Thread: WTB: Z3M tophats

My Cars
    S54, S55

WTB: Z3M tophats

Looking to get rid of my TCK camber plates as they are permanently set on max positive camber. Looking for the top hats on the OEM suspension. If you're interested in the camber plates and have a set, maybe we can work out some sort of trade + cash deal.

Thanks!

My Cars
    Coupes...
    I wouldn't do it. The strut hats aren't very expensive and they have a LOT of rubber in them. That rubber gets harder with age and you should just toss used ones.

New ones from lemfroeder are around $65 each so I would strongly recommend you go that direction.

You can still sell your camber plates to all kinds of people for much more than $130. I think a good set of camber plates are around $400 new.

I would also put in an order with ed @ bimmerbum.com if you don't have all the little bits and pieces you need to put it back together so you don't make my mistake and order stuff you didn't need.
    White is Right, Steel Grey is OK, but Estoril is the only color that truly matters.

I like Coupes.

My Cars
    S54, S55
    Thanks mpire!
    Didn't know where to get them new and didn't think I'd be in for less than what they'd cost for me to get rid of the camber plates for.
    Do you know how the Lemfroeder parts are vs OEM?

My Cars
    Coupes...
    Quote Originally Posted by buhx2 View Post
    Thanks mpire!
    Didn't know where to get them new and didn't think I'd be in for less than what they'd cost for me to get rid of the camber plates for.
    Do you know how the Lemfroeder parts are vs OEM?
    Its my understanding that Lemfroeder is one of the OEM suppliers, so its essentially the same thing as OEM for a fraction of the price. Many times the parts come with a dremeled area where the BMW part number was removed.

I would check with Ed at bimmerbum for more details, he knows these things inside and out.

I just tell him what I want and he does the thinking.
    White is Right, Steel Grey is OK, but Estoril is the only color that truly matters.

I like Coupes.