Thread: Several Lightly Worn Persol Sunglasses

My Cars
    ?

Several Lightly Worn Persol Sunglasses

I'm selling of some of my collection of Persol sunglasses. They have either been rarely worn and come with their respective case. Sorry for potato quality pics, I was in a horribly lit room. I provided the model numbers of each pair so you can see pics of the exact same glasses I'm selling.

1. Persol 2808-S. Asking $120

2. Persol 2659-S. These are rare and hard to find and it's in great condition. Asking $180

3.Persol 2836-S. These are in great shape and are also worn by Michael Madsen in the movie Hell Ride. Asking $200

4. Persol 2804-S. These are in great shape. Asking for $140

I'm somewhere on a beach....

My Cars
    BMW

What Size Are The Persol 2808-S What mm? For Example 59mm Are They Black?

[QUOTE=SyntaxError;28458729]I'm selling of some of my collection of Persol sunglasses. They have either been rarely worn and come with their respective case. Sorry for potato quality pics, I was in a horribly lit room. I provided the model numbers of each pair so you can see pics of the exact same glasses I'm selling.

2. Persol 2659-S. These are rare and hard to find and it's in great condition. Asking $180

My Cars
    BMW
    What Size Are The Persol 2808? For Example 59mm...What Color Are The Persol 2808

My Cars
    Fast

Do you still have the Persol 2659 , if so contact me by text Chris 602-517-3524 thank

Do you still have the Persol 2659 , if so contact me by text Chris 602-517-3524 thank you, not sure if I writing in right area!

[QUOTE=OneKoolKat;28821585]
    Quote Originally Posted by SyntaxError View Post
    I'm selling of some of my collection of Persol sunglasses. They have either been rarely worn and come with their respective case. Sorry for potato quality pics, I was in a horribly lit room. I provided the model numbers of each pair so you can see pics of the exact same glasses I'm selling.