Page 62 of 109 FirstFirst ... 123752535455565758596061626364656667686970717287 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 2722

Thread: NBT/CIC/CCC retrofit in E39/E38/E53

My Cars
    With wheels
    Quote Originally Posted by ejaz3739 View Post
    LOL ok.
    Was not meant to be funny
    Do a bit of research please. This has been debated to death in the previous pages of that thread.

You don't make a mold of a piece and print it to a 3D printer. You scan a piece first, then import it into a 3D design software, then rework it, then print it.
    So you need a 3D designer and hardware.

A 3000 bucks 3D printer is not good enough to print bezels. The process takes over 15h to print and the material used is not good for making trims in a car.
    Install a screen bezel made with a cheap 3D printer, it will melt the next 30 mn after it was installed, if you leave in Bahrain
    You need proper material, such as good density ABS plastic. Anything below that is just no good.

Ask me how I know.

Now yeah you can do plastic injection molding etc. Still an expensive exercise.
    Injection molding machines cost a fortune.
    No commercial entity doing either 3D or injection molding is going to bother making 5 bezels for 50 bucks
    If you want to pay 50 bucks, or say less than 100 bucks, try like 100 bezels minimum. Try to sell 100 bezels to get your money back.

Unless you know someone that has all the hardware and is a 3D designer and that can work for pinuts, this is not commercially viable.
    Last edited by BMWPlanetDude; 01-24-2016 at 03:19 PM.
    BMW OSS Master - BMW Coding, flashing, and NBT/CIC retrofits for breakfast.
    Founder of BMW Planet, serving wiring diagrams to BMW enthusiasts and independent garages all over the world since 2008

My Cars
    04 E46 M3 JB/Kiwi
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWPlanetDude View Post
    Was not meant to be funny
    Do a bit of research please. This has been debated to death in the previous pages of that thread.

You don't make a mold of a piece and print it to a 3D printer. You scan a piece first, then import it into a 3D design software, then rework it, then print it.
    So you need a 3D designer and hardware.

A 3000 bucks 3D printer is not good enough to print bezels. The process takes over 15h to print and the material used is not good for making trims in a car.
    Install a screen bezel made with a cheap 3D printer, it will melt the next 30 mn after it was installed, if you leave in Bahrain
    You need proper material, such as good density ABS plastic. Anything below that is just no good.

Ask me how I know.

Now yeah you can do plastic injection molding etc. Still an expensive exercise.
    Injection molding machines cost a fortune.
    No commercial entity doing either 3D or injection molding is going to bother making 5 bezels for 50 bucks
    If you want to pay 50 bucks, or say less than 100 bucks, try like 100 bezels minimum. Try to sell 100 bezels to get your money back.

Unless you know someone that has all the hardware and is a 3D designer and that can work for pinuts, this is not commercially viable.
    Im sure where you are you can find someone to produce for you with a perfect fit. Thats the point. right now the bezels are $173 according to current exchange rate. No problem paying that price. But Im sure they can be made in a better commercial way.

any way, Thanks for doing this. We wouldnt have an option if you hadnt made it.

EURO 04 M3
    Current Mods: GC DA's, Eibach ARB's, INTRAVEE II + Alpine KCA-420i, Depo's, Screen protector for OEM 16:9 display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip + CF Boot + CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, Z8 Starter Button, BBS CHs, Lamin-X, STORM SMG Paddles, RE RTABs/RCAs, OEM CSL Interior, OEM CSL Intake, M3 CSL HP DME, TTFS Tune, STOPTECH ST40's, FXR 3.0 Projectors, SS Stepped headers + Catless S Pipes + Res X-Pipe + Sport Muffler, OEM CSL Roof, OEM CSL Steering.

GSXRliterbikz is offline Addict Number 45573... Moderator
    My Cars
    01 740iL, 04 X5 3.0i
    Any news on an update for the 2nd gen adapters? Still having nav issues, my clock randomly changes, and trip computer is still in KM.

My Cars
    Makes whoosh noises
    Nice to see the final product after such a long wait and so many delays (Due to me)
    Your bezel is the very first I ever made.

It is funny yours is fully flushed while exectatic is not reaching the edge of the dash. These are made by hand so each on is different.

I think you should trim off the right and left side of the idrive controller bezel to make it flush with the edges of the console maybe? Up to you you might like it the way.
    Yes it's finally installed and I'm pretty happy with it. It definitely took a lot of customizing to make the bezel fit perfectly...and in all honesty I spent in excess of 10hours with different adjustments...among paint...sanding...and several paint screwups. Either way I do agree a full 3D printed fascia is a good idea but difficult in the fact you have to find someone capable of producing a good quality item at a good price. Easier said than done unfortunately.

i thought about adjusting the idrive bezel differently and I think if I make a change in the future it will be using a different console but for now it's epoxied so it's not going anywhere.

The way I mounted the NBT unit under the passenger side dash would also probably work best with the thinner "Touch NBT" unit which I may switch to in the late future as prices come down as I would someday like to get a sirius unit...and also the thinner unit would make the fitment perfect behind the glove box whereas right now it's about an inch lower than most ideal...unnoticeable by anyone but I'm a bit ocd so when it bothers me enough then I may swap.

1000+RWHP, Lab22 Built Turbo S54 - BMW Half Mile Record Holder

My Cars
    With wheels
    Quote Originally Posted by Commanderwiggin View Post
    Yes it's finally installed and I'm pretty happy with it. It definitely took a lot of customizing to make the bezel fit perfectly...and in all honesty I spent in excess of 10hours with different adjustments...among paint...sanding...and several paint screwups. Either way I do agree a full 3D printed fascia is a good idea but difficult in the fact you have to find someone capable of producing a good quality item at a good price. Easier said than done unfortunately.

i thought about adjusting the idrive bezel differently and I think if I make a change in the future it will be using a different console but for now it's epoxied so it's not going anywhere.

The way I mounted the NBT unit under the passenger side dash would also probably work best with the thinner "Touch NBT" unit which I may switch to in the late future as prices come down as I would someday like to get a sirius unit...and also the thinner unit would make the fitment perfect behind the glove box whereas right now it's about an inch lower than most ideal...unnoticeable by anyone but I'm a bit ocd so when it bothers me enough then I may swap.
    Why the bezel not fit properly? it is made using this commercially available double din bezels. I just fit the F25 bezel inside. Outside trim is untouched. I fitted those before they fit just fine.
    I thought you problem was fitting the screen on the back of the bezel because of the excess material left behind in the first version?
    Founder of BMW Planet, serving wiring diagrams to BMW enthusiasts and independent garages all over the world since 2008

My Cars
    Makes whoosh noises
    Why the bezel not fit properly? it is made using this commercially available double din bezels. I just fit the F25 bezel inside. Outside trim is untouched. I fitted those before they fit just fine.
    I thought you problem was fitting the screen on the back of the bezel because of the excess material left behind in the first version?
    The fitment issue on the back of the bezel was because the mounting placement was about 3-4mm off so you could see the steel around the display...I ended up cutting a bunch of the plastic to fit the display properly and then after that there was a gap so I had to trim and adjust more. Next the sanding and repainting...I screwed up the paint a few times but finally got it. I also put an invisishield screen protector on the display...this is key in my opinion as that display will scratch so easy.

Now the bezel fits deeper in the console for whatever reason and I placed some bumpers in the corners to make it more flush. I may have to adjust again but for now it's really good and tight.

I had to cut some metal off the display surround to fit it perfect in addition to some slight clearancing in the dash surround. Hard to explain but it was easy to do with the cutoff tool I was using.

1000+RWHP, Lab22 Built Turbo S54 - BMW Half Mile Record Holder

My Cars
    With wheels
    Quote Originally Posted by Commanderwiggin View Post
    The fitment issue on the back of the bezel was because the mounting placement was about 3-4mm off so you could see the steel around the display...I ended up cutting a bunch of the plastic to fit the display properly and then after that there was a gap so I had to trim and adjust more. Next the sanding and repainting...I screwed up the paint a few times but finally got it. I also put an invisishield screen protector on the display...this is key in my opinion as that display will scratch so easy.

Now the bezel fits deeper in the console for whatever reason and I placed some bumpers in the corners to make it more flush. I may have to adjust again but for now it's really good and tight.

I had to cut some metal off the display surround to fit it perfect in addition to some slight clearancing in the dash surround. Hard to explain but it was easy to do with the cutoff tool I was using.
    Got you
    Think the first one I did, yours, I used a F30 screen but I sent you a F25 screen, same size but different somehow. I only use F25 screens now and they are mounted tested, which was not really the case on yours :-(

My Cars
    With wheels
    BMW e39 and e46 bezels now available

160 euros shipped to your door. For those who ordered one from me will get them shipped on Monday

e39

e46

My Cars
    03 M5/05 RR/06 Cayman S
    What screens do the e39 fit? Will they work with the F15 screens?

-Paul
    2003 "M5" - Full M5 conversion, AMG C63S 6 piston front calipers, Porsche Panamera 4 piston rear calipers, GC Coilovers,
    Eibach ARBs, UUC Evo3/DSSR, Borla Exhaust w/Muffler Delete, BMW NBT with Carplay/Android Auto, Bi-Xenons, e38 Style 37 M-Pars, e60 Hubs 530i 6-speed swap build thread
    2005 Range Rover 4.6is (M62TU Powered) - 4.6is Engine Swap from X5, BMW NBT with Carplay/Android Auto
    2006 Porsche Cayman S - Soul Performance Competition Headers and Exhaust, H&R Coilovers, 718 Boxster Spyder wheels, Rennline 35mm rear spacers

My Cars
    With wheels
    Quote Originally Posted by blackknight530i View Post
    What screens do the e39 fit? Will they work with the F15 screens?
    Hello, I used F10 screen to make them but like I used F30 and F25 screens to make e46 ones, they fit the same. Have not tried with F15 screen but I don't see why they would not fit, same size really.

My Cars
    03 M5/05 RR/06 Cayman S
    Hello, I used F10 screen to make them but like I used F30 and F25 screens to make e46 ones, they fit the same. Have not tried with F15 screen but I don't see why they would not fit, same size really.
    The F15 has the extra glass on the front that has the triangle corners on it. I'd like to not remove those if possible.

-Paul
    2003 "M5" - Full M5 conversion, AMG C63S 6 piston front calipers, Porsche Panamera 4 piston rear calipers, GC Coilovers,
    Eibach ARBs, UUC Evo3/DSSR, Borla Exhaust w/Muffler Delete, BMW NBT with Carplay/Android Auto, Bi-Xenons, e38 Style 37 M-Pars, e60 Hubs 530i 6-speed swap build thread
    2005 Range Rover 4.6is (M62TU Powered) - 4.6is Engine Swap from X5, BMW NBT with Carplay/Android Auto
    2006 Porsche Cayman S - Soul Performance Competition Headers and Exhaust, H&R Coilovers, 718 Boxster Spyder wheels, Rennline 35mm rear spacers

My Cars
    With wheels
    The F15 has the extra glass on the front that has the triangle corners on it. I'd like to not remove those if possible.
    Ok I don't this being a problem this is still a 10.2" rectangle like the bezel opening

My Cars
    03 M5/05 RR/06 Cayman S
    Ok I don't this being a problem this is still a 10.2" rectangle like the bezel opening
    So, your frame doesn't wrap around the screen? If so, it wouldn't go around the front glass. Does your bezel mount the screen as well, or just cover it?

-Paul

My Cars
    With wheels
    So, your frame doesn't wrap around the screen? If so, it wouldn't go around the front glass. Does your bezel mount the screen as well, or just cover it?
    Does not wrap the screen no. Bezel just covers the screen.

My Cars
    03 M5/05 RR/06 Cayman S
    Does not wrap the screen no. Bezel just covers the screen.
    Ok, so what mounting method is used for the F10 screen? I'm just wanting to make sure it will line up with the display's visible area with how Brian and I mounted our screens. One of us will probably buy it first and try it out, then the other will follow if it works well. Do you have any installation instructions for how the screen should be mounted before using the bezel for consistency?

-Paul

My Cars
    With wheels
    Hello,

Latest firmware for GEN 1 and GEN 2 iBUS NBT emulators

GEN 1 (No USB, NO RCA - First generation)
    http://www.bmw-planet.com/nbt/GEN1_I...FIT_V10211.cod

GEN 2 (USB port, NO RCA - Second generation)
    http://www.bmw-planet.com/nbt/GEN2_I...v1_01_26-t.cod

Update procedure as usual
    http://www.bmw-planet.com/nbt/iBUS_M...structions.pdf

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, so what mounting method is used for the F10 screen? I'm just wanting to make sure it will line up with the display's visible area with how Brian and I mounted our screens. One of us will probably buy it first and try it out, then the other will follow if it works well. Do you have any installation instructions for how the screen should be mounted before using the bezel for consistency?
    Bezel will simply fit in there by pushing it in, it is very tight, so it won't go anywhere
    You can add 2 brackets on the side if you want too.

My Cars
    525i

ZGW Flashing

Ok, so I can go into a bit more detail about the ZGW flashing. I bought a ZGW-02 HIGH from a F01 2011 model car. If you get one from a car that came with NBT, it will be much easier than the trouble I had to go through. So, how do you hook it up? Well, you need to get access to the wiring diagrams for the F10 so that you can see where the ethernet wires go on the ZGW and how the second set of ethernet wires from the ZGW go to the NBT. You basically are wiring the ZGW in front of the NBT as seen from your laptop. The ZGW effectively has 2 ethernet "ports", one for your laptop, and one for your NBT. Anyways, you wire an ethernet cable to the ZGW where it would normally go the the OBD2 port (you can wire it to the OBD2 port if you want and use a USB to ENET cable to connect, but it's easier to wire it to an RJ45 plug). You'll need the resistor on the Ethernet-A wire, like it's shown in the Carsystems diagram. Then you wire the 5 Ethernet wires from the ZGW to the NBT on the other "port" of the ZGW. You don't need a resistor on that Ethernet-A line though. Then you hook up the K-Can2 wires on the ZGW to the same CAN wires on the NBT and adapter, not the CAN lines that go to the cluster. Last is the 2 power wires and the ground. You can wire the 2 power wires together if you plan on just wiring it this way temporarily, but if you plan to keep it in the car, it won't let your NBT go to sleep, let alone your amps and your battery will die quickly. Best is to figure out which one is constant 12V and which is switched 12V and wire it that way.

In Esys, you should now be able to connect by VIN, instead of only the gateway method. If you can't, then you either don't have it wired correctly or you've set a static IP on your LAN port. The flashing procedure is pretty much the same as the Esys Flashing guide 1.01 says, unless you have an older ZGW that was pre-NBT like mine was. I'm actually kind of glad that I got an earlier one, because it's taught me how to get around the issue. So, the issue is that when you read the SVT from the ZGW, it is looking for a HU_CIC, not HU_NBT. To fix this, you'll need to flash the ZGW, since it cannot be coded. Follow the guide that I'm linking to (Esys Flashing Guide 1.01).

Start out by going to the TAL Calculation on the Comfort screen and clicking Read FA. Save the file and click Edit. You'll be taken to the FA Editor where you'll need to edit your VIN (the one in your NBT) and set your vehicle option codes. Make sure you at least include the ones that are already on your NBT, so you don't lose any functionality. Make sure the time criteria is reasonable for NBT in the series you're choosing. You'll have to keep changing it and re-calculating the FA to make sure it's a valid choice. You should also make sure the car series matches what you have in the NBT. Once you're finished, save the FA and go back to the TAL Calculation screen. Let it reload the FA. Double-click the FA folder to activate it.

Now read the SVTActual, save it as svt_ist.xml and then edit it. Scroll down to the ZGW module. If it says ZGW2, you're probably already good, so continue on with the guide. If it just says ZGW, then double-click on ZGW and go to BaseVariant and change it to ZGW2. Save the file again and go back to the TAL Calculation screen. Now go to KIS/SVT and check Complete Flash button. Change the I-Step (ship) to 13-03-500 (First I-Level with NBT for F10). You can leave the I-Step (target) as whatever it was pre-loaded as (That's the most current for your PSDzData files). Next click Calculate, then click HW-IDs from SVTactual. Save the file as SVT_soll.xml (you can click edit again and verify that ZGW2 is still shown, but I think it remembers it from the first edit). Next, under TAL, click Calculation and save the file as SVT_tal.xml. Use the default folders for the file locations by the way.

Ok, now go to Expert Mode and click TAL Processing. Under TAL, load the SVT_TAL.xml file you saved earlier. Under SVT, load the SVT_soll.xml file you saved earlier. Under FA, load the FA file you saved earlier. The VIN under that should show the VIN that you changed to in the FA editor.

Once you loaded the SVT_tal.xml file, you should have seen a bunch of ECUs populate the lower section of the window with a bunch of check boxes. Click the button that says All in the upper left to deselect all check boxes. Now, go to the ZGW2 (should be ZGW2 here if you did everything right before). Check the boxes for blflash, swDeploy, cdDeploy, and ibaDeploy.

Now, here's where it can get interesting if you don't have all the required files, or the correct loader for Esys. I use TokenMaster's Esys Lanucher Premium 2.0, which automatically loads the definitions for the latest PSDzData, and you'll need the full package to program all modules. I'm not sure if the smaller 9GB package has all the required files, but you can click the Check Software Availability button to make sure it has all the required files. If you've set up Esys properly, it should say all of the files are found and you can procede.

Ok, so click the Start button and you should get a window asking for the I-Steps. For I-Step (current), put the I-Step level that it should show in the lower right corner of Esys, but it's the same that would have shown in the I-Steps on the TAL Calculation page and is the one that showed as I-step (target). In the I-Step (last), put the I-Step you used as the I-Step (ship) (eg 13-03-500 for F10). You won't be able to actually set the 3rd box, but when you hit Next, it should fill it. Click Finish and hope that it starts flashing properly. For the ZGW only, it should take just a few minutes. You should see some progress percentage lines in the log (turn on "Events" checkbox). If you don't, something went wrong. Once it's complete, I suggest closing Esys and re-opening it. Now, when you connect, you should be able to connect to the VIN again, but it hopefully should have changed to the VIN used in your NBT. If so, go ahead and connect. If it asks you the I-Step levels, leave it blank. Now, you're going to do basically the same thing you did for flashing the ZGW, but when you read the SVTActual, scroll down the list to HU_NBT and see if the text is black. If it's red or blue or still says HU_CIC, something is not right. If the text is black, continue doing the same steps as before, but this time, when you get to the TAL Processing page, you'll select the same check boxes for the HU_NBT and not the ZGW2. Same I-steps are used again (eg 13-03-500 for shipment and whatever your latest for the target/current). I highly recommend hooking up a 10A+ charger to the car before hitting start, because this will take about 40 minutes or so. If you're doing this on the bench, you don't have to worry about the charger. In either case, all you need hooked up is the CarSystems or BimmerRetrofit adapter, ZGW, and NBT.

If you start getting the percentage progress updates, you're likely ok and you'll just be waiting for about 40 minutes or so while it flashes. Once it finishes, you should have the latest version installed. Your FDL coding should have remained, but if it didn't, you can VO code it, then FDL code your changes as required. I had one additional step since mine was a MINI NBT and I was flashing the BMW firmware and that was to FDL code the HMI_brand to BMW.

That's basically it. If anyone has any questions, let me know and I'll do my best to help you out. This has been a grueling knowledge collecting process, but I'm just glad it's done and that I remembered how to do it
    Hello,
    I'm trying to flash zgw as you described, but after it starts flashing i got error. It looks like Esys wants to write backup copy of FA into partner device, imo CAS? Do you know how to disable that backup? Below log from flashing.
    Regards

TAL execution started.
    ExecutionID=2016/02/08-15:31:10.875
    TAL-Execution finished with status: "Finished". [C207]
    TAL execution finished. Duration: "1s". [C206]
    MSM update: Read current SVT. [C194]
    MSM update started. [C215]
    MSM update finished. [C216]
    VCM Update: Write FA to VCM. [C188]
    VCM Update: Write FP to VCM. [C190]
    VCM Update: Write integration levels to VCM. [C186]
    VCM Update: Read current SVT. [C191]
    VCM Update: Check current SVT with TAL. [C192]
    VCM Update: Write target SVT. [C193]
    VCM Update: Write FA to backup. [C189]
    VCM Update: finished with error. [C196]
    Error in VCM Update:
    [] - [Exception - VCM_BACKUP - 40] negative response error:
    code: TIMEOUT P2/T2 occurred
    description: P2 timeout on Service WDBI_FA1 has error in result: [Severity=2051][ErrorCode=58640][ErrorCodeDescription=resource not available][VendorCode=2142][VendorCodeDescription=P2 timeout occured]; ECU: VCM_BACKUP_ETHERNET
    severity: ERROR

Write FA to the Backup Partner failed. Possibly there is no connection to the Backup Partner. [C097]
    negative response error:
    description: P2 timeout on Service WDBI_FA1 has error in result: [Severity=2051][ErrorCode=58640][ErrorCodeDescription=resource not available][VendorCode=2142][VendorCodeDescription=P2 timeout occured]; ECU: VCM_BACKUP_ETHERNET
    [2130765072]

My Cars
    03 M5/05 RR/06 Cayman S
    Quote Originally Posted by cdxa View Post
    Hello,
    I'm trying to flash zgw as you described, but after it starts flashing i got error. It looks like Esys wants to write backup copy of FA into partner device, imo CAS? Do you know how to disable that backup? Below log from flashing.
    Regards

TAL execution started.
    ExecutionID=2016/02/08-15:31:10.875
    TAL-Execution finished with status: "Finished". [C207]
    TAL execution finished. Duration: "1s". [C206]
    MSM update: Read current SVT. [C194]
    MSM update started. [C215]
    MSM update finished. [C216]
    VCM Update: Write FA to VCM. [C188]
    VCM Update: Write FP to VCM. [C190]
    VCM Update: Write integration levels to VCM. [C186]
    VCM Update: Read current SVT. [C191]
    VCM Update: Check current SVT with TAL. [C192]
    VCM Update: Write target SVT. [C193]
    VCM Update: Write FA to backup. [C189]
    VCM Update: finished with error. [C196]
    Error in VCM Update:
    [] - [Exception - VCM_BACKUP - 40] negative response error:

Write FA to the Backup Partner failed. Possibly there is no connection to the Backup Partner. [C097]
    negative response error:
    [2130765072]
    That error can be ignored. It's because the module it is trying to store a backup to doesn't exist in your car. The thing is, it didn't actually flash anything. I'm not really an expert on flashing ZGWs, but if you do the steps I posted, it should work. It just depends on what I-step you are starting with.

-Paul

My Cars
    03 M5/05 RR/06 Cayman S

Made the NBT install in my e38 just a bit more permanent by adding a bezel made from a Vavona "4:3" nav trim. The screen is mostly secured with 3M mounting tape and Tesa tape.

-Paul

My Cars
    2000 740i sport

Made the NBT install in my e38 just a bit more permanent by adding a bezel made from a Vavona "4:3" nav trim. The screen is mostly secured with 3M mounting tape and Tesa tape.
    Oh man I love that bezel!

My Cars
    03 M5/05 RR/06 Cayman S
    Quote Originally Posted by purplecty View Post
    Oh man I love that bezel!
    It's far from perfect, but thanks. The screen sits about 1/2" behind the trim and the gap isn't filled with anything yet. It certainly looks better than it did though.

-Paul

My Cars
    2001 BMW 740IL

Bravo, had to hop on real quick and give props. Looking nice.
    Spaceships & Woodgrain.

My Cars
    03 M5/05 RR/06 Cayman S
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ DOOM View Post
    Bravo, had to hop on real quick and give props. Looking nice.
    Thanks. I can't take the credit for making the frame as a friend made it for me, but fitting it was non-trivial.

-Paul

My Cars
    98 540 6, SC'ed, 16psi
    Does look good!
    98 540i 6, 525 whp, 120 mph 1/4, V3 Si S/C'er @16 psi, W/A I/C, Water/Meth, Supersprint Headers, HJS Cats, 3" Custom Exhaust, UUC Twin Disc, Wavetrac LSD, GC Coil Overs, Monoball TA, AEM FP, Aeromotive FPR, AEM Failsafe AFR/Boost, Style 65's w/275's, M5 Steering Box, Eibach Sways, M3 Shifter, Evans Coolant, 85 Deg Stat, PWM Fan, 10" Subs, B.A. speakers, Grom Aux/BT, Still Rolling as my DD!

My Cars
    98 750iL, 01 740iL
    awesome, looks OEM!

just curious- how is the iDrive set up in the F02 and G11 and some E66 760s in the rear? the newer cars have two separately controlled rear screens operated by a single knob, with the system working in conjunction with the one in the front. how is that set up?

Page 62 of 109 FirstFirst ... 123752535455565758596061626364656667686970717287 ... LastLast