Thread: FS: E36 Sedan DEPO Projector Headlights & Amber Corners (Used)

My Cars
    1997 328i

FS: E36 Sedan DEPO Projector Headlights & Amber Corners (Used)

Up for grabs is a set of DEPO headlights for an E36 sedan. Worked as they should when removed, although be warned, they are VERY bright when running HID's so I'd suggest 35 watt bulbs, max.

They are not in perfect condition, but they work. The halos all function properly and are very bright. The passenger side headlight has a crack/chip in the glass that can be seen in the pictures. The passenger side corner light has a small crack as well.

The previous owner of the car decided to try and glue the corner lights onto the headlights, resulting in all the glue you see on the headlight housings. Luckily, it can't really be seen when they are installed.

It looks like all of the clips are intact. The lights fit well when they were on the car.

Bulbs are not included.

I'm looking for $75 shipped. Thanks guys.

My Cars
    1998 M3 Vert, 1992 318i
    Just wanted to check, do the corners still snap into the lights or do they need to be glued/otherwise attached?

Thanks,
    -B
    Caprica Junkie

My Cars
    1995 332i
    Quote Originally Posted by phenom4 View Post
    Up for grabs is a set of DEPO headlights for an E36 sedan. Worked as they should when removed, although be warned, they are VERY bright when running HID's so I'd suggest 35 watt bulbs, max.

They are not in perfect condition, but they work. The halos all function properly and are very bright. The passenger side headlight has a crack/chip in the glass that can be seen in the pictures. The passenger side corner light has a small crack as well.

The previous owner of the car decided to try and glue the corner lights onto the headlights, resulting in all the glue you see on the headlight housings. Luckily, it can't really be seen when they are installed.

It looks like all of the clips are intact. The lights fit well when they were on the car.

Bulbs are not included.

I'm looking for $75 shipped. Thanks guys.

Down to buy these! Do they come with the wiring harness (for the 4 prong round plug and Angel eyes)

My Cars
    1997 328i
    Quote Originally Posted by boarder2k7 View Post
    Just wanted to check, do the corners still snap into the lights or do they need to be glued/otherwise attached?

Thanks,
    -B
    Unfortunately they no longer snap onto the lights due to all the glue. If you grind the glue off, I'm sure they'd be able to snap back on.

Quote Originally Posted by la36bmw View Post
    Down to buy these! Do they come with the wiring harness (for the 4 prong round plug and Angel eyes)
    They do come with the harnesses, just forgot to snap some pictures of them!

My Cars
    e34 and e36 4 doors :P
    Pm sent

My Cars
    1997 328i
    Sold.