Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ABS Pump delete

My Cars
    1999 328ic , 2002 325xi
    I only unplugged mine. I should probably fully delete it though. its just extra weight at this point

My Cars
    E34, E36, E36/7
    i should have unplugged mine at this last event. didn't think about it.
    13 Grand Cherokee Limited V8 - Daily Driver - Wife
    97 Z3 2.8 Roadster
    95 325i Sedan - Project #ebayE36
    90 BMW 535i/5 - i should probably work on this again...

My Cars
    '97 540i/6, '97 328i
    I never plug mine back in, FWIW. No problems. I love the drifting forum because this is the only place I know of on BF.c (or most of the internet) that people would actually consider such a thing.

Probably when I have the engine out sometime I will re-plumb the brakes to get rid of the ABS pump and replace it with a knob style proportioning valve. But actually, the ABS pump isn't causing me any trouble other than being a little bit in the way sometimes, and also forcing me to have my wife or daughter come and push on the brake pedal a little when I was replacing the brake fluid.

My Cars
    1995 E36 4 Door aut swap
    I know this thread is fairly old, but does anyone know the thread sizes of the e36 pump lines? I think most of them are M10x1.0 but there's one fitting that looks bigger than the others. I'd add a picture, but I don't have enough posts yet to add pictures. I'm deleting my abs because it's in the way of my 5.3 headers and I'll bet using it for drag racing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12