Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: FS: Z3 Coupe LED 3rd brake lights

My Cars
    00 Mshoe
    Bump!

Leaving Sunday for a few weeks so if you want one before mid-Nov the time to order is now!

My Cars
    00 Mshoe
    Doing a HOLIDAY SALE again this year!

10% off pricing through 12/31/16.
    Last edited by robb1887; 11-26-2016 at 01:05 PM.

My Cars
    z3
    10% of? As in 1/10th the price? I'm in

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    00 Mshoe
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBreaker View Post
    10% off? As in 1/10th the price? I'm in
    corrected.... smarty pants

My Cars
    00 Mshoe
    So not a single light sold since July.

I'm curious if the price change is deterring people or if just no one needs one right now.

I know a few have been waiting on the flasher stuff, I just don't have an easy way to get a video of it, but it IS working. If I'm off Sunday I'll try and get a "from the cockpit" video with a co-pilot and my phone to atleast show something.

I have confirmed it works on both the medium and hard G settings and seen both. Also learned that the program can be "begun" after the brake is applied, so its not just at initiation G's so if you're starting to slow, and all the sudden stop and break the G setting thresh holds it will still blink before going back solid (for my programming)

My Cars
    00 Mshoe

My Cars
    01 Z3 3.0i
    If you complete the flasher solution that can be adapted over to the roadster 3rd brake light, I am in.
    Max

My Cars
    00 Mshoe
    Quote Originally Posted by 01silber View Post
    If you complete the flasher solution that can be adapted over to the roadster 3rd brake light, I am in.
    Max
    Roady lights are individually replaceable. You'd need to swap all the bulbs to LED's before a flasher would be useful as the unit will flash faster than the incandescents will be able to react.

Other than that the flasher module is "ready" to install, I just don't have any video of it. I did confirm mine works, I just done have an easy way to get a video while driving. I could program however you like and ship to you or you can just order and install yourself with default programing. The unit came with "taps" or you can clip, solder and heat shrink (recommended).

My Cars
    00 Mshoe
    Bump it up.

Readjusted some pricing since apparently no one liked it at the price I thought they were worth. Rather sell more at less then none at more.

My Cars
    z3
    Did you ever get the flashing under hard braking working reliably?

My Cars
    00 Mshoe
    Yup, currently having to DD the coupe since my 4Runner motor swap over the long weekend didn't exactly pan out as hoped. I think my flashing G settings are a bit high but I upped them a bit when I programmed mine since I didn't have a base line. I do know it works though as I've slammed the brakes a few times at night and see the flashing in the hatch.

My Cars
    00 Mshoe

My Cars
    M Coupe, A4 Avant , MGB
    Still doing this? I think I am done with being embarassed about my chmsl.....

My Cars
    00 Mshoe
    I am, but not until next week will I have a light available.

My Cars
    M Coupe, A4 Avant , MGB
    Well let me know how to go about it. Im ready whenever

My Cars
    M3, 850i, E30T, E55T
    Looking to get a full replacement and will send my core back, if still available.

Please let me know, thanks.

My Cars
    00 Mshoe
    I'll need to check what I have in the garage. I don't think I have any ready or LED's to do one, but can order the parts and get one ready in a week or so.

My Cars
    2002 M Coupe
    I will also be needing another one before too long. Let me know if you're still up and running on these...definitely want the blinking one this time.

My Cars
    00 Mshoe
    It's stupid daylight savings, which means its always dark when I get home so I can't work in the driveway or outside. So I decided to bulk up on some LEDs again and will be hussling these lights again for a few months. I'll have to see if I have any pre-made boards already or if they are both OEM still

My Cars
    01 Z3 3.0i
    Would like to get one from you possibly with a controller depending on what you currently offer

My Cars
    00 Mshoe
    Honestly, the controllers to me are a real PITA. I can wire it in, but I'm not really interested in programming them.

I still think I need to re-re-program mine to be more sensitive as I think I put the G-ratings too high.

I got shipping notification yesterday so I expect it may show up tomorrow or Monday at the latest if you want to go ahead and get me your existing light photos. PM'd you for email address info.

My Cars
    01 Z3 3.0i
    Quote Originally Posted by robb1887 View Post
    Honestly, the controllers to me are a real PITA. I can wire it in, but I'm not really interested in programming them.

I still think I need to re-re-program mine to be more sensitive as I think I put the G-ratings too high.

I got shipping notification yesterday so I expect it may show up tomorrow or Monday at the latest if you want to go ahead and get me your existing light photos. PM'd you for email address info.
    Fair enough, If the controllers are even the least problematic I do not want one as I do not want to deal with any issues, I should have a core soon as I am keeping my original as its 100% right now, I was looking at this as a update
    Max

- - - Updated - - -

You only needs this part sent to you, Correct?
    https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-...p/63258355031/

My Cars
    00 Mshoe
    Another one down. Another to be built today, and a few quick swap boards for the next two will be ready today. Who needs a fresh LED brake light for their Coupe.

Last edited by robb1887; 01-02-2019 at 07:42 AM.

My Cars
    M3, 850i, E30T, E55T
    Quote Originally Posted by adamnur View Post
    Looking to get a full replacement and will send my core back, if still available.

Please let me know, thanks.
    From nearly a year ago--I'd assumed you weren't doing this anymore. What would be the timeframe to get one shipped out?

My Cars
    '99 M Coupe, '13 335ix
    To anyone thinking of getting this replacement, do it! Robb is a great guy to deal with and the LED strip replacement is fantastic. No more burnt out bulbs

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast