37 84.09%
  • Something I might consider in future

6 13.64%
  • Definitely NOT interested

1 2.27%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Cars
    2014 328xd Wagon
    Hello guys, just wanted to post few additional things regarding the kit. So far, we have been having great success with it in terms of drive-ability and performance aspect. The only "issue" that we have notices based on customers' feedback is the installation. Overall, installation is not a difficult task, but it does require some elbow grease and know-how. You will have to drop down the subframe about 5 to 6 inches on passenger side to remove old DPF. The suspension and front drive axles can remain in place, but you will need an engine hoist or engine lift crossbar to support the motor in place. Once the origial DPF is out of the car, the job is really simple. Just slide in the downpipe and bolt everything up. This job is for sure do-able in your own garage but we Strongly recommend a professional installation by a shop that is used to working with these cars.

The downpipe we provide is designed to work with origial exhaust but we strongly recommend to get your car to a basic muffler shop to run a new section from the downpipe to the muffler. The reason being is the fact that origial mid section has Oxi-cat (located around the back seat area) as well as adblue injectors and quiet few oxygen, NOx and temp sensors. Those sensors are Not needed with our tune and even tho they can be left in place, we strongly recommend removing them as they are an unnecessary restrictions on the exhaust. Plus you can sell them for few $$$ to offset the cost of the package.
    Last edited by MishkaPerforman; 01-23-2016 at 07:18 PM.

My Cars
    2011 BMW X5
    Quote Originally Posted by MishkaPerforman View Post
    Hello guys, just wanted to post few additional things regarding the kit. So far, we have been having great success with it in terms of drive-ability and performance aspect. The only "issue" that we have notices based on customers' feedback is the installation. Overall, installation is not a difficult task, but it does require some elbow grease and know-how. You will have to drop down the subframe about 5 to 6 inches on passenger side to remove old DPF. The suspension and front drive axles can remain in place, but you will need an engine hoist or engine lift crossbar to support the motor in place. Once the origial DPF is out of the car, the job is really simple. Just slide in the downpipe and bolt everything up. This job is for sure do-able in your own garage but we Strongly recommend a professional installation by a shop that is used to working with these cars.

The downpipe we provide is designed to work with origial exhaust but we strongly recommend to get your car to a basic muffler shop to run a new section from the downpipe to the muffler. The reason being is the fact that origial mid section has Oxi-cat (located around the back seat area) as well as adblue injectors and quiet few oxygen, NOx and temp sensors. Those sensors are Not needed with our tune and even tho they can be left in place, we strongly recommend removing them as they are an unnecessary restrictions on the exhaust. Plus you can sell them for few $$$ to offset the cost of the package.
    Hello Mishka Performance, I am interested in a tune for my X5 diesel but was wondering if a delete kit is available while still leaving all of the stock equipment in place? Also would it be worth it to even do it with all the stock equipment left it? I have a check engine light on saying NoX sensor is bad. After $300 diagnosis fee the BMW dealer says they have to upload new software to the vehicle to communicate with the sensor but it may also need a new sensor. They want $430 for the software update and if that doesn't fix my problem they are going to charge me more for the NoX sensor. Doesn't seem right to me so thought just doing a delete would be a better way to spend my money. Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

My Cars
    11 X5 35D and 98 M3/4/5
    Hello Mishka/vendor, I just had my DEF sensor/tank fail and the dealer of course wants $1800 to fix it. I could buy the tank myself and do the work in my garage for about $800. Can you PM me info on getting a DEF/EGR delete done on my X5? I would like to know how the whole process works as well as total cost and coverage should anything not work right after this swap is done.

My Cars
    03 325xi, 01 740iL
    Curious to know if you would offer just the tune. Gutting the DPF and mid cat seems like it could be cheaper than your (admittedly beautiful) custom piece.
    Current:
    2009 xdrive35D

Past:
    2003 325xi
    2001 740iL
    1993 740iL

My Cars
    89 535i/5 + lots mor
    Following this thread closely for my 2012 35d, are you offering the piece from the down pipe to the muffler as well?

My Cars
    F10 6spd 3 E305speed
    Quote Originally Posted by MishkaPerforman View Post

I would like to know if I can pass the inspection with the system, I drove my car everyday not an off road car.

My Cars
    1999 740I Sport
    Any updates on this?
    Very interested in a kit for my X5 Diesel.

My Cars
    E90 M3, 240Z, Spec E46
    Quote Originally Posted by franan View Post
    I would like to know if I can pass the inspection with the system, I drove my car everyday not an off road car.
    Bumpity Bump...

Would love to know how this will pass plug in emissions.

My Cars
    bmw x5
    Does some one know who can do these instalation in houston i really want these on my x5 35d

My Cars
    2011 X5 35d
    Just bought my 2011 x35d and would like to do the delete, tune and exhaust. Can you please lead me in the right direction. Ty

- - - Updated - - -

Can you reach out to me regarding this upgrade

My Cars
    2011 BMW X5 35d
    I'm ready to buy now. Please contact me.

My Cars
    X5, Z4
    Any recommendations for an installer in South Florida?

My Cars
    535is, 2800cs s54, Lr4
    How do you get a hold of Mishka Performance? Pm'd him a week ago and nada. I have a 2011 x5d and looking for some software tuning.

My Cars
    2012 X6 35i
    Last activity was end of March.

My Cars
    2012 e70

Any leads where to contact mishka?

Quote Originally Posted by peter2772000 View Post
    Last activity was end of March.
    hello all. I stumbled across this thread and I was hoping that anyone has info on where to contact mishka. I live in Orange County and I’m looking for a local shop to help me do a mod 1 or 2 for my 2012 x5 35d

any info would be greatly appreciated.

My Cars
    2010 X5 35D
    Quote Originally Posted by USAF M6 View Post
    Need this and will also send you a PM. Thank you for offering this!
    How do I get in contact with you? I'm trying to purchase the EGR block for the DPF delete feature.
    Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Hey how can I get the EGR block for the lower exhaust

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123