Thread: Adding Dynamic handling to 2013 335i xdrive msport

My Cars
    2013 BMW 335 xi M Sport

Adding Dynamic handling to 2013 335i xdrive msport

Hi,

I'm new to forum, so go easy on me I just called my bmw dealer to have dynamic handling package added on my 2013 335i xdrive msport and i was told that it CANNOT be added. is that true? anyone have experience with this?

I asked them about Dinan and the suspension kit from dinan would be 8 hours of labor and aliment so labor alone is about $1600. (manhattans bmws hourly labor is about 160). does 8 hours sound a bit much for putting springs and struts.

if i can not put dynamic handling, what would you guys recommend? I like dinan because it lowers it by 20mm which is the max i would want to lower it. m performance is a bit pricey at 1800.

I appreciate the help.

My Cars
    2014 328xd Wagon
    Actually dealer is wrong. It can be added as we have done that for one of our customers. The issue comes in to be how much you are willing to spend. The parts and labor comes in to be pretty expensive and most people wouldn't spend that kind of money.
    On other hand, m-Dynamic suspension is great, especially paired with lowering springs (we actually used eibach) and Dinan Shockware. You get amazing handling results with ability to adjust dampening via the sport/comfort button.

My Cars
    2001 330i Sedan
    The dealership will only provide you with REPLACEMENT parts for your VIN. Gather a parts list and have an independent shop do it if you really want it.
    -Teddy, Atlanta area BMW Dealership Parts Advisor