Thread: Individual Birch Anthracite Wood Trim set - Plus handbrake, wheel and shift knobs!

My Cars
    2003 BMW 530i Sport

Individual Birch Anthracite Wood Trim set - Plus handbrake, wheel and shift knobs!

Looking to sell some Birch. All pics can be found here: http://s241.photobucket.com/user/sci...Anthracite%203

Set includes 9 pieces (non-TPMS). I have three center consoles and all are cracked. There are some close ups of two of the centers on the Photobucket link, but the best one only has one crack shown below.

Single crack on the best center console:

Price of the set (with the single crack on the center console) is $650 shipped OBO.

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************

I also managed to find some very rare pieces as shown. There is a handbrake in perfect condition as well as three shift knobs (#1. Auto Shifter, #2. 6-speed Manual, #3. 6-speed Weighted Manual - cracked). I also have a super rare birch steering wheel insert (only works with the sport "walrus tooth" wheels commonly found on the Sport E46). I'd like $150 each for the manual shift knobs or handbrake ($100 for each piece if purchased alongside the set). Auto shifter is $50 by itself or free with the set. Steering wheel insert is $50.

Birch Handbrake:

Birch Shifter Assortment:

I also have some other small random stuff for cheap if anyone needs them (and I mean cheap!). Black leather E38 front headrests (I think these fit E39 seats), sliding armrest with no phone insert (solid armrest), E39 wiper attachments, headlight gaskets, E39 center rear armrest black, two 235/45/17 Continental Sport Contact 2 tires with 5mm thread left. Each free to $20 OBO.

My Cars
    1998 750iL Individual
    I'll take the auto shifter. PM me your information.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, is the sliding armrest for the E38? If so, I'll take it.
    Own an E38? Add it to the E38 Registry!

http://www.e38registry.org/

My Cars
    2003 BMW 530i Sport
    PM replied too. Thanks!

My Cars
    '03 540iT M-Sport
    Hi, what pieces are still available?