37 84.09%
  • Something I might consider in future

6 13.64%
  • Definitely NOT interested

1 2.27%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Cars
    2011 BMW X5-335D
    I'm anxious to here about how your trip went? Was it flawless and did you encounter any issues with the new kit installed?

My Cars
    2014 328xd Wagon
    Quote Originally Posted by obm92 View Post
    Does not reply to pm. Any other way to contact them?
    Sorry about that, skipped your msg. I have just sent you a response.

My Cars
    '09 X5 35d
    Very interested as welk. Pm'd

My Cars
    2011 335is 2009 X5 35d
    Very interested in option 2 with the software.

My Cars
    2014 328xd Wagon
    We are still waiting for the manufacture to deliver the DPF kits to us. So far the software worked out perfectly on customer's car, one of which covered 10K miles on the tune from Florida to Alaska.

Thread started by the customer:
    http://www.xoutpost.com/bmw-sav-foru...sh-source.html

I will update this thread as soon as the pipes are delivered to us. With some luck, they should be here within a week.

My Cars
    2012 x5d
    Intrested in option one, how can I contact mishka performance to make purchase

My Cars
    2011 BMW X5-335D
    I'm one who like to keep my car until the engine falls off. Is there any long term effects or additional maintenance that this deletion kit will pose?

My Cars
    2010 bmx x5 35d
    I want to purchase option 2 please send me contact info

My Cars
    2014 328xd Wagon
    Just letting you guys know that after a LONG delays with fabrication, we are getting our first test set tomorrow. After a test fitment to ensure proper fitment we will be stocking up with 20 sets. As long as the test fitment goes wells, we should have the sets in stock within a week and now taking first orders. First 5 orders will receive a $500 discount on Stage 2 option.

My Cars
    2014 328xd Wagon
    We have received the DPF test pipe from our production company and the fitment is superb. No issues at all, the welds look great and overall the pipe fits amazing.
    Here are few pictures of the final design that you guys will get:

My Cars
    Bmw x5 35d
    How much hp gain? Does it bypass egr cooler as well?

My Cars
    M3, Jeep Rubicon. M5
    Quote Originally Posted by MishkaPerforman View Post
    We have received the DPF test pipe from our production company and the fitment is superb. No issues at all, the welds look great and overall the pipe fits amazing.
    Here are few pictures of the final design that you guys will get:

I am interested in buying this MishkaPerformance. Having trouble sending a PM. Can you contact me sknerby@yahoo.com

My Cars
    09' X5 35d
    I sent a PM as well.
    Thank you in advance for your reply.

JT

My Cars
    2011Lotus Evora S
    Devils advocate here. Considering the VW nightmare, and considering the the EPA is probably going to get draconian with testing protocols etc, and considering how bad this REALLY is for the environment, is this a good time. A tune with the adblue is one thing. Stripping out the major emissions feature on a diesel is another.
    2004 Graduate Skip Barber 3 day Race School Competition Certified
    2016 Range Rover Sport HSE Montalcino Red, Ivory
    2012 Mazda MX-5 Miata GTPRHT True Red
    2011 X5 Xdrive35d Vermillion Red, Cinnamon Leather, Bamboo trim, Freight train
    2011 Lotus EvoraS Persian Blue, Black Suedetex Leather
    2008 Isuzu Ascender Lux Flint grey, Grey Leather

My Cars
    2014 328xd Wagon
    We offer tunning options for power as well as Adblue/egr delete via software, keeping the hardware untouched. The hardware package is mostly for shops and customers that want to test their cars on a dyno without DPF installed.

My Cars
    2011Lotus Evora S
    You and I know that's complete BS! Yea I just want to dyno test but will be hooking it all back up.....big brother is watching in case you don't know!

My Cars
    88M3,95M3,04M3-LSB E39M5
    Quote Originally Posted by ddsski View Post
    You and I know that's complete BS! Yea I just want to dyno test but will be hooking it all back up.....big brother is watching in case you don't know!
    You are a douche..I am sorry but you are. People like you drive me crazy Like the man said, it is for testing purposes...I hate people who want to shit on others for no reason, go run and call your mommy and let her handle it...if this doesn't interest you move on, one of those know it alls who has to weigh in...
    Last edited by KDAWG97M3; 11-12-2015 at 07:28 AM.

My Cars
    2011Lotus Evora S
    Truth hurts. Development for a racing version I'd buy that more than for testing.

I deleted my sarcastic response to talk some sense into your head. Diesels have been held back 20 +yrs in the US. Ad BluE and clean diesel tech has finally made them desirable options. VW F$$ked over the whole diesel community by blatantly cheating. Your timing is ill advised but I'm sure you have a PhD in marketing. I race, I'm tuned, but I still pass emissions. Your delete is complete disregard for any regs and I'm all for it on a race vehicle but this WILL come back to haunt you if seen on the streets. I THINK DIESELS IN RACNG IS LONG OVERDUE!!! I'm very aware of the fines etc handed out to the tuners at SEMA recently. Instead of being a DB yourself, realize I was trying to tell you you are setting yourself up with this. One call to the EPA and YOU ARE TOAST.
    Last edited by ddsski; 11-12-2015 at 06:13 PM.

My Cars
    88M3,95M3,04M3-LSB E39M5
    Doesn't hurt me...you are just a nosey douche..just mind your own business..this isn't my company or technology..I don't even own a diesel..people like you need to mind your own business...it doesn't take much to drive a lotus either...

P
    Quote Originally Posted by ddsski View Post
    Truth hurts. Development for a racing version I'd buy that more than for testing.

I deleted my sarcastic response to talk some sense into your head. Diesels have been held back 20 +yrs in the US. Ad BluE and clean diesel tech has finally made them desirable options. VW F$$ked over the whole diesel community by blatantly cheating. Your timing is ill advised but I'm sure you have a PhD in marketing. I race, I'm tuned, but I still pass emissions. Your delete is complete disregard for any regs and I'm all for it on a race vehicle but this WILL come back to haunt you if seen on the streets. I THINK DIESELS IN RACNG IS LONG OVERDUE!!! I'm very aware of the fines etc handed out to the tuners at SEMA recently. Instead of being a DB yourself, realize I was trying to tell you you are setting yourself up with this. One call to the EPA and YOU ARE TOAST.
    Last edited by KDAWG97M3; 11-13-2015 at 01:27 AM.

My Cars
    2011Lotus Evora S
    Public forum chief. Les Boys du caboret......

Hey I'm interested in this delete for my x5 diesel please contact me ecrennen@gmail.com

My Cars
    X5 35d
    Please shoot me a pm, ready to purchase, had enough of emissions crap failing

My Cars
    2002 325xi
    I'd like in on this as well. Just picked up an X5d that has been throwing DPF related issues. I want to just remove the system from all the issues I've read about it. I would totally only use this for off-road purposes.
    justin@gekco.org

My Cars
    2021 BMW X3
    I just ordered the Stage 2 kit, but now comes the really fun part - installation. I'm pretty mechanically inclined but I'm not a trained mechanic. I pulled the DDE out easily enough to send to Alex for flashing, but now I need some help. Does anyone have step-by-step instructions on how to install this?

My Cars
    2009 BMW 335d
    Quote Originally Posted by ksfoster View Post
    I just ordered the Stage 2 kit, but now comes the really fun part - installation. I'm pretty mechanically inclined but I'm not a trained mechanic. I pulled the DDE out easily enough to send to Alex for flashing, but now I need some help. Does anyone have step-by-step instructions on how to install this?
    Hellooo,
    Wanna get this kit my self, would you please share what is your first impression with the upgrade?, how the install went? pros / cons?
    Thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast