Thread: E66 745LI Dynamic Drive Inactive Light Always ON

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3 Coupe

Question E66 745LI Dynamic Drive Inactive Light Always ON

I have this beautiful 2004 BMW 745LI in the shop and it is literally perfect except for one thing. The Dynamic Drive is inactive and i cant figure out what it is. I flushed and refilled both the Power Steering and Brake Fluid Systems. I am able to operate the ARS Pump via INPA. I know the Valve Block is working. The steering angle sensor is working because the SZL Module has no codes stored or present. The only other possibility is the actual ARS Control Module which is behind the glove box.

1995 BMW M3 5 Speed Coupe, 3.0 S50B30, Cosmos Black/Hellgrau Vader, Shrick Camshafts, New Vanos
    Dinan Cold Air Intake, Ireland Engineering Front and Rear Strut Bar, Turner Motorsport Chip, EWS Delete
    BBS RC 303 Genuine, 24 lb Injectors, Tuned for 93 Octane, StopTech Rotors, Bilstein Shocks, H&R Race Springs
    Continental DWS 06, Eibach Front and Rear Sway Bars, Turner Motorsport Rear Camber Arms, TM RTABs.

My Cars
    98 528i 00 ML430
    I have this same problem.

All my lights are on: Traction Control, ABS, Parking Brake, PARK, BRAKE and a red brake symbol with an exclamation point inside.

I will have it diagnosed later to see what it is.

My Cars
    E38
    hi..
    i have the same problem. how you fix this?

regards,
    Roland