Thread: E36 Black Grab Handles Visors Map Lights Etc

My Cars
    E36 P38

E36 Black Grab Handles Visors Map Lights Etc

Looking to sell a full set of grab handles, sun visors with vanity lights, central map light assembly, and rear C pillar lights. Unfortunately I do not have the black sunroof gasket to match all of these, which would complete the set. All the required screws are not pictured but included. [IMG][/IMG]

Of the 6 small covers that hide the screws which attach the grab handles to the roof, one is missing a pin and one is missing both pins. Despite this, both covers still snugly slip into place and look just like the rest. In addition, these covers aren't even seen when the handles are in their normal spring loaded position retracted against the headliner.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Looking for $90 for the whole set, plus shipping. I'm located at 30144. Thanks for looking!

My Cars
    E36 325i 1995-EAT
    c pillar light still available?

My Cars
    1994 BMW 325i Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by smickler View Post
    Looking to sell a full set of grab handles, sun visors with vanity lights, central map light assembly, and rear C pillar lights. Unfortunately I do not have the black sunroof gasket to match all of these, which would complete the set. All the required screws are not pictured but included. [IMG][/IMG]

Of the 6 small covers that hide the screws which attach the grab handles to the roof, one is missing a pin and one is missing both pins. Despite this, both covers still snugly slip into place and look just like the rest. In addition, these covers aren't even seen when the handles are in their normal spring loaded position retracted against the headliner.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Looking for $90 for the whole set, plus shipping. I'm located at 30144. Thanks for looking!
    Will buy all if still available!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk