hi, my car was hit like 2 weeks ago while i was parked in a parking lot ... it was hit bad ...

http://members.aol.com/b0ssny69/car.html

anyway, im getting it fixed up and instead of stock parts i figure ill upgrade now. ... now the insurance company wouldnt give me a full paint job but their going to paint from the front doors forward. will there be a notice in color difference ??

about suspension, i want to get it ALL done ... im geting bilstein shocks and HR springs, but SPP told me i should get intrax springs because they lower it, but give it good ride quality. any1 have intrax springs ?? how do u like them ? how about people with HR sports ? how are those ??
also im interested in sway bars. are the UUCs really the best? any experiences ?? also im getting a crossbrace ... and was wondering if i should get strut braces too ?? are they effective ?
after my car is lowered from HR sports ... will i have rubbing issues with 18" hamann rims ??
im looking for a chrome grille instead of the black center. do they make these ? i dont want the plastic inserts. or do you know what kind of place would maybe chrome plate something ?

also im getting euro lights and xenons ... now how much better over stock are these ? or should i just get the euro lights ... or just the xenons ? or should i just dish out the $ and do it all at once ?!

also, the parts that are replaced ... can i take them still .. or what happens to them ?? i mean like theyre paying for 1 rim ... can i still take that damaged rim ? or whose is it now ?
is there anything i should make sure gets fixed/looked at more in my car ?? thanks in advance ... a reply to any of these would be GREAT !! THANKS