Thread: Panjo Marketplace Latest Update Thread!

Panjo is offline Administrator Administrator
    My Cars
    2010 BMW 328i

Panjo Marketplace Latest Update Thread!

UPDATE: You can find all of Panjo's recent updates here: Marketplace Releases

As always, if there is anything else we can do to bring the community an even better marketplace experience, let us know.

- Brian
    Bimmerforums Marketplace for BMW Enthusiasts
    Santa Monica, California | 1.424.272.0291 | info@panjo.com

My Cars
    2010 BMW 328i
    Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you guys know that we pushed out a bunch of great improvements to the Panjo marketplace on Bimmer Forums. Here are just a few of the new features/improvements:
    - pressing "Back" in the marketplace will not result in users having to reset their sort & filter settings.
    - we fixed an issue where certain pages were resizing incorrectly
    - some users reported problems on the receipt page after making a purchase. Those issues have been fixed.
    - there is a typo on some listings that use calculated shipping that would read "TDB" instead of "TBD." New listings will now show "TBD" correctly.

You can read about all of our new updates in this blog post.

Best,
    Max @ Panjo Support

My Cars
    2010 BMW 328i

Smile New Year New Marketplace Features

There are some exciting new features in the Bimmerforums marketplace:

1) You can now update and manage your name, email, phone, password, payment information, and shipping addresses in a redesigned Account Settings Page.

2) NEW! Use the Account Settings Page to add a phone number to your markeplace account.

The marketplace support line often receives calls from very interested buyers who are excited to get in touch with sellers to make a purchase. By adding a phone number to your account, it allows the marketplace support team to quickly reach you when time is of the essence for a sale. The marketplace support team will never give out your number. The team will only use the number to reach you in the case of an urgent sales opportunity.

3) International buyers can now submit international shipping addresses for listings that a seller is willing to ship internationally. As a reminder, all transactions continue to process in U.S. dollars.

4) A new Panjo Homepage quickly directs interested buyers to your listings.

5) A new community marketplace navigator empowers you to discover and follow additional marketplaces that may interest you.

As always, if you have any questions, support needs, or feedback on how we can bring you an even greater marketplace experience, feel free to reach out to our Panjo Support team at support@panjo.com. We’re here to help!

Best,
    Brian at Panjo Support

My Cars
    2010 BMW 328i

Cool New features for your marketplace!

There are some exciting new updates in the Bimmerforums marketplace:

1) You can now publicly see the amount of activity a listing has received from each listing tile.

2) Get $20, Give $20 Referral Program.

• If you refer a new user who completes their first purchase in the Bimmerforums marketplace, you will receive $20 of marketplace credit. New users will also receive $20 of marketplace credit upon signing up.

3) You now have access to BB code/Reddit markups so that you can easily share your listings.

4) Whenever you receive a message notification from the marketplace, you no longer need to login to reply.

5) As a seller, when you receive a message from a buyer, you can respond with 1-Click.

As always, let us know what features you’d like to see in the marketplace, we're here to help!

My Cars
    2010 BMW 328i

Talking New payment and wishlist features for your marketplace!

Here are some exciting new updates we just released for the Bimmerforums marketplace:

1) Upon making a sale, you now have the flexibility to accept/reject payments directly within the ‘Selling’ dashboard.

2) You now have the option to use PayPal in addition to all major debit and credit cards for all marketplace listings.

3) The wishlist is back with a new design and all your previously added items!

4) You can now view your purchase history and transaction status in your dashboard.
    New: A comment count tally has been added to the listing statistics dashboard for sellers

As always, reach out to us at support@panjo.com and let us know what improvements you’d like to see in your marketplace. We love hearing from you!

- Brian

My Cars
    2010 BMW 328i

Post 3/31: New inbox, payment, and listing features for your marketplace!

Here are some exciting new updates we just released for the Bimmerforums marketplace:

1) You can now reopen a closed item and relist a sold item.

2) You can now delete old message threads in your inbox to reduce clutter.

3) You can now manage your email notification preferences.

4) Listings now automatically expire after 60 days. Sellers will receive an email reminder prior to expiration and will have the opportunity to keep those listings available with a click of a button. You can can also opt into reopening an item to extend its life after it has expired.

5) Sellers can now access their sales information and payout options from the selling dashboard.

6) YouTube’s SuperSpeedersRob is selling the car from his latest $500 Car Challenge on Panjo.

As always, reach out to us at support@panjo.com and let us know what features you’d like to see in your marketplace. We love hearing from you!

- Brian at Panjo

My Cars
    2010 BMW 328i

Thumbs up New offer system and communication tools for your marketplace!

Here are the tools and features Panjo released recently:

• You can now leave feedback for guest buyers.
    • You can now use the ‘Contact Buyer’ link in your ‘Sold Listings’ dashboard to reach a guest buyer.
    • Guest buyers now have access to viewing their transactions upon creating an account.
    • All new listings can now accept best offers. You can opt-out of this by editing your listing and unchecking “Accepting Best Offers”.
    • Sellers can now collect payments for part-out listings. When a buyer clicks ‘Send Payment’ he/she can submit a custom amount to pay for an individual part. You can increase the quantity of your listing by editing your listing.
    • The order number and seller username are now included when a seller contacts a buyer post-sale.
    • You can now preview and flip through a listing’s images on the community marketplace page.

Coming soon! We are working on new award points program to reward listings, referrals, and great members.

For updates moving forward, release notes will be compiled and posted here: Marketplace Release Notes.

As always, reach out to us at support@panjo.com and let us know what features you'd like to see in your marketplace. We love hearing from you!

- Brian

My Cars
    2010 BMW 328i
    You can find all of Panjo's recent updates here: Marketplace Releases

As always, if there is anything else we can do to bring the community an even better marketplace experience, let us know.

- Brian