Thread: BMW Motorsport Group A Carbon Fiber Kidney Grill Air Intake - No Longer Available

My Cars
    M3 Cup

BMW Motorsport Group A Carbon Fiber Kidney Grill Air Intake - No Longer Available

BMW Motorsport Group A Carbon Fiber Kidney Grill Air Intake

This is a very rare and trick part indeed. In all the years I've hobbied around motorsports, I've only seen these on the original PTG cars. This is the only one I have for sale. The original cost for this from Motorsport was several thousand dollars and is no longer available. Buy this one for $1500 plus shipping. If you want to contact me, PLEASE use email!! No PM's as I don't check the board often and probably will miss your request.

This is piece mounts behind the kidney grills and takes in air directly into the intake manifold. I can also accommodate the buyer with mounting an air filter rail in the front for a bit more money. Your radiator will have to mounted in the usual race position (down low) for this part to work. This will NOT work in a stock setup.

List Date: 5/5/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: BMW Motorsport Group A Carbon Fiber Kidney Grill Air Intake
    --------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

Last edited by kjb374; 10-03-2017 at 12:32 AM.

My Cars
    M3 Cup
    I am relishing this FS. Only one available

My Cars
    M3 Cup
    2018 bump. THIS ITEM WORKS WITH BOTH E36 AND E46.