Thread: TIME OUT: Ordering From Germany: get off the vendors backs

My Cars
    99 Mroadster

TIME OUT: Ordering From Germany: get off the vendors backs

Do you people have any IDEA how long it takes? You think that everything should stop for your stupid mirrors etc. LOOK ACS Hamman, ETC have a lot bigger customers than YOUR 500 dollar mirror purchase. Its not like in the USA, where the customer is always right, its MONEY TALKS. Unless you are ordering an S3 your NOT on the top of the list.
    SO look, Germany takes a break in the summer. Parts are shipped WHEN EVER ACS, Hamman decides to send it to the container. They dont make money selling a stinkin bumper etc. SO STOP THINKING the world should stop when you order something from overseas.
    I waited a 9 months for a bumper from Hamman. I had many interesting emails with Melanie Hamman, at the time hamman was building the LS e46 M3 for a japanese businessman, I believe it had a v10 or v12. My stupid little 200 euro bumper wasnt high on their list and I told them I understood that my part wasn't a priority, she thanked me and said that they have many customers that need COMPLETE CARS BUILT.

All this to say WAIT!!! you are NOT NUMBERO UNO is Germany like you think you are in the US.

I have NO relationship with ANY vendor on this board. I just happen to know how at least getting parts from Germany works. Of course connections always work.

My Cars
    99 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by J10B
    Do you people have any IDEA how long it takes? You think that everything should stop for your stupid mirrors etc. LOOK ACS Hamman, ETC have a lot bigger customers than YOUR 500 dollar mirror purchase. Its not like in the USA, where the customer is always right, its MONEY TALKS. Unless you are ordering an S3 your NOT on the top of the list.
    SO look, Germany takes a break in the summer. Parts are shipped WHEN EVER ACS, Hamman decides to send it to the container. They dont make money selling a stinkin bumper etc. SO STOP THINKING the world should stop when you order something from overseas.
    I waited a 9 months for a bumper from Hamman. I had many interesting emails with Melanie Hamman, at the time hamman was building the LS e46 M3 for a japanese businessman, I believe it had a v10 or v12. My stupid little 200 euro bumper wasnt high on their list and I told them I understood that my part wasn't a priority, she thanked me and said that they have many customers that need COMPLETE CARS BUILT.

All this to say WAIT!!! you are NOT NUMBERO UNO is Germany like you think you are in the US.

I have NO relationship with ANY vendor on this board. I just happen to know how at least getting parts from Germany works. Of course connections always work.

wat he said.

ACS | AA | Conforti | UUC | JTD | Ro_JA | Pirelli | ZKW | DDEL+ | FK | Viper | Philips | Xtec | Rieger | Hartge | RE

My Cars
    '99 Cosmos E36 M3/2, '04 Individual E46 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by J10B

:

Wow!!!

Relax tough guy, take a breath...I think most people complain about the lack
    of communication, and/or inconsistent communication that some vendors
    seem to be getting away with nowadays. I understand that most of the
    stuff gets shipped from Germany and I am aware of customs, but the only
    thing I ask for is good communication, don't tell me that my stuff has been
    shipped when its not true. And you mean to tell me that my $1.00 Rieger
    sticker is not number one on their list, well no Sh...t.
    You must not value money that much $500 is a good amt of money buddy...
    Oh, maybe you still live at home and your parents paid for your car and
    paying for insurance...I'm done...Sorry but you were asking for it...
    Now you can go back to protecting your poor and defenseless vendors, since
    they provide their services out of the kindness of their hearts with no intent
    to make money...I'm done...
    Oh I almost forgot say hi to Melanie Hamann for me please!!!
    ZKDubs with 6000K Philips HIDS and Gen V DDEs
    Next ==> evosport UDPs, ASC Delete & Dinan Naked Lady Mud Flaps

My Cars
    1995 M3
    Doesn't matter if they build cars for customers or not. The vendor has a resposibility to EVERY customer.
    Part of that responsibility is comms (military jargon-yukyuk) in a timely manner.
    And a company like Hamann or ACS surely has a parts dept with staffing to do just that doesn't it?

My Cars
    323 vert 97
    totally agree.....every customer should count to a decent company. tried to contact Raid for a steering wheel.........nada........went elsewhere......please the customer or die