Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who Likes Guns Here?

My Cars
    1998 BMW 328is
    Quote Originally Posted by M3poseur View Post
    With that said, let's be civilized and treat each other with respect. Life is good.
    Is the following respectful or civilized?

Quote Originally Posted by M3poseur View Post
    Dave, you are talking to people who disregard the Constitution of the United States.
    Actually, Dave is talking to people who perhaps have a less myopic view of the world...

Better get your gun... The British are coming...

1998 BMW 328is 5spd
    1966 Pontiac GTO
    2007 Subaru Impreza 2.5i 5-door

My Cars
    325i
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeGerman View Post
    Is the following respectful or civilized?

Actually, Dave is talking to people who perhaps have a less myopic view of the world...

Better get your gun... The British are coming...
    You may hate guns all you want.

It's the decaying society you are dealing with. You are living in an era where most neighbor do not know each other. 1000's of FaceBook friends instead of real genuine friend. Criminal have more rights than their victims or the law. When you are dead last in a race, you are being awarded with a trophy for trying......

Let me ask you this: Within 100 yards radius of where you live, how well do you know your neighbor? I going to guess, the counts is less than the fingers on both your hands.

You will never ever know what it's like to flee from your birth country and feel helpless. The real world is not as sheltered as you are lead to believed. Don't take freedom for granted.

Life is good.
    Last edited by M3poseur; 11-11-2014 at 09:23 AM.
    Fast lookin' but slow movin'
    237 rwhp N/A power

My Cars
    1998 BMW 328is
    If you're concerned about a "decaying society", it doesn't seem like guns are the answer to that problem. Wouldn't it be more worthwhile to put effort toward building a healthier and more positive world to live in?

1998 BMW 328is 5spd
    1966 Pontiac GTO
    2007 Subaru Impreza 2.5i 5-door

My Cars
    325i
    If you're concerned about a "decaying society", it doesn't seem like guns are the answer to that problem. Wouldn't it be more worthwhile to put effort toward building a healthier and more positive world to live in?
    Weapons is an essential tools.

That is why we The United States of America got lots of it. I love living here. Life is good.
    Fast lookin' but slow movin'
    237 rwhp N/A power

My Cars
    99 M3, 16' x35d, 09 128i
    Know why hitler didn't invade England? England armed their population which made them a huge force to be reckoned with. Sometimes guns are the answer.

Putting effort into making the "world a better place" is a pipe dream that has cost trillions of dollars and got us as a species nowhere.
    Last edited by KnudsonsM3; 11-12-2014 at 02:35 AM.

My Cars
    '03 Z4, '85 Subaru Wagon, '87 Suzuki Savage LS650
    Quote Originally Posted by KnudsonsM3 View Post
    Know why hitler didn't invade England? England armed their population which made them a huge force to be reckoned with. Sometimes guns are the answer.
    I wondered how long it'd take for Hitler to make an appearance in this thread.

Maybe we should all go back to talking about cars, again. I learned my history in college, not from a bumper sticker.
    Not so much a signature as a cry for help.

Hold on, saw this in a cartoon once...think I can pull it off.

My Cars
    '02 BMW Z3 2.5
    Quote Originally Posted by montaillou View Post
    I wondered how long it'd take for Hitler to make an appearance in this thread.

Maybe we should all go back to talking about cars, again. I learned my history in college, not from a bumper sticker.

I agree, but considering this is the week of Veteran's Day, I can't resist suggesting that Germany's decision not to invade the British homeland had more to do with the intrepid pilots of the RAF during the Battle of Britain than farmers with shotguns. Hat's off to Sir Winston and the entire British population for standing firm, though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123