Thread: 740i vs supercharged vr6 jetta

My Cars
    B7 S4,Chopper Bobber,CFL

740i vs supercharged vr6 jetta

well found a mk4 (mid 99 to current) jetta vr6 in westchester pa with a vf engineering supercharger on it, kit contains software and vortec v9 blower, well was in my dads 740i. catch a light and were off even off the line pull hard till about 60 then he is even we slow down jump on 202 towards exton pa and at this point i look dumb at 120 he has half a mile on me and pulling hard, got to love my vws and bmws-jason

My Cars
    750il 3.64 LSD, Powerflow sys, UUC BBK,BMC CDA's
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonknezo
    well found a mk4 (mid 99 to current) jetta vr6 in westchester pa with a vf engineering supercharger on it, kit contains software and vortec v9 blower, well was in my dads 740i. catch a light and were off even off the line pull hard till about 60 then he is even we slow down jump on 202 towards exton pa and at this point i look dumb at 120 he has half a mile on me and pulling hard, got to love my vws and bmws-jason
    Those VW's are very fast when supercharged!
    Do you know the bhp/0-60 figures on that VW?

Jeff
    http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/592634

My Cars
    B7 S4,Chopper Bobber,CFL
    stock vw vr6 12 v motor which was available from 92 to around 2002 was 174 hp stock, with a charger 310cc injectors and a bigger fuel pump, 255 lb hr warlbro normally about 275 horse, this was a new 24 v vr6 which makes 200 hp stock and had a 6 speed stock too, around 320 hp im guessing with the charger and a monster highway geared car, got smoked but loved it reminded me of vr6 days