Thread: FS H&R COILOVER REAR SPRING PERCHES E36 M3 AND MORE

My Cars
    m3

for sale

for sale
    Last edited by orlandoD; 12-21-2004 at 12:47 PM.
    "The main thing about money, Bud, is that it makes you do things you don't want to do."

"The great difference between us, Angelos, is this: you believe you have found salvation, and believing this, you are saved; I believe that salvation does not exist, and believing this I am saved."

My Cars
    m3
    edited my poor english. bump. make me an offer. pm or email, or post
    "The main thing about money, Bud, is that it makes you do things you don't want to do."

"The great difference between us, Angelos, is this: you believe you have found salvation, and believing this, you are saved; I believe that salvation does not exist, and believing this I am saved."

My Cars
    m3
    bump 40 bucks?

My Cars
    '95 BMW M3-V8, '04 Ram D
    Email me some pics, I may be interested, thanks!

My Cars
    1995 M3 LTW
    I'm curious here: I have H&R Sports and I don't like the ride height in the back (Sits too high). Is there any way I can lower the back end of my car using something like this?

Is there any way to lower the back some more w/o buying the Race springs?

My Cars
    m3
    for sale
    Last edited by orlandoD; 12-21-2004 at 12:48 PM.

My Cars
    1995 M3 LTW
    Currently I'm not using any pads for the rear. So if I want more of a drop, I'd probably have to buy the race springs?

My Cars
    94 325is, 99 M3
    I might need what you're referring to, but I'm unsure of p/n's. Can you send me some pics? Send to triplen325@comcast.net.

Thanks,

Neil

My Cars
    m3
    sold
    Last edited by orlandoD; 12-21-2004 at 12:49 PM.

My Cars
    m3
    sold
    Last edited by orlandoD; 12-21-2004 at 12:58 PM.

My Cars
    94 325is, 99 M3
    Are these for use with stock size springs, or the 60mm or 2.5" coilover springs? That (plus the pics) will determine whether I can use them.

Thanks,

Neil
    Neil

1999 M3
    1994 325is

My Cars
    m3
    Quote Originally Posted by nnn3
    Are these for use with stock size springs, or the 60mm or 2.5" coilover springs? That (plus the pics) will determine whether I can use them.

Thanks,

Neil

coilover aka (i think) race spring.

or i guess any sort of rear drop spring.

My Cars
    m3
    sold

My Cars
    94M3 95M3 94325is
    Quote Originally Posted by 98sedanM3
    sold
    If anyone needs rear springs that are compatible with these rear height adjusters I have a pair of rear springs for sale.

They are the H&R Sport (red) 29936HA springs. They have never been driven on, just installed. How can this be? Well...I installed them but my car has been in storage the whole time.
    Last edited by Big Lun; 06-14-2004 at 02:47 AM.