Thread: Retrofit Bluetooth & iPod, 2005 e65.

My Cars
    E65 750i, E60 530i, E38

Retrofit Bluetooth & iPod, 2005 e65.

I hadn't planned on buying an e65/6 but went to get the other half an 07 530 and test drove and e65 750i and love it.

It's face lifted. I want to retrofit Bluetooth and iPod connectivity.

What are the best options for both? The car has the handset in the centre console and the Bluetooth which speaks only to that. I know it sounds vague, but haven't taken possession yet.

My Cars
    2006 BMW 750i
    Ive got the same issue, what did you do?

My Cars
    2011 X5
    Subscribing
    04' 530i SMG Black/Grey w. Nav L7 (RIP)
    03’ 745Li (Sold)
    11' X5 35ix (Hers)

Senator Long: “The only difference I ever found between the Democratic leadership and the Republican leadership is that one of them is skinning you from the ankle up and the other, from the neck down.”

My Cars
    2001 740il
    Owning a stereo shop and recently purchasing 06 750i. I went on a hunt for interfaces for e65 and was disappointed in the lack of aftermarket support. Only company that has a true interface is navtool, I’ve found some backup camera solutions but no audio upgrades. I’m currently using a Rockford Fosegate rfbtrca to aux port. But want to add backup camera and apple carplay navtool so far has the best way to do it, since it just plugs in between the screen and head unit. I can’t stand the android asian retrofits, they never sounds good nor operate fluidly.