Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rolling chassis- 1997 BMW M3, alpine, 5 speed...

My Cars
    1995 M3, 1985 745i , S13 240sx sr20det
    I'm pretty sure I'm gonna keep a lot of parts for spares like bumpers, side panels, gauges, etc. If someone is interested I'll sell rolling chassis with complete suspension and brakes, diff, etc. for $600 if you got wheels. Or if you are a mechanic and can help me strip the car of the parts I want I will give you the actual chasis and whatever miscellaneous leftovers for free.

95 BMW M3 Alpine-
    <GO...JIC Cross Coilovers- UUC RCAB, AKG FCAB, Rogue Engineering TM bushings- AA Gen3 Exhaust- Dinan F&R Strut Bars- Dinan F&R Sway Bars- X-Brace- Mishimoto Rad- BBS RK 17x8"- TRM Chip- Dinan BBTB- DIY CAI- JP Performance Headers- 21.5 injectors- JB Racing Flywheel- Bimmerworld TB boot- 540i MAF><SHOW...OE euro clear exterior lights- Depo w/ HID- Hurricane Alcantara interior- Stereo (Kenwood,Sony,MB Quart,Rockford Fosgate,JL Audio)- Black kidneys- Euro 3 Spoke- ZHP Knob- AutoDim Mirror>

My Cars
    I've been debating what to do with this thing, it's taking up space in the side yard. Since I have other M3 I've been thinking about keeping a lot of the parts as spares. I want to keep the bumpers, side skirts and hood. I also want the wheels as spares. I could also use the rear trailing arms, LSD and subframe as spares. If you want to help me pull the suspension bits I need I would give you the rest for free. Otherwise if you are interested in it as it is I will also consider it. Either way send me a pm if it piques your interest. At the moment it is still pretty much complete as pictured, but I might start pulling things off and scrap the rest. See pics for condition. Yes it had prior front end damage that was repaired. At the time I got it it was a daily driver and it still has the clean and clear Cali title in non op.

95 BMW M3 Alpine-
    <GO...JIC Cross Coilovers- UUC RCAB, AKG FCAB, Rogue Engineering TM bushings- AA Gen3 Exhaust- Dinan F&R Strut Bars- Dinan F&R Sway Bars- X-Brace- Mishimoto Rad- BBS RK 17x8"- TRM Chip- Dinan BBTB- DIY CAI- JP Performance Headers- 21.5 injectors- JB Racing Flywheel- Bimmerworld TB boot- 540i MAF><SHOW...OE euro clear exterior lights- Depo w/ HID- Hurricane Alcantara interior- Stereo (Kenwood,Sony,MB Quart,Rockford Fosgate,JL Audio)- Black kidneys- Euro 3 Spoke- ZHP Knob- AutoDim Mirror>

My Cars
    '94 325is ls1/T56
    just sent you a PM let me know if this is still availible!

My Cars
    pm replied to

95 BMW M3 Alpine-

My Cars
    I still have this. I'm definitely going to keep the wheels and bumpers and side skirts. Most likely I will end up taking off the parts I want to keep and giving the carcass away. I might possibly consider selling chassis with all suspension and brakes intact for $600.

95 BMW M3 Alpine-

My Cars
    I'm just gonna part it.

I’ve decided to make a major shift in my e36 m3 collection, but still inthe process of figuring things out. Thisis the current list of stuff I have for sale, I will be updating it with moreparts and pics as time progresses. Manyof the prices are OBO and discounts for multiple item purchase, I will alsoconsider trade. A few of the prices mayseem high, and that is only because I have not decided if I will use it or not,but will sell for the right price. Ialso included one of my cars for sale at the bottom of the list. I don’t know what’s come over me, but Idecided I have to many bimmers so thinking about selling the ‘vert. I also have a rolling chassis I’m parting outso ask if you’re looking for some random part.

BMW E36 M3

INTERIOR
    -Grey euro driver door coin pocket- $40
    -Coupe Gray/Anthrazit A, B, & C Pillar, pretty good condition, a couplebroken clips on back- $140
    -Black leather shift and ebrake boot set- $40
    -Black glovebox lock and vents panel- $25
    -Sport front seats pair with boa boa fabric, beat up- $100
    -obdII m3 gauge cluster 150k- $150
    -New OEM dove interior inner door sill/carpet cover panel pair 51478187169/170-$60
    -New OEM black interior door sill/carpet cover panel pair 51478151391/392- $60
    -3 roof handles black- $25

-Hood Release pull handle- $10
    -Left side dashboard vent w/ headlight and foglight switch- $25
    -Used good coupe driver side door weatherstrip seal, dark gray felt- $150

-New OEM coupe door weatherstrip seals pair, black felt- $600
    -OEM tan convertible floor mats, beat- $50
    -E46 Rear C pillar interior lights w/ wiring- $25
    -Black coupe carpet- $150
    -18 Button OBC w/ wiring harness- $60
    -Coupe rear black (faded) decklid- $50
    -Sunroof cartridge complete, Alpine paint- $150

---EXTERIOR & LIGHTING---

-96+ coupe Alpine front fenders- $200
    -New Depo Glass headlights pair- $160
    -New Depo clear 96+ sidemarkers pair- $20
    -Used Depo coupe/vert clear front corners (good condition, one mount postbroken)- $20
    -Non M exterior side trim New OEM clips 25- $10

-Tail lights inner trunk cover panels for Sedan- $25
    -New M3 front bumper center grill black (one crack glued)- $20
    -Cosmoschwartz gas lid cover- $20
    -OEM coupe rear tail lights, complete with sockets and bulbs- $80

---SUSPENSION & BRAKES & WHEELS---

-New OZ Racing/ACSchnitzer/Hartge 82mm>74mm hubcentric 7mm spacer- $75
    -Set of rear upper and lower spring pads- $25
    -Adjustable front sway bar end links with ball joints, need rebuild- $40
    -New set of 5 lug nuts that came with a set of BBS RK wheels- $10

-Front strut mounts center caps- $10
    -Dinan 22mm front & rear sway bars, w/ bushings- $400
    -Dinan front strut bar- $400
    -Dinan rear strut bar- $400
    -post ’96 steering rack w/ rods and ends- $150

---ENGINE & DRIVELINE & EXHAUST---
    -Dinan vortech supercharger SC intake tube- $100
    -e32/e34 540i/740i 3.5" HFM Bosch 0280217800- $70

-Stromung cat back Exhaust- $400 plus stock exhaust
    -Used power steering inner tie rods and ends- $25
    -Used complete oem coolant system, radiator, hoses, water pump, thermostat,aluminum housing, pulleys, etc. (replaced for routine maintenance, not due tooverheat)- $200

---1999 BMW M3--- 5 Speed, Convertible, 2ndOwner, Black/Tan, Clear/Current CA Title, 320K Rebuilt, Lots of new parts andrecords since new- $7000

95 BMW M3 Alpine-

My Cars
    pmub

95 BMW M3 Alpine-

My Cars
    I'm just going to fully part the car out. Let me know if there are any parts you need of if you are interested in s stripped tub chassis.

95 BMW M3 Alpine-

My Cars
    '93 332i
    I'd be interested in figuring something out if not the wrong coast.
    **Some people are like slinkies, they are not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs**

My Cars
    1996 bmw m3

do you still have tha chassis? 817-729-3700. thnx daniel

Quote Originally Posted by CMG View Post
    I'm trying to figure out my plans but i might sell a rolling chassis that i was going to turn into a track car. It's alpine white with clear title in my name and up to date non op registration. Overall good condition chassis and paint. Looks like there was a repaint and fender bender repair in the past. Exterior of the car is complete, some interior parts removed. Car would be sold with the following parts removed: engine, tranny, exhaust, cooling system, door panels, rear seats, center console, wheels. I have lots of other parts for track or street i could sell with it too. I would be asking $2000 obo or trade for the rolling chassis. I'll get up some pics soon. I posted some pics in a thread a while back when i first got it.
    do you still have it?

My Cars
    97 BMW M3
    Quote Originally Posted by CMG View Post
    I'm just gonna part it.

I’ve decided to make a major shift in my e36 m3 collection, but still inthe process of figuring things out. Thisis the current list of stuff I have for sale, I will be updating it with moreparts and pics as time progresses. Manyof the prices are OBO and discounts for multiple item purchase, I will alsoconsider trade. A few of the prices mayseem high, and that is only because I have not decided if I will use it or not,but will sell for the right price. Ialso included one of my cars for sale at the bottom of the list. I don’t know what’s come over me, but Idecided I have to many bimmers so thinking about selling the ‘vert. I also have a rolling chassis I’m parting outso ask if you’re looking for some random part.

---1999 BMW M3--- 5 Speed, Convertible, 2ndOwner, Black/Tan, Clear/Current CA Title, 320K Rebuilt, Lots of new parts andrecords since new- $7000
    You've got a few parts I'm interested in, and I think I'm local to you. If you're okay with me coming to see your inventory in person, PM me.

My Cars
    Car is gone. Now we'll see if I bump this thread 10 or 20 years from now kicking myself for getting rid of my E36 M3s. I highly doubt it. They will increase in value but not like the E30 M3, and the car market right now is just stupid and won't last in the long run IMO.

95 BMW M3 Alpine-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12