2000 BMW e39 M5 DINAN S1

2000 BMW e39 M5 DINAN S1
Silverstone w/ two tone black/silverstone interior
148k miles
Clean title in hand
Extremely clean, well maintained, with receipts

Unfortunately I think it is time to sell my 2000 DINAN M5. I thought I would never sell this car, but it is one of four cars I own and has rarely been driven lately as my Porsche 911 C2 has gotten most of my attention on my little free time. This car has been very tastefully modified, and meticulously cared for and maintained. It has always been garaged under a oem BMW car cover. I have a large folder of receipts and it looks to be most of the receipts from day one, including almost $10k in DINAN modifications making it an official DINAN S1 with it's own serial #S10704, engine bay plague with serial number, and DINAN badge on rear decklid.

Exterior 9/10: The Silverstone exterior is very unique, and gets tons of compliments. The M5 has had a front end respray and while doing that I had them repaint the rear bumper as it looked dull. The car has been driven like 3-4k miles since respray so the paint is nearly flawless. The paintwork was done by the best paint and body shop in my area, and they did a phenomenal job. The windows have been tinted and really looks good with the Silverstone paint. I have a slimmbones front bumper grill with inlets and ducts running to cool the front brake rotors. The headlights have been upgraded with custom Umnitza Projector39 with 6000K FX-R Xenon headlamps and Orion V4 120 LED Angel Eyes.

Interior 9/10: The interior is the probably the most desirable of the e39s, with the two tone black and Silverstone leather with aluminum dash and door accents and alcantara headliner. The interior is in exceptional shape and does not show any wear at all. The car has new oem floor mats, split fold down rear seats. upgraded to 01+ oem double din nav headunit, F10 M5 shift boot and illuminated knob. It also had the bubble in the rear view mirror fixed, and while fixing it I had the Valentine One radar detector display invisibly concealed behind the mirror display from radar-mirror.com.

Mods:
DINAN Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake
DINAN Exhaust
DINAN Stage 2 Software
DINAN Stage 3 Suspension
DINAN Front Strut Tower Brace
DINAN Rear Shock Tower Brace
Stoptech front cross drilled rotors and pads
Slimmbones front bumper grill with oem brake cooling ducts
Umnitza custom headlamps with 6000k FX-R lighting and Orion V$ LED Angel Eyes
Radar-Mirror custom Valentine One radar detector display mounted inside rear view mirror
E60 short shift kit with F10 M5 illuminated shift knob and boot

The car is currently at the local authority for BMW M cars, European Auto Garage, getting an oil change and inspection. The only thing the car needs now is two rear tires and will need some front control arms soon. Current tires are Bridgestone Potenza Pole Position RE960AS 245/40/18 f and 275/35/18 r

$14k with stock wheels

$1k more for black 19" Varrostein wheels and 3 of the 4 tires are brand new 0 mile Bridgestone Potenza RE050A 255/35/19 f and 285/30/19 r

$500 more for Jailbreak tune I never installed

joshv911 at hot mail dot com
eight six five 385 two eight eight eight

Sorry for the poor quality pics, I will try to take more when the weather allows. These pics do not do this car justice and I hope to take more soon. The interior pics were taken before new mats and shift knob and boot were installed and do not show the quality of the interior. The pics with the stock wheels were taken before the headlight upgrade also.

List Date: 2/17/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2000 BMW e39 M5 DINAN S1
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------