up of the original M Rain fabric



    This new M Rain is being shipped to me now and group buy orders will be shipped out in the order they received

    Cutoffs and Off-color M Rain is 15% off right now with coupon code CUTOFF
    Last edited by BimmerBreaker; 09-08-2017 at 11:24 AM.

  2. #352
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    2,517
    My Cars
    98 M3
    Hey bimmerbreaker, came across a few of your eBay auctions.
    Any luck on doing some vader seat skins in Mcross with rear bench as well? I'd be ditching my OEM rain interior if that becomes a possibility.

    98 m3, techno/anthrazit cloth, 103k and officially worthless
    Member journal. http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=491859

  3. #353
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Arida Zona
    Posts
    24,172
    My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by notMpowered View Post
    Hey bimmerbreaker, came across a few of your eBay auctions.
    Any luck on doing some vader seat skins in Mcross with rear bench as well? I'd be ditching my OEM rain interior if that becomes a possibility.
    We are working on it We have some seat covers for other cars ready, we just need to source a decent condition vader and it's on

    Here are some Z3M seats I've sold recently...

    20933913_302321056838106_4631442009639926593_o.jpg

    WhatsApp Image 2017-10-24 at 8.12.19 AM.jpeg

    WhatsApp Image 2017-10-23 at 8.42.39 AM.jpeg

    And I just paid for 200 of these puppies. Can't wait

    WhatsApp Image 2017-10-13 at 11.15.03 PM (1).jpeg

    And since this was bumped, may as well mention our
    Spooky Savings
    20% off now through 10/31

    Follow us @bmwfabric and on facebook.com/bmwfabric to stay tuned with future discounts and new products!

  4. #354
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    2,517
    My Cars
    98 M3
    Shoot me a message when you sort it out. Just to reiterate what someone said earlier, I’d suggest finding a late model Vader since they are better built than the earlier, and more common.

    98 m3, techno/anthrazit cloth, 103k and officially worthless
    Member journal. http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=491859

  5. #355
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Arida Zona
    Posts
    24,172
    My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by notMpowered View Post
    Shoot me a message when you sort it out. Just to reiterate what someone said earlier, I’d suggest finding a late model Vader since they are better built than the earlier, and more common.
    I'll definitely post up here about it once those are ready. Just having trouble finding a seat to make a template from. I will make sure to look for later year vaders though, the cutoff for the change was in 96 iirc?

  6. #356
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Oakhurst, CA
    Posts
    5,050
    My Cars
    96 M3, 98 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBreaker View Post
    I'll definitely post up here about it once those are ready. Just having trouble finding a seat to make a template from. I will make sure to look for later year vaders though, the cutoff for the change was in 96 iirc?
    No, mid-95 model year saw the redesign. BMW ran the 95 MY into the 96 production year. I believe all 1996 MY are 1996 production dates. Typical mid year production changes for "next" year branded model year car didn't apply during this time.
    Last edited by Braymond141; 10-25-2017 at 04:36 PM.

  7. #357
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Arida Zona
    Posts
    24,172
    My Cars
    z3
    I am aggressively hunting for vaders right now and just want to clarify that I am looking for the ones with the double stitch headrest, one stitch on either side, correct?

    Is there a better way to differentiate them?

    Also,



    Sample book finally arrived...

    Now I can order almost all OE BMW leathers

  8. #358
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    2,517
    My Cars
    98 M3
    Early

    Late

    You can see the head rests have extra stitching, more padding, and the side bolsters have the actual frame supporting them inside, where as early vader bolsters are just cushions, causing them to bow out easier.

    98 m3, techno/anthrazit cloth, 103k and officially worthless
    Member journal. http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=491859

  9. #359
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Edmonton,CANADA
    Posts
    709
    My Cars
    1997 BMW M3 Coupe
    id be in for the seat covers as well!
    ()()===[][]===()()


  10. #360
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Riverside, CA
    Posts
    198
    My Cars
    97 M
    How much would the Vader seat covers run?
    "Gratitude is the open door to abundance"

  11. #361
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Arida Zona
    Posts
    24,172
    My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by notMpowered View Post
    You can see the head rests have extra stitching, more padding, and the side bolsters have the actual frame supporting them inside, where as early vader bolsters are just cushions, causing them to bow out easier.
    Awesome, thanks. Still haven't sourced a set but now I know what I'm looking for (and now I know the ones in my car are from the earlier year so wouldn't be suitable to use)
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch500 View Post
    id be in for the seat covers as well!
    Sure thing... I will definitely post up here once ready and also on the facebook and instagram
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtp View Post
    How much would the Vader seat covers run?
    I don't even have the templates yet so I don't have a firm price yet. Z3M seat covers for a set of 2 start at $900, E36 M3 interiors will likely start at a similar price (maybe a bit more due to the complicated headrest, Z3 seats are one piece) and add a few hundred for the rear bench.

    Black Friday sale is starting this week, up to 25% off select fabrics

  12. #362
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Arida Zona
    Posts
    24,172
    My Cars
    z3
    Bumping because hats are now available, featuring genuine M rain under the brim and a tricolor stripe up front, represent the brand you love in a subtle way


    M Rain Hats Here

  13. #363
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Arida Zona
    Posts
    24,172
    My Cars
    z3
    Looking at acquiring some vaders in the next week or so, found a really nice set of later style vaders that seem to fit all the criteria but they are manual

    So wanted to ask before I snag them - do the manual adjustments change the seat cover fitment versus power seats? RealOEM doesn't seem to indicate any differences unless I'm reading it wrong.

    Assuming they are the same, we will have vader pre-made seat covers available by the start of the summer

  14. #364
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Edmonton,CANADA
    Posts
    709
    My Cars
    1997 BMW M3 Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBreaker View Post
    Looking at acquiring some vaders in the next week or so, found a really nice set of later style vaders that seem to fit all the criteria but they are manual

    So wanted to ask before I snag them - do the manual adjustments change the seat cover fitment versus power seats? RealOEM doesn't seem to indicate any differences unless I'm reading it wrong.

    Assuming they are the same, we will have vader pre-made seat covers available by the start of the summer
    Awesome! Manual Vader's are way better than power imo.

    Can't say if they are different layout.

    I'm in for a set of covers for sure.

    Do you think the covers will be Alcantara bolsters with mrain in the center ? Also what about the rear seats?
    ()()===[][]===()()


  15. #365
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Arida Zona
    Posts
    24,172
    My Cars
    z3
    Once we have the template, every set will be custom made per order. So each customer can specify what materials they want. The set we are looking at has a 50/50 split rear seat which we will also have a template for if we buy it

  16. #366
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UT
    Posts
    4,110
    My Cars
    98 M3/4/5
    so is that only for vaders or what about the sport seats in the sedan?
    98 Estoril ///M3 4/5
    S54 swap in progress

  17. #367
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Edmonton,CANADA
    Posts
    709
    My Cars
    1997 BMW M3 Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBreaker View Post
    Once we have the template, every set will be custom made per order. So each customer can specify what materials they want. The set we are looking at has a 50/50 split rear seat which we will also have a template for if we buy it
    Awesome, You can count of my buying when your first set is ready.
    ()()===[][]===()()


  18. #368
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Auckland, NZ
    Posts
    103
    My Cars
    1997 E36 M3 Evo
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBreaker View Post
    ...RealOEM doesn't seem to indicate any differences ... Assuming they are the same
    They are the same.
    '97 M3, S50B32, 6MT
    + tasty bits

  19. #369
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Arida Zona
    Posts
    24,172
    My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by TH3 Shifty View Post
    so is that only for vaders or what about the sport seats in the sedan?
    Nothing yet, if demand is there I can make something happen
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch500 View Post
    Awesome, You can count of my buying when your first set is ready.
    Great to hear I will post up here once ready, I also post on instagram @ascfabrics about all my fabric projects
    Quote Originally Posted by M3AN View Post
    They are the same.
    Awesome! Let's hope we can snag this set then and make things happen!

  20. #370
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    Posts
    23
    My Cars
    e34
    Any plans for 20 Jahre Anthracite? Currently only 5 yards available in the discounted version with ghosting.
    Last edited by Xaoc; 01-21-2018 at 04:39 AM.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •