Thread: 1991 850i automatic parts car

My Cars
    1991 850i

1991 850i automatic parts car

$1500 , roof , windshield , pass side pillar damaged by transportation company
    good - tails , hood (oem hood with grills welded in to look like alpina one) , both doors with with windows , side skirts , rear bumper , front bumper with csi bottom , headlights (no grills or ftps ) , trunk lid , door panels , rear seats , dash , engine has only 89k miles , auto tranny , body does not have any rust , car was repainted …probably 8.5 out of 10 , all new gaskets and weatherstripping around doors .
    i also have complete interior with sport seats reupholstered in real leather and suede in the middle with french stitching , 2 front seats , 2 rear seats , rear center console , 2 front door panels , 2 rear side panels , under steering and under glove box trims in suede $2000
    if someone will take everything - $3k , location 60060 , since i am in transportation business - can arrange shipping of the car -newark nj $400 , LA -$800-900
    for pictures pls txt or call at 7732947000

- - - Updated - - -

interior upholstery has been performed by NOJSER , he can confirm it as well

My Cars
    91 850i-95 850csi- 94 85
    any pics? are the sport seats heated?

My Cars
    1991 850i

seats are heated
    i never installed them , have them in my garage for over 1 year
    here is the video from nojser
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdlN...e&noredirect=1
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Cars
    95 840CI 91 850I
    It is a little confusing are you trying to sell the entire car? If so at what price. Are you going to part it out now or wait?

Thanks

My Cars
    1991 850i
    i don't want to part out , prefer to sell it as one piece either with interior or separate
    right now the car has carpet , driver seat , dash , center console - old interior removed and in my garage , new one never been installed
    car starts with jump box (batteries are weak)
    don't have time or wishes to work on this project any more
    as stated $1500 for the car , $2000 interior …. if someone buys together will do 3000 out the door , prefer pick up , interior will be PITA to ship

- - - Updated - - -

thats how the car sits now , i have headlights with covers and bumper in the garage

- - - Updated - - -

thats how the car sits now , i have headlights with covers and bumper in the garage
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Cars
    Supercharged 850ci
    Got excited about the seats for a second and then realized these are for RHD 8.
    Huge pain in the A... to convert to proper LHD. OR have these been converted already... You are in the states with RHD car?? (you tube video)

My Cars
    1991 850i
    video from europe showing that seats working properly