Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who said there are no coilover options for our E38s???

My Cars
    '01 740iL#2,'02 CBR954RR

Who said there are no coilover options for our E38s???

After replying to Daniels635turbo's post about coilovers for his e38, it got me curious to know what & how many viable options are there for our cars. I posted an initial list and continued to research and the list continued to grow until now it sits with almost 20 options! well technically it's not that many choices based on whether you have EDC or not... or simply chose to have it removed anyway. So in order to stop hijacking his thread with updates I'm simply posting on here for easier location (searches, subscriptions,...)

UPDATE: List below is now complete with about 25 options! See updated list here (post #21)

(* please note that some of the links are to eBay sales which may not be active for very long)

BMW e38 Coilover Options

1. ST X Performance, fixed damping (by KW, w/o EDC): $978 shipped
    2. KW V3, double adjustable dampening $2750 shipped
    3. KW Street Comfort, fixed damping (6kg Fr/5.6kg Rr spring rates): $2400 shipped
    4. Kido (mine were 10kg Fr/8kg Rr Spring rates); see Aquila for costs ~$925 shipped
    5. FK Highsport System (w/o EDC): $600 shipped
    6. FK Highsport System (w/ EDC): $604 shipped
    7. FK Silverline, Stainless Steel, non-adjustable (w/o EDC): $696 shipped
    8. FK Silverline, Stainless Steel, non-adjustable (w/ EDC): $696 shipped
    9. FK Silverline +X, Stainless Steel, adjustable Koni shocks (w/ EDC): $1239 shipped
    10. BR Series BC Racing, pillowball mounts FR/RR; (9k Fr/6k Rr spring rates): $996 Shipped
    11. Nex SS: $??
    12. Fortune Auto 500 Series, pillowball camber plate, (10kg Fr/8kg Rr spring rates): $1,349
    13. K-sport Kontrol Pro, 36 damping settings, camber adjustable pillowball mounts: $1,500 shipped
    14. DGR 30 damping settings, camber adjustable pillowball mounts: $950 shipped
    15. Broadway static 500S, 24 damping settings, aluminum mounts & camber plates: $1450 shipped
    16. Ceika Performance, Type 2M: $1,720 shipped
    17. Ceika Performance, Type 1M: $1,260 shipped
    18. Vogtland , Individual Ride Height Adjustment, uses factory mount plates: Regularly $1139 shipped, on sale $963 shipped

So one question I have is, is it better to use factory mounts? Or best that the coilover come with its own mounting plates?
    Last edited by kahlilj; 03-13-2015 at 02:21 PM. Reason: updated list & link
    "A good scientist is a person with original ideas. A good engineer is a person who makes a design that works with as few original ideas as possible. There are no prima donnas in engineering." - Freeman Dyson

My Cars
    2000 sporty shorty
    What about gecko coilovers....do a search...

GSXRliterbikz is offline Addict Number 45573... Moderator
    My Cars
    01 740iL, 04 X5 3.0i
    I have kidos with pillow ball mounts. I think it handles great. Good comfort. Only downside is the lack of suspension travel. On the bigger bumps on the highway they tend to bottom out.
    But that's a coilover issue, not specific to kidos

My Cars
    2001 BMW 740IL
    Rubber Bushings

In stock form, almost all cars use rubber bushings in the suspension. The reason for this is that rubber bushings absorb much of the force produced by the vehicle's suspension when it is driven over bumps and road imperfections. This in turn isolates the occupants and provides a more comfortable, compliant ride. One of the issues with rubber bushings though is that, because they deflect more, the suspension can lose precision. This is generally not a problem for normal driving, but if a car is modified for better handling, a more rigid setup may be desired. Among the solutions to make a suspension more precise are urethane bushings as well as a more extreme solution, which are pillow ball mounts.

Pillow Ball Mounts

Despite their misleading title, pillow ball mounts are solid metal mounts that are used in areas such as the upper strut mount. The rubber normally used is replaced with a metal spherical bearing. Rather than deflecting from the cornering forces like a conventional rubber bushing, pillow ball mounts do not move at all. This translates into a far more precise feel from the suspension and steering.

- - - Updated - - -

My Kidos bottoms out too on the rear with 10k springs.

Also Neo Motorsports makes a coilover for e38s.

http://www.neo-motorsport.com/makes/..._id=82&type=gt

- - - Updated - - -

Monotube vs Twintube

https://www.tein.co.jp/e/special/ni_toryu/
    Last edited by MJ DOOM; 03-03-2015 at 05:35 PM.
    Spaceships & Woodgrain.

AquilaBMW is offline Mad Bimmerist BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    BMWs / Chevy
    Correction:

4. KIDO; $925 Within 2 weeks delivery CONUS; No specific 1 Week delivery option offered.

My Cars
    '01 740il sold, '10 335i
    I have the BC coilovers on my car and I love them!!

Soulshine is better than sunshine, better than moonshine, and damn sure better then rain!
    Mods: BC coilover, 750 wood bits, 750 leather door panels, 750 leather dash, 750 brakes, Intravee II, 750 dual pane glass, power folding mirrors, MKIV, 6-speed , complete Euro lower dash and console

My Cars
    2001 BMW 740IL
    Broadway Static is $1450 shipped, extra $300 for swift springs.

- - - Updated - - -

Info about Swift Springs

http://swiftsprings.com/tech/advantage.html

- - - Updated - - -

I always wondered how the FK Highsport went from $1100 in 2009 when Mojo first got them to $600 now. Did the quality drop off?
    Last edited by MJ DOOM; 03-03-2015 at 05:35 PM.
    Spaceships & Woodgrain.

My Cars
    '01 740iL#2,'02 CBR954RR
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badturboe38 View Post
    What about gecko coilovers....do a search...
    How about you do a search and share the link with us? never heard of them & therefore would never know to search for them. so stop holding back the info and share!
    "A good scientist is a person with original ideas. A good engineer is a person who makes a design that works with as few original ideas as possible. There are no prima donnas in engineering." - Freeman Dyson

My Cars
    2001 BMW 740IL
    OEM (750) Spring Rates

Front
    FH 14.75"
    wd 15.0
    5T
    Comp 8" rate 151 lbs/inch

Rear
    FH 15.18
    wd 12.6
    9T
    Comp 7" rate 166 ibs/inch

FH - Free Height
    wd - wire diameter
    (x)T - number of coils
    Spaceships & Woodgrain.

My Cars
    '01 740iL#2,'02 CBR954RR
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ DOOM View Post
    Rubber Bushings

In stock form, almost all cars use rubber bushings in the suspension. The reason for this is that rubber bushings absorb much of the force produced by the vehicle's suspension when it is driven over bumps and road imperfections. This in turn isolates the occupants and provides a more comfortable, compliant ride. One of the issues with rubber bushings though is that, because they deflect more, the suspension can lose precision. This is generally not a problem for normal driving, but if a car is modified for better handling, a more rigid setup may be desired. Among the solutions to make a suspension more precise are urethane bushings as well as a more extreme solution, which are pillow ball mounts.

Pillow Ball Mounts

Despite their misleading title, pillow ball mounts are solid metal mounts that are used in areas such as the upper strut mount. The rubber normally used is replaced with a metal spherical bearing. Rather than deflecting from the cornering forces like a conventional rubber bushing, pillow ball mounts do not move at all. This translates into a far more precise feel from the suspension and steering.

- - - Updated - - -

My Kidos bottoms out too on the rear with 10k springs.

Also Neo Motorsports makes a coilover for e38s.

http://www.neo-motorsport.com/makes/..._id=82&type=gt

- - - Updated - - -

Monotube vs Twintube

https://www.tein.co.jp/e/special/ni_toryu/

Good info MJDoom. i've made contact with one of the neo motorsport suppliers waiting to hear back from them about their products and will update the list as soon as i know.

Quote Originally Posted by AquilaBMW View Post
    Correction:

4. KIDO; $925 Within 2 weeks delivery CONUS; No specific 1 Week delivery option offered.

Sorry Michael, Correction made in original post.

Quote Originally Posted by BobsBimmer View Post
    I have the BC coilovers on my car and I love them!!
    Sooo can you share more info about your setup. Where did you get yours from? the same as in the link in my post?

Quote Originally Posted by MJ DOOM View Post
    OEM (750) Spring Rates

Front
    FH 14.75"
    wd 15.0
    5T
    Comp 8" rate 151 lbs/inch

Rear
    FH 15.18
    wd 12.6
    9T
    Comp 7" rate 166 ibs/inch

FH - Free Height
    wd - wire diameter
    (x)T - number of coils
    kool. do you have this info for the 740's too? both iL & i models?

Also just to confirm, these spring rates translate into 3kg/mm rear & 2.7 kg/mm in the front? Am i misunderstanding something? Those rates seems very low.

My Cars
    2001 BMW 740IL
    Quote Originally Posted by kahlilj View Post
    kool. do you have this info for the 740's too? both iL & i models?

Also just to confirm, these spring rates translate into 3kg/mm rear & 2.7 kg/mm in the front? Am i misunderstanding something? Those rates seems very low.
    Im pretty sure the the 740il and 750il uses the same springs, so same spring rate. I don't see the 740i being different either.

Your conversion is correct, stock oem cars have low spring rates. Reason for plush ride. More e38 spring rate info below.

UUC/B&G

Front - 167 lbs/inch

Rear - 188 lbs/inch

H&R

Front - 256 lbs/inch

Rear - 193 lbs/inch

Eibach

Rear only - 199 lbs/inch

http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/sh...k-spring-rates
    Last edited by MJ DOOM; 03-03-2015 at 05:33 PM.
    Spaceships & Woodgrain.

My Cars
    1998 Bmw 740i, 1986 325e
    I have the St coilovers and they are great. One of the shocks ended up making a weird rubbing noise when I would back out of my driveway in the morning and St sent me a new one right away withought me having to send my bad one back first. Now that's service. I am really happy with my setup and the drop is super low. Drives a bit rough but considering how low I am and how many potholes there are on the damn roads in my city they are great. Plus I noticed much less body roll on corners and they make the car feel a lot more sporty. I do know that St, for instance, requires a minimum ride height in order for them to warranty any parts so make sure if you put some coils on your height is within the limit, of course we can all lie if we have to but I think this is more for product satisfaction, ie they will last longer if you use them properly.
    Last edited by Don corns; 03-03-2015 at 06:06 PM.

My Cars
    2001 BMW 740IL
    Quote Originally Posted by Don corns View Post
    I have the St coilovers and they are great. One of the shocks ended up making a weird rubbing noise when I would back out of my driveway in the morning and St sent me a new one right away withought me having to send my bad one back first. Now that's service. I am really happy with my setup and the drop is super low. Drives a bit rough but considering how low I am and how many potholes there are on the damn roads in my city they are great. Plus I noticed much less body roll on corners and they make the car feel a lot more sporty. I do know that St, for instance, requires a minimum ride height in order for them to warranty any parts so make sure if you put some coils on your height is within the limit, of course we can all lie if we have to but I think this is more for product satisfaction, ie they will last longer if you use them properly.
    Pics? How many miles on the coilovers when the rear shock went out?
    Last edited by MJ DOOM; 03-03-2015 at 06:20 PM.
    Spaceships & Woodgrain.

My Cars
    1998 Bmw 740i, 1986 325e
    The shock went after a few weeks but I think it could have been defective from the start. Also I have put on 5mm spacers in the front and 8mm in the rear since I took these pics.

http://s1243.photobucket.com/user/Pepper56/media/imagejpg11_zps6a2a2076.jpg.html?sort=3&o=27

http://s1243.photobucket.com/user/Pe...ml?sort=3&o=26
    Last edited by Don corns; 03-03-2015 at 08:29 PM.

My Cars
    '01 740iL#2,'02 CBR954RR
    Gonna try to insert my table from a spreadsheet here:

Brand Model Style/Type Damping (Fixed or Adjustable?) for EDC? Mount Plate Type Camber plates? Front Spring rate [kg/mm] Rear Spring rate [kg/mm] Other Feature Color Cost Shipping Total Cost Supplier link Contact info Comment
    ST X Performance Performance fixed w/o EDC $978 $0 $978 ECS tuning not compatible with my Kidos
    KW V3 14 damping settings w/EDC Chrome, yellow, black trim $2,750 $0 $2,750 ECS tuning Limited Lifetime Warranty
    KW Street Comfort Street fixed 6 5.6 $2,400 $0 $2,400 ECS tuning not compatible with my Kidos
    Kido 40 damping settings w/o EDC pillowball mounts yes adjustable 8,10, 12 8,10, 12 Black/Blue trim $925 $0 $925 Bimmerforum Michael
    FK Silverline +X adjustable Koni shocks w/EDC $1,239 $0 $1,239 ECS tuning
    BR Series BC Racing street use 30 damping settings pillowball mounts 9 6 black , gold trim $996 $0 $996 FCP Euro 1 year warranty; $95/coil replacement after 1 yr
    BR Series BC Racing street use 30 damping settings pillowball mounts 9 6 black , gold trim $995 $0 $995 Racing Extreme 1 year warranty; $95/coil replacement after 1 yr
    Nex SS ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? $0 #VALUE! unknown
    Fortune Auto FA500 Series 24 damping settings pillowball yes 10 8 black, lime and green trim $1,349 $0 $1,349 FR Sport 714.515.4001 5 year warranty
    Fortune Auto 500 Series 24 damping settings pillowball yes 10 8 black, lime and green trim $1,199 $57 $1,256 No Limit Motorsport 866-381-4618 5 year warranty
    K-sport Kontrol Pro 36 damping settings pillowball mounts yes adjustable black, orange $1,300 $200 $1,500 eBay
    DGR DGR 30 damping settings pillowball mounts yes adjustable black, white, red trim $950 $0 $950 eBay
    Broadway Static 500S 24 damping settings aluminum mounts or SS pillowball yes varies,12 std varies, 10 std optional swift springs black, blue, silver trim $1,450 $0 $1,450 broadway static 5 year warranty
    Ceika Performance Type 2M rally, racing, and street 2 way adj damper Pillowball mounts yes adjustable 2.5 to 19 2.5 to 19 blue, black, red, gold trim $1,720 $0 $1,720 Ceika Performance External reservoirs (remote or piggyback); has helper springs
    Ceika Performance Type 1M 33 damping settings Pillowball mounts yes 2.5 to 19 2.5 to 19 black, gold pink $1,260 $0 $1,260 Ceika Performance has helper springs
    Vogtland Individual Ride Height Adjustment uses factory mount plates $963 $0 $963 ModBargains
    Neo Motorsport Racing Green 12 damping settings pillowball mounts yes, adjustable 10 6 orange, black $1,350 $100 $1,450 Neo Motorsport Quickstyle motorsport 1.855.477.8953
    Neo Motorsport Dynamic Purple improved handling on the street & at track 32 damping settings rubber mount bushings ? 10 6 orange, black, purple trim $1,145 $100 $1,245 Neo Motorsport Quickstyle motorsport 1.855.477.8953 1 year warranty
    Neo Motorsport Blue Basics sporty ride; retain everyday driving comfort spring preload adjustable rubber mount bushings ? 10 6 orange, black, blue trim $800 $100 $900 Neo Motorsport Quickstyle motorsport 1.855.477.8953 1 year warranty

My Cars
    BMWs / Chevy
    PS: KIDO coilovers go down to 7KG Spring Rate - never had anyone order that for an E38 though. The Pillow Mounts / Adj. Camber plates are a free option - you can have it your way.

My Cars
    '01 740iL#2,'02 CBR954RR
    Quote Originally Posted by AquilaBMW View Post
    PS: KIDO coilovers go down to 7KG Spring Rate - never had anyone order that for an E38 though. The Pillow Mounts / Adj. Camber plates are a free option - you can have it your way.
    Good info Michael, thanks & updated in my file. I will re-publish as soon as I get more info from a couple of other suppliers and do all updates together. But to me it's clear the Kido's are amongst the top in terms of value/quality... or maybe I'm a biased?

My Cars
    BMWs / Chevy
    Good info Michael, thanks & updated in my file. I will re-publish as soon as I get more info from a couple of other suppliers and do all updates together. But to me it's clear the Kido's are amongst the top in terms of value/quality... or maybe I'm a biased?
    No worries man. And I am sure research will show we all tend to be biased about things we know and have good experiences with - I'm okay with that. It's actually good to know that there are these many choices out there and what each offers, it makes for informed consumers.

A part of me does wonder how many of the "brands" are actually re-badged from the same manufacturer.... .

My Cars
    03 325xi, 01 740iL
    The ST coilovers use the OEM mounting (so I assume aftermarket camber plates would work too) and they are zinc chromate steel which gives them a light gold tint.

They will rust if you drive with road salt.

Current:
    2009 xdrive35D

Past:
    2003 325xi
    2001 740iL
    1993 740iL

My Cars
    2001 BMW 740IL
    SPAX RSX968

Spax RSX Coilover Suspension Kits contain uprated, 28 stage on-car adjustable dampers with stainless steel height adjustable platforms, matched to a set of chrome-silicon race type, uprated coil springs.

Lowers Front 35-80mm / Rear 35-80mm

http://www.spax.co.uk/modern_products-rsx.php

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/perfor...s-rear-35-80mm
    Spaceships & Woodgrain.

My Cars
    '01 740iL#2,'02 CBR954RR

Thanks MJDoom, Daytona turbo & Aquila. Spreadsheet updated

BMW e38 Coilover Options
    Brand Model Style/Type Damping (Fixed or Adjustable?) for EDC? Mount Plate Type Camber plates? Front Spring rate [kg/mm] Rear Spring rate [kg/mm] Other Feature Color Cost Shipping Total Cost Supplier link Contact info Comment
    ST X Performance Performance fixed w/o EDC uses factory mount plates no bronze, yellow, black trim $978 $0 $978 ECS tuning 800.924.5172 5 year limited warranty
    KW V3 14 damping settings w/EDC uses factory mount plates no double adjusting damping Chrome, yellow, black trim $2,750 $0 $2,750 ECS tuning 800.924.5172 Limited Lifetime Warranty
    KW Street Comfort Street fixed 6 5.6 $2,400 $0 $2,400 ECS tuning 800.924.5172 not compatible with my Kidos
    Kido 40 damping settings w/o EDC pillowball mounts yes adjustable 7,8,10, 12 7,8,10, 12 Black/Blue trim $925 $0 $925 Bimmerforum Michael
    FK Highsport System w/o EDC uses factory mount plates no $600 $0 $600 ECS tuning not compatible with my Kidos
    FK Highsport System w/EDC uses factory mount plates no $604 $0 $604 ECS tuning not compatible with my Kidos
    FK Silverline non-adjustable w/o EDC uses factory mount plates no $696 $0 $696 ECS tuning not compatible with my Kidos
    FK Silverline non-adjustable w/EDC uses factory mount plates no $696 $0 $696 ECS tuning not compatible with my Kidos
    FK Silverline +X adjustable Koni shocks w/EDC uses factory mount plates no Zinc-plated, SS housing Chrome, blue, red trim $1,239 $0 $1,239 ECS tuning 800.924.5172
    FK Silverline +X adjustable Koni shocks w/EDC uses factory mount plates no Zinc-plated, SS housing Chrome, blue, red trim $1,149 $0 $1,149 ESE Tuning 888.633.5237
    BR Series BC Racing street use 30 damping settings pillowball mounts no 9 6 black , gold trim $996 $0 $996 FCP Euro 877.634.0063 1 year warranty; $95/coil replacement after 1 yr
    BR Series BC Racing street use 30 damping settings pillowball mounts no 9 6 black , gold trim $995 $0 $995 Racing Extreme 1 year warranty; $95/coil replacement after 1 yr
    Nex SS ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? $0 unknown
    Fortune Auto FA500 Series 24 damping settings Aluminum pillowball yes 10 8 Swift springs upgrade option black, lime and green trim $1,349 $0 $1,349 FR Sport 714.515.4001 5 year warranty
    Fortune Auto 500 Series 24 damping settings Aluminum pillowball yes 10 8 Swift springs upgrade option black, lime and green trim $1,199 $57 $1,256 No Limit Motorsport 866-381-4618 5 year warranty
    K-sport Kontrol Pro CBM280-KP street use & occasional track 36 damping settings Aluminum pillowball yes adjustable 12 10 zinc electroplated bodies black, orange $1,196 $35 $1,231 k Sport Chris M. 480.829.8100 1 year warranty; regular price is $1300, but they have 8% off promo
    DGR DGR 30 damping settings w/o EDC pillowball mounts yes adjustable 8, 10 7,8 lifetime warranty springs black, white, orange trim $950 $0 $950 eBay DGR lifetime warranty springs
    Broadway Static 500S 24 damping settings aluminum or SS pillowball yes 12 to 16 10 to 14 optional swift springs 4-28k black, blue, silver trim $1,399 $50 $1,449 broadway static 5 year warranty
    Ceika Performance Type 2M rally, racing, and street 2 way adj damper Pillowball mounts yes adjustable 2.5 to 19 2.5 to 19 blue, black, red, gold trim $1,720 $0 $1,720 Ceika Performance External reservoirs (remote or piggyback); has helper springs
    Ceika Performance Type 1M 33 damping settings Pillowball mounts yes 2.5 to 19 2.5 to 19 black, pink, gold trim $1,260 $0 $1,260 Ceika Performance has helper springs
    Vogtland Individual Ride Height Adjustment uses factory mount plates no gold, burgundy, black trim $963 $0 $963 ModBargains Jurrian Terpstra 714-582-3330 x 8002 product replaced, but no info
    Neo Motorsport Racing Green 12 damping settings pillowball mounts yes, adjustable 8 8 other springs are available orange, black, green trim $1,350 $100 $1,450 Neo Motorsport Quickstyle motorsport 1.855.477.8953
    Neo Motorsport Dynamic Purple improved handling on the street & at track 32 damping settings rubber mount bushings no 8 8 orange, black, purple trim $1,145 $100 $1,245 Neo Motorsport Quickstyle motorsport 1.855.477.8953 1 year warranty
    Neo Motorsport Blue Basics sporty ride; retain everyday driving comfort spring preload adjustable rubber mount bushings no 8 8 orange, black, blue trim $800 $100 $900 Neo Motorsport Quickstyle motorsport 1.855.477.8953 1 year warranty
    Spax RSX SPXRSX968 28 damping settings rubber mount bushings no Stainless Steel Height Adjusters Yellow, red, silver trim $892 $111 $1,003 spax Demon tweeks (in UK) 1 year warranty
    Suggestion: Using dry lube containing PTFE on pillowballs (e.g. White Lightning) should help prevent wear and binding.

I've also attached a PDF version of the spreadsheet for anyone's convenience.

Disclaimer alert: This information is the best known data that I could gather. Please confirm this info before buying or making any decision on any product.
    Attached Files Attached Files

My Cars
    1998 740i pre 9/98
    hey guys instead of starting yet another thread on coilovers, i was just curious i noticed that some come with shorter swaybar end links and some do not. so is it the general consensus that e46 end links can be used as a substitute?

part numbers anyone?

thanks!

My Cars
    '01 740iL#2,'02 CBR954RR
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovecalicos View Post
    hey guys instead of starting yet another thread on coilovers, i was just curious i noticed that some come with shorter swaybar end links and some do not. so is it the general consensus that e46 end links can be used as a substitute?

part numbers anyone?

thanks!
    When my Kidos were installed a few years back, the shop said they might have to use shorter links (or at least adjustable ones) and if they did they had some. I think they were from an e46, but don't recall for sure. I'll check with the installer and let you know.

My Cars
    1998 740i pre 9/98
    When my Kidos were installed a few years back, the shop said they might have to use shorter links (or at least adjustable ones) and if they did they had some. I think they were from an e46, but don't recall for sure. I'll check with the installer and let you know.

i appreciate that. im ordering some coilovers this payday so im putting together a list of everything ill need. your thread has been a useful reference

My Cars
    '01 740iL#2,'02 CBR954RR
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovecalicos View Post
    i appreciate that. im ordering some coilovers this payday so im putting together a list of everything ill need. your thread has been a useful reference
    Glad you found the thread useful. Credit goes to all the contributors on here for their input & suggestions though. I just wanted a central location to see the options instead of doing a "term" search again.

By the way, I contacted the shop and they can't recall what they did either. It was 3 or 4 years ago when that was done. Wish I had the car conveniently nearby to check. maybe take a pic to show, but I now have a different e38 than that original one (long story). Regardless I am in the same boat as you & looking to replace my suspension.

That being said. there were several threads where people suggested using the e46 links:
    http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/sh...k-for-coilover
    http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/sh...Short-endlinks

and a few others. good luck

* On a side note. Wonder if I should revise the spreadsheet by replacing the EDC column with whether sway bar links are included since some are included with the purchase & some are not? hmmmm
    Last edited by kahlilj; 03-17-2015 at 08:41 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast