Thread: How much do you think I could sell my rims for?

My Cars
    1992 318i

How much do you think I could sell my rims for?

Hey, Im thinking of selling my rims and I was wondering if anyone knows how much I could sell these Racing Dynamics for? By the way I posted this in some other forums on here but no one wanted to respond. I seem to always get good responces in this forum. Back to the wheels though, they came with the car when I bought it and are in fairly good condition. Ive heard in the past that these rims have been discontinued. This makes sense in my mind cause Ive maybe seen one other BMW with these rims. Two of the rims have a bit of curb damage, but only visible from maybe 6 or 7 feet away. As for my tires they are Kumho Esta SPTs 215/40R/17XL 87W, with about 95% tread life. So any does anyone have an idea of how much I could seel these for? Thanks
    By the way I am not trying to sell these on here, I just would like to know how much I COULD sell them for.
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Cars
    Mint 95 cosmos M3 & Ducati 748S
    dont sell em locally, vancouver guys are lowballers and you'd be lucky to get 500 bucks for em
    [][][][]V[]

1) '08 Ducati 1098s: modded to the nines
    2) '01 Ducati 748s: track

The exes: black 95 M3, blue 95 M3, green 330is frankenbimmer

bf.c OT motorcycle club member #15

My Cars
    1992 318i
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt P. View Post
    dont sell em locally, vancouver guys are lowballers and you'd be lucky to get 500 bucks for em
    Alright thanks. So lets say I sell them over the internet, how much could I get then? Cause the tires are worth $700 cnd alone. I would have expected at least that much.

My Cars
    2000 E39 M5
    Probably around 1200-1500. Thats what I would pay for them probably, maybe a little less.

My Cars
    hey
    do u have any more pix?
    im interested
    i want to see the damaged wheels also

My Cars
    E46 M3, MKV GTI
    700 bucks is the MOST I'd ever pay, but I hate the look of them.

My Cars
    97 328is, 91 535i
    those are effing nice!!!!

Rare offset too. u got +33 mm is looks like on all 4 wheels.

these will prob go for 1000 CAN or so
    might be more than that depending on tire condition and type of tire.
    this is for 17" RD RGR's.

Performance Mods: H&R Sport Spring/FK Shocks, Eurosport Intake/M50 Manifold, Eibach swaybar, SuperSprint Exhaust, UUC 8.5 lbs Flywheels and Clutch kit, X brace, Brembo slotted brakes with Axxis ultimate pads, Stainless Steel clutch and brake lines, GC shims/Rtabs, GC Shock mounts, UUC tranny mounts + Enforcers, UUC Evo 3 SSK + DSSR, And most imporant... UUC clutch stop!

Future Mods: 3.38 LSD, UUC underdrive pulleys and Shark Injector. And possibly FI... but this car is getting out of hand.

My Cars
    1992 318i
    Thanks for the compliments. Yah the offset is almost perfect in my opinion. At least for the front wheels. The lip of the rim sits just outside the fender. I might get some spacers for the rear if I keep these, maybe 5-10mm. No more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by thundercat View Post
    hey
    do u have any more pix?
    im interested
    i want to see the damaged wheels also
    Sorry I dont have any more pics of the curb damage upclose on my computer right now. But also I am not necessarily selling these rims. I just wanted to see what they are worth right now. Cause to go and find new rims and tires for my car, as well as selling my existing rims takes alot of time, which is something I dont have. So if I were to sell them it would have to be for the right price, and most likely during the summer. But I'll still try to get some more pics up of them.

My Cars
    E46 325ci & Wide E36
    $100000000000000000
    proabaly 1k ish?

My Cars
    95' M3.2
    I wanted a set like that prior to the set I ended up going with. I would pay $1,200 easy for those with rubber.

My Cars
    M3, 328i, 951
    1100 give or take a few bucks
    FS: 95 M3 HFM used, stock air-box, stock chip, factory head-unit, factory 6 disc changer and other misc parts. PM for more info!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 318Mpower View Post
    Thanks "DJ Genius" , not everyone is a hater. I might actually do a jdm b16 swap(keep laughing when I'm putting down more HP/TQ than you) with triple ESC( electric supercharger newbs) megasqurit independent fuel management, GReddy boost controller and BOV. This setup is good for atleast 300WHP. My friends civic had the same setup.

My Cars
    '98 328i
    yea about 1200 give or take sounds about right. they seem to look like in great condition.

My Cars
    Toyota
    How do I post I also have racing rims I'd like to sell

Compactive is offline Helpful. BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    3x 318ti
    Quote Originally Posted by Babsteromy View Post
    How do I post I also have racing rims I'd like to sell
    Use the classified section, here: https://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/f...eels-and-Tires
    Want a custom signature? Post requests here, or PM me here | My Flickr