BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: FS: Mint 1995 BMW 540i M-Sport (45,500 miles)

My Cars
    1995 540i M-Sport

Mint 1995 BMW 540i M-Sport (72,000 miles)

Updates

May 19, 2019: Got another batch of PMs about this for some reason. Always happy to chat about this car, just PM me. Still looks mostly like it did in the photos 5 years ago, still drives perfectly. It'll need new valve cover gaskets soon, though—I see a little weeping. Being a paranoiac, I paid Motorwerks BMW $600.00 in December 2018 just to inspect this car for a few days. They found nothing to fix.

July 29, 2018: I received some recent PMs asking what happened to this car 3.5 years/20,000 miles ago. It didn't sell back then, so I still own it and drive it. I updated this old ad for fun as a living record. This car is still largely the same except for rebuilt EDC and other expected maintenance.

What is it and why is it special?

Charlie Kindel, the internet's 1995 BMW 540i M-Sport expert introduces the 1995 540i M-Sport:In late 1995, just prior to switching to the E39 5-series body style for the 1997 model year (there is no such thing as a U.S. 1996 model year 5-series), BMW pumped one last breath of life into the V8 powered, E34-bodied, 540i for the U.S. market: The 1995 540i Sport.They did this by using almost all of the parts that went into the [Europe-only] 1995 6-cylinder E34 ///M5, except the engine and transmission. 200 of these 540i Sport models were sold in the U.S. 135 of them had the 6-speed manual transmission and the rest (65) had the automatic. Please visit Mr. Kindel's Definitive Guide for the full explanation. Personally, I never sought a rare model like this, I only wanted to replace my beloved E28 535is with a spiritual successor. Ultimately, I purchased this car simply because it was the nicest used E34 I could find. Now almost 20 years have elapsed since these were built, and this may be the finest remaining 99% original, fully-functional 540i M-Sport left of those elite 200.

Basic information and photos

Year: 1995
    Model: 540i M-Sport
    Engine: 4.0 liter Nikasil V8
    Transmission: 6-speed manual
    Mileage: 72,000 miles
    Exterior: Alpine White
    Interior: Black bison leather, anthracite carpet
    VIN: WBAHE5323SGA65370
    Modifications: Billy Boat stainless steel exhaust, Dinan chip (both mods easily reversed should you choose)
    Price: $27,500.00 in 2015—more than anyone wanted to pay back then. Would consider mid/low $20k range today if a buyer were serious. Till then, I'll keep driving!

Overall stellar, fully useable or showable condition. Fanatically maintained, especially since 2008. Adult owners, never a smoker in this car. One small accident in 2003 necessitated the replacement of a front quarter panel. You'd never know it.

Have a look at my amateurish photographs and judge for yourself:

Ignition position 2:

Ignition position 2 at night:

Cold idle:

Warm idle:

You can find some actual professional photos at the bottom of the page.

But...

Allow me to address any potential buyer's suppurating paranoias head-on:

What's broken?
    Nothing. Everything works, everything checks out. I'm that disciplined dude who's annoyed by everything yet solvent enough and mechanically adept enough to smash any problem when it crops up.

What are you CarFax hiding about that accident in 2003? How are you in cahoots?
    Again, nothing. Story goes that a taller vehicle backed into the front quarter panel on this low-slung car, leaving a golf-ball sized divot. Obviously, panel replacement is the right move here, and consequently, that panel lacks a VIN tag. There aren't any frame issues or other silliness.

So it's been repainted? Or the leather's been re-dyed?
    Uh, no. With the exception of the replaced panel and the front spoiler (repainted in 2007 by EAG), this car wears wonderful original paint with no glaring major or medium-sized defects. Bear in mind that under a magnifying glass, original paint means rock chips, swirls, bad touch-ups, light scratches, tar stains, bug parts, etc. Expect surprisingly excellent paint with of 20 years/45,000 miles of use, not factory-new, cleanroom-grade Alpine purity. The leather is all original and the driver's side bolster shows a little wear (see photos).

It's a used 90s BMW and they're always beat up. How have you sullied it, you monster?
    I purchased it in November, 2011 and have driven approximately 5000 miles per year, so ~35,000 miles under my ownership. I have never tracked this car or driven track-hard on public roads. However, I have gone to warp speed (145 mph) a few times on known desolate public roads.

Minnesota, eh? That's like Canada with saltier roads. How rusted is this thing?
    Some parts, like the usual under-car fasteners, suspension linkage, and other replaceable parts will show corrosion like they do on most cars. Rust did begin under the door sill covers, but I caught and repaired that early enough to preclude any issues.

Isn't that time-bomb EDC system all broke-down and leaky?
    Not at all. I replaced the whole system in 2016! "S" mode and "P" mode do feel distinct, although the added stiffness isn't useful until you're either cornering tightly or travelling over 80 mph.

But this car has a Nikasil block, couldn't it explode at any moment?
    I was afraid once, but 35,000 miles of driving made me rethink the Nikasil "problem".

Remember that not all Nikasil engines were affected by the lining degradation issue. The use of sulfur-laden gas varied state by state depending on local environmental regulations. This car saw warranty service throughout the late 1990s and has seen annual dealer service since 2007 (and probably regular service in between). In all that, not a single technician expressed concern about the block. This engine is completely issue-free, idles smoothly, and pulls vigorously at RPM. High-sulfur gas is long extinct, so have no fear. If you can't live with the fact that this car has a perfectly-functioning Nikasil block, buy something else.

What dark magic is keeping the interior from falling off?
    The interior quality on this car is noticeably higher than that of other E34 models and much nicer than the E36. I did have issues with the front door panels, but I resolved those myself by doing a proper job: scraping the old adhesive off the door panel and the plastic "popper holders", re-gluing them in their correct orientation with Loctite PL, inserting new poppers, letting the adhesive cure for an entire winter, and finally re-installing the panels. No issues since. Interestingly, the rear door panels used a different adhesive than the front panels, and they're holding fast.

When did you add all the fake M-Sport bits to this regular 540i?
    Check the VIN, under-hood photos, EDC button, suspension, exterior mirrors, wheels, door sills, instruction manuals, lower bodywork, steering wheel, and illuminated gear lever to quell your authenticity fears. It's real.

Why sell it?
    Every owner plays his or her role in a collectible car's life. Some are mechanics who restore or upgrade them, others enjoy collection and ownership, and yet others are divine their satisfaction from driving. The previous owner was primarily a busy collector who enjoyed an occasional drive. He got annual inspections, added the chip and the exhaust, and cared for the car fairly tenderly.

I'm a strong driver with mechanical talent. By driving this car more, I found various kinks over time and worked them out until I had a perfectly operational vehicle in utterly amazing condition.

Ideally, this car's next owner is a hardcore collector. Someone either clinging to fond memories of their previous E34 or someone possessing a serious penchant for bygone, golden age BMWs looking to fill a gap in their stable. He or she—well, you—could also be a previous M-Sport owner seizing this opportunity to trade up and enjoy another 150,000+ miles of exclusive, historic carriage. You'll probably need to be able to cut a check for the car outright, no traditional institution will finance a ride like this. You'll also want to speak with Hagerty about collector car insurance.

Vehicle history

I've purchased a recent CarFax for you (dated November 23, 2014). Please download it here. Here's the car's known documented and undocumented service history. Records cover 2007–2018 only.

Enthusiast Auto Group—September 18, 2007 (26,327 miles)
    • Removed and replaced clutch kit, resurfaced flywheel
    • Replaced front brake rotors and pads
    • Replaced rear brake rotors and pads
    • Replaced front brake caliper seals
    • Adjusted parking brake shoes
    • Replaced oil line from filter to cooler
    • Removed and replaced blower motor assembly
    • Performed inspection II service
    • Replaced engine drive belts
    • Flushed brake fluid
    • Flushed power steering/EDC fluid
    • Flushed antifreeze
    • Changed differential fluid
    • Swapped mounted wheels for correct throwing star wheels
    • Detail service
    • Install Dinan ECU
    • Compression test
    • Delivery

Motorwerks BMW—May 27, 2008 (27,692 miles)

• Installed special-order Dinan exhaust
    • Mounted and balanced four tires
    • Checked battery after car required jump start—battery tested good
    • Install left side motor mount
    • Provided radio code
    • Checked squeak during low-speed braking, nothing found
    • Installed updated Dinan software
    • Performed showroom detail
    • Performed BMW oil service

Motorwerks BMW—July 17, 2008 (27,816 miles)

• Addressed squeaking noise from glove box by adjusting clamps
    • Special-ordered passenger seat control part
    • Provided radio code
    • Replaced illuminated leather shift knob
    • Replaced front door sill plates
    • Replaced center console wood trim

Motorwerks BMW—February 25, 2009 (28,270 miles)

Car towed in from AutoMotorPlex for service.
    • Customer found major oil leak
    • Hooked up engine to smoke machine
    • Replaced left timing cover gasket
    • Installed new intake manifold gaskets
    • Installed new throttle body gasket and backing plate
    • Smoked intake to verify repair
    • Replaced leaking power steering line
    • Inspected torque of oil pump bolt, removed, cleaned, applied Loctite, and reinstalled/retorqued
    • Installed new oil pan gasket
    • Installed new battery
    • Installed new passenger seat power seat controls
    • Recommended that customer occasionally drive car at high RPMs

BMW of Minnetonka—September 16, 2009 (29,288 miles)

• Fixed seat twist
    • Verified Dinan exhaust is authentic and checked fitting (apparently, the part looks just like a BMW part and this confused the PO)
    • Checked instrument cluster lighting, verified function
    • Mounted and balanced Continental tires (current tires)
    • Checked fog light error. Replaced fog light bulbs.

No service performed in 2010.

Motorwerks BMW—May 6, 2011 (30,453 miles)

• Installed Billy Boat exhaust
    • Perfomed a world-class inspection (that's what it says)

Stuff I did—March 2012 (~31,500 miles, early spring!) and November 2012

• Changed oil and filter (Lubro-Moly 0W-40, Hengst filter)
    • Replaced trunk and hood gas shocks
    • Replaced throttle cable
    • Replaced pedal linkage bushings and springs, lubricated all frictive surfaces
    • Repaired door panels as described above (Fall 2012), reinstalled in April 2013

Stuff I did—July 5 (37,500 miles)

I completed the the majority of an Inspection II service. My notes are rather decent:
    • Replaced drive belts. Used Contitech serpentine and AC belts.
    • Lubricated throttle linkage. Lubricated with ATF.
    • Replaced air filter. Used Mahle filter element.
    • Changed oil and oil filter. Used Mahle filter, Motul X-Cess 5W-40 oil.
    • Replaced spark plugs. Used Bosch 7402.
    • Checked all fluid levels, checked all systems for leaks. None found.
    • Checked battery acid level. Replaced battery with correct Exide model.
    • Changed transmission fluid. Used Royal Purple Synchromax.
    • Checked drive axle boots for leak. Looks OK, going to watch passenger side.
    • Look for fuel leaks. None found.
    • Bled brakes. Used Ate type 200.
    • Inspected clutch hydraulics and elected not to bleed them. Slave cylinder a little wet, mechanic will replace.
    • Inspected pad wear and brake rotors. Everything looks fine, really nice, actually.
    • Checked suspension for leaks. Nothing found.
    • Check exhaust. Skipped.
    • Check wheel bearing play on all wheels. Skipped.
    • Checked tread wear and depth. All's well. Tire tread fine, tires themselves seem old (2009).
    • Corrected tire pressure.
    • Scanned for codes. None found.
    • Check function of all lights. Cursory examination, everything OK.
    • Check horn and switches. I use the car, all of this is fine.
    • Lubricated windshield wiper linkage with ATF.
    • Replaced wiper blades with SWF parts.
    • Greased seat runners with Wurth lithium grease.
    • Lubricated hood release cable with ATF.
    • Lubricated door, hood, and trunk latches with leftover AMSOIL 5W-20.
    • Lubricated lock cylinders with MasterLock Teflon oil.
    • Tightened door lock fastners and striker plates for that sweet Germanic thud.
    • Applied Gummi Pflege to all seals.
    • Replaced master key battery.

Imola Motorsports—July 16

This work was a response to things I found while doing part of a standard Inspection II service. Some of it's corrective, but most is work I didn't feel like doing. These guys never provided final paperwork, so I'm using their estimate .pdf to make this list.
    • Replaced slave cylinder
    • Replace differential housing gasket, filled with synthetic 75W-90 (probably M1 at this place).
    • Drained and filled cooling system
    • Power steering/EDC fluid flushed (CHF 11.S)
    • Replaced center link and tie rod ends (new TRW parts)
    • Replaced idler arm bushing
    • Front wheel alignment
    • Replaced fuel filter (Hengst)
    • Replaced fuel level sender
    • Replaced cabin filter (Mann)
    • Removed window tint
    • Adjusted emergency brake
    • Replaced windshield with new OEM

Stuff I did—June 2014

There wasn't much to do this year:
    • Replaced valve cover gasket. Used Elring Klinger gaskets, Victor Reinz nut/bolt gaskets, and Permatex "copper" gasket maker for the key areas that require it. Old gaskets extremely stiff.
    • Replaced plastic fasteners on fascia near hood/windshield.
    • Replaced some cable-grabbing plastic bits under the hood.
    • Replaced windshield washer fluid reservoir and pump.
    • Relubricated throttle pedal/linkage interface with lithium grease.
    • Repaired non-functioning driver's seat headrest.
    • Checked for codes. None found.Changed oil later at 42,500 miles (Motul X-Cess 5W-40, Hengst filter I think). It'll need new oil either in July 2015 or at 50,000 miles, whichever comes first.

Motorwerks BMW—July 2014 (42,118 miles)

Fixed a leak and a seat motor issue. Can't find this document, going from memory.
    • Found rear end leak. Replaced differential filler plug gasket.
    • Seat motor cable came undone. Repaired.

LaMettry's Auto Body—late July 2014

While parked in a Minneapolis suburb, some hateful, lowlife punk decided to scrape a 20 year old car. Fortunately, his attack was confined to one panel—the same panel that was replaced in 2003. These guys fixed it right up, looks great.

Stuff I did—May 2015

Virtually nothing needed this year:

• Checked for codes. None found.
    • Replaced battery again. Both the previously-installed Exide battery and the Exide I installed in my 3-series showed the same sudden fault (it just stopped working and wouldn't take a charge, something inside broke).

LaMettry's Auto Body—May 2015 (~45,000 miles)

Car was hit by a flying rock that shot out from the rear wheel of a blue Toyota truck on 35W in Minneapolis. Received paint repair on hood and another new windshield.

December 26, 2015 (48,914 miles)

Cleaned MAF sensor preventatively. Installed new air filter (Mahle LX422)--these do go bad at 15,000 miles.

Inspection revealed two bad things:

1. Leaking rear passenger shock. Time to replace them all.
    2. Leaking brake master cylinder connection at the reservoir.

Checked for codes. None found.

Oil change: 7.9 qt Castrol Edge OW-40 (German), Mahle OX 152/1D filter.
    Replaces: 7.5 L Motul X-Cess 5W-40 (French), Hengst E202H01 D34 filter. ~6600 miles/18 months on oil.

April 23, 2016 (49,190 miles)

Massive update. Changed all this:

• Refurbished shocks from Nagengast in Poland.
    • New front wheel bearings.
    • New front strut hardware (except springs and brake dust shields).
    • New rear strut hardware (except springs).
    • New suspension hydraulic system (hoses, accumulators, small parts).
    • Rebuilt LAD regulator valve.
    • Cleaned, lubed, and assembled all brake calipers.
    • New front sway bar bushings and sway bar end links.
    • New rear sway bar bushings, sway bar end links, and trailing arm links (dogbones).
    • All new power steering system hoses (hose 32411131524, pressure hose 32411141777, return pipe 32411141505, seven clamps 16121180242, gasket 32411093596).
    • All new cooling system (radiator, water pump, thermostat, hoses, fan and clutch, BMW coolant, small parts).
    • New auxiliary coolant pump (BMW).
    • Flushed brake fluid (BMW).
    • Flushed clutch hydraulics (BMW brake fluid).
    • New brake master cylinder grommets (FTE).
    • New valve cover gaskets (BMW).
    • New exhaust hangers.
    • New rear parcel shelf speakers, tweeters, and speaker grids.
    • Repaired corroded positive battery terminal.
    • New Programa LKM module. Fog light/side marker issue corrected.
    • New Hengst fuel filter.
    • New Mann cabin air filter (this was really bad).
    • New SWF windshield wipers.
    • Four wheel alignment.
    • Lubricated keyholes, door clamping/locking surfaces, hood hinges, wiper arm motors. Adjusted striker plates. Lubricated gas pedal mount. Repaired badly-assembled ducting under glovebox.
    • New tires. Michelin Pilot Super Sports.

This car's good to go until 55,000. Will need engine, differential, and transmission oil.

November 17, 2016 (53,800 miles)

Dismounted Michelin Pilot Super Sports.
    Mounted Pirelli Sottozero 3s.

January 21, 2017 (55,119 miles)

Oil change: 7.9 qt Castrol Edge 0W-40 (German), Mahle OX 152/1D filter.
    Replaces: 7.9 qt Castrol Edge 0W-40 (German), Mahle OX 152/1D filter.

January 28, 2017 (55,276 miles)

Gearbox oil change: ~2.0 qt Pentosin ATF-1
    Replaces: ~2.0 qt Royal Purple Syncromax that looked beat

Differential oil change: 2.0 qt Chevron Delo 75W-90 Synthetic
    Replaces: 2.0 qt Castrol 75W-90 synthetic that looked great

April 15, 2017 (57,512 miles)

Dismounted Pirelli Sottozero 3s.
    Mounted Michelin Pilot Super Sports.

July 28, 2017 (58,018 miles)

Bosch spark plug gasket ring broke, plug came loose while driving. Plug scored the threads. Threads repaired with helicoil kit.

October 28, 2017 (59,254 miles)

Oil change: 7.5 L Liqui Moly Leichtlauf High Tech 5W-40, Mahle OX 152/1D filter.
    Replaces: 7.9 qt Castrol Edge 0W-40 (German), Mahle OX 152/1D filter.

Also:

• Replaced all brake pads with Jurid improved OEM compound.
    • Replaced transmission mounts with Corteco.
    • Replaced spark plugs with NGK BKR6EQUP.
    • Dismounted Michelin Pilot Super Sports.
    • Mounted Pirelli Sottozero 3s.

May 3, 2018 (63,253 miles)

• Dismounted Pirelli Sottozero 3s.
    • Mounted Michelin Pilot Super Sports.

June 26, 2018 (65,000 miles)

New air filter: Mahle LX422

Oil change: 7.5 L Liqui Moly Leichtlauf High Tech 5W-40, Mann HU 9384X filter.
    Replaces: 7.5 L Liqui Moly Leichtlauf High Tech 5W-40, Mahle OX 152/1D filter.

And:

• Checked spark plug torque. NGKs GTG.
    • Checked extensively underneath for leaks. Nothing found.
    • Added a little distilled water to top up coolant.

March 6, 2019 (70,320 miles)

Oil change: 7.5 L Yacco VX 1000LL 5W-40, Mann HU 9384X filter.
    Replaces: 7.5 L Liqui Moly Leichtlauf High Tech 5W-40, Mann HU 9384X filter.

What else is included?

This car comes with the following original parts and accessories:
    • Leather instruction manual case complete with all instruction manuals, model-specific supplementary manuals, radio information, and more. This is quite a time capsule.
    • A second, like-new LKM-L (light control module)
    • Two original six-disc magazines, one still in "new old stock" condition. I don't think the changer has been used much, I never touch it.
    • Door panel coin tray
    • Master key
    • Second master key
    • Wallet key
    • Original, no longer functional key
    • Valet key (not pictured)
    • Second set of floor mats (not pictured)
    • Plastic front bumper strip for those who don't need a front license plate (pictured on car in professional photos below)

It also includes these other parts and accessories:
    • Some old BMW-branded dinosaur oil and a quart-sized oil pouch
    • New Mann CU3338 cabin air filter
    • Work history documents from 2008–present
    • The title (lien-free)
    • 2010 BMWCCA Oktoberfest Concours award (see professional photos)
    • The E34 Bentley manual (not pictured)

Professional photos

These photos were taken by a professional photographer in 2010 on the previous owner's behalf. As described above, the car is actually better now than it was at this time. Enjoy! (Credit to Alex Bellus.)

Last edited by Danus ex; 05-19-2019 at 05:13 PM. Reason: 2019 updates

My Cars
    2000 E38 IL black/black
    Beautiful example of E34!!! I would cry If I had to sell it

My Cars
    1995 BMW 525i E34
    Oh. My. Gawd... I think I need to change my drawers... if I could get them over the flag pole... that is a seriously, seriously cherry and beautiful car. Absolutely gorgeous.
    Last edited by Titius Justus; 02-05-2015 at 07:45 PM.
    1998 E39 540i - Arktissilber Metallic (309) - 6-Speed - Build Date: 4/22/1998 - 215,000 miles - My Daily Driver
    1995 E34 525i - Alpine White III (300) - Auto - Build date: 5/1995 - 260,000 miles - This Car Is For Sale!
    1995 E34 525i - Arktisgrau Metallic (269) - Auto - Build date: 12/1994 - 174,000 miles - Wife's Daily Driver

-Life is a tragedy for those who feel, and a comedy for those who think.
    -The only stupid question is the one you don't ask.
    -Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment.

My Cars
    F31 MSport
    Wow this might be the best looking E34 example I've ever seen, let alone a perfect for sale write-up.... Goodluck with sale!
    2016 328ix | Wagon | M-Sport | Alpine White | Black | iND | 513M | AC Schnizter | MPerformance |
    2005 330CiC | Sparkling Graphite | Black | 6MT | ZHP
    2004///M3 | Individual Sterling Gray | Imola Red | 6MT | Eisenmann | Style 163M | SOLD
    2011 X5 35d | Black Sapphire | Nevada Brown Cinnamon | Sports Package |
    Totaled
    2009///M3
    | Interlagos Blue | Pallidum Silver | DINAN | MPerformance | DCT | SOLD
    2002///M3 | Steel Gray Metallic | Imola Red | 6MT | Convertible| SOLD
    2006 X5 4.8iS | LeMans Blue Metallic | Creme Beige | SOLD
    2006 ///M3 | Silver Gray | Black | Competition Package (ZCP) | 6MT | SOLD
    2000 ///M5 | Oxford Green Metallic II | Caramel Nappa Leather | BMW Individual Black Birch Trim | SOLD
    2003 X5 4.6iS | Black Saphhire Metallic | Black Sport | SOLD
    2006 X3 3.0i M-Sport | Silver Gray | Terracotta | SOLD

My Cars
    ///M5
    Absolutely outstanding E34 and ad! GLWS!
    Current
    2005 E55 AMG
    1998 Silverado K1500
    1964 Impala
    ​1964 Chevelle 496ci

Past

2000 Avus M5
    1988 Suburban K1500
    1987 Suburban K2500
    2007 Suburban
    1999 K2500 Suburban
    2000 MGM
    1999 K2500 Suburban
    2001 Stratus 740i Msport
    1990 750iL
    1995 540i/6
    1996 MGM

My Cars
    e34 540ia/e32 740il
    Umm. Yeah. That's easily the nicest e34 I've ever seen. I'm amazed you're selling it.

My Cars
    1970 911S 1985 M535i
    That could be the best for sale ad ever.... GLWS

My Cars
    1995 540i M-Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobyryan74 View Post
    That could be the best for sale ad ever.... GLWS
    It just got better. Reduced price from $30,000.00 to $27,500.00. Don't hesitate with any questions, gentlemen!

My Cars
    1995 BMW 540i/6 M sport
    Perfect ad, complete retrospect. Like purchasing this car brand new from the dealer. GLWS!
    ​1995 BMW E34 540i/6 M Sport
    Cosmo's Black

My Cars
    '01 DINAN7 '03 M5
    Cleanest e34 I've ever seen. Outstanding

My Cars
    1995 540i M-Sport
    Price reduced. I also fixed a broken email link in the ad.

Now that Minnesota's non-snowy weather has finally arrived, I've awoken the M-Sport from hibernation and everything's running nicely. I put a quick thousand miles on it with zero issues.
    Last edited by Danus ex; 07-29-2018 at 04:08 PM.

My Cars
    1995 540i M-Sport
    I received some recent PMs asking what happened to this car 3.5 years/20,000 miles ago. It didn't sell back then, so I still own it and drive it. I updated this old ad for fun as a living record. This car is still largely the same except for rebuilt EDC and other expected maintenance.

My Cars
    2003 540iT Touring Wagon
    Cool car to say the least, and condition is amazing...id buy it if cash was free flowing like the old days....

My Cars
    2002, 320/6 Baur
    Very nice. I have owned 2 e28s and 2 e39s (among other BMWs) Always had a soft spot for e34s. If you are interested in selling, let me know a price. If not, enjoy it!

My Cars
    E36 M3, E46 M3
    If you dont mind me asking, how much were you asking in 2015?
    2002 M3 - Current
    2003 330i - Past
    1997 M3 - Past
    2000 M5 - Past
    2003 M3 - Past
    1991 318is - Past

1998 M3 - Past
    1996 M3 - Past

My Cars
    Searching for a new one
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasenIS View Post
    If you dont mind me asking, how much were you asking in 2015?
    $27,500

My Cars
    11 E90 M3, 01 740i Sport
    This thing is beautiful! Good luck with your sale. Buyer is getting a great example

My Cars
    2002 BMW M5 Alpine White
    Are you selling it now? If so, what is your asking price? TIA! I do love me some Alpine White! :-)

My Cars
    1993 525i sdn 2015 X5
    e34 changed everything ... absolutely amazing piece! already own one or would have considered this.

My Cars
    1995 540i M-Sport
    Got another few PMs about this in the last week for whatever reason. Looks like Steve Z1 received the same inquiries.

I've updated the maintenance log. This car's still very much alive! Quick action shot from last week:

Attachment 652058
    Last edited by Danus ex; 05-19-2019 at 03:19 PM.

My Cars
    1999 740i
    What a nice car...... Do you have an actual price you are looking to get out of it?

My Cars
    M535i, M6, 540i M Sport
    Put it on Bringatrailer.com and let's see what this puppy is worth!

1985 M535i - SOLD

1995 540i M Sport - SOLD

1987 M6 - SOLD

My Cars
    95 540i/6 Msport
    Couldn't find it on BAT, did it sell?