Thread: The new BMW X5 M and X6 M ; the second generation of the BMW M GmbH Ultra High Perfor

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition

Post The new BMW X5 M and X6 M ; the second generation of the BMW M GmbH Ultra High Perfor

Woodcliff Lake, N.J. October 29, 2014 7:00pm EDT/4:00pm PDT…The new BMW X5 M and new BMW X6 M see BMW M GmbH setting the pace once again in the high-performance Sports Activity Vehicle (SAV) and Sports Activity Coupe (SAC) segment. When the previous generation of the two vehicles arrived in 2009, it was the first time the high-performance character distilled by BMW M GmbH had been transplanted into an all-wheel-drive BMW X model. The result was class-leading dynamics. The new BMW X5 M and BMW X6 M pull no punches in writing the next chapter in this success story with another significant step forward in dynamic excellence, distinct M design and outstanding efficiency. The 2015 BMW X5 M will be offered at a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price of $99,650 and the 2015 BMW X6 M will start at $103,050, including $950 Destination and Handling, both models will arrive in US showrooms in the Spring of 2015.

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition

Post The new BMW X5 M and X6 M; the second generation of the BMW M GmbH Ultra High Perform

The new BMW X5 M and new BMW X6 M see BMW M GmbH setting the pace once again in the high-performance Sports Activity Vehicle (SAV) and Sports Activity Coupe (SAC) segment.

More...

My Cars
    2016 Rubicon
    Big fan of the X5M (as per usual). Not quite sure about the X6M, but I'll reserve judgement until I see one in the flesh.

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition

Post Media Alert: BMW X5 M AND BMW X6 M WILL MAKE THEIR WORLD PREMIERES AND THE BMW 2 SERI

The new BMW X5 M and BMW X6 M will make their world debuts and the BMW 2 Series Convertible and BMW X6 Sports Activity Coupe will make their North American auto show debuts at the 2014 Los Angeles Auto Show on Wednesday, November 19th at the BMW Stand from 1:10 p.m. – 1:35 p.m. PST at the Los Angeles Convention Center (1201 South Figueroa Street). English and native Spanish-speaking BMW representatives will be available for interviews throughout the day, as well as on Thursday, November 20. In addition, BMW will feature the BMW Concept X5 eDrive, the plug-in hybrid high-performance BMW i8, all-electric BMW i3, BMW X4 Sports Activity Coupe, BMW M4 Coupe, BMW M6 Gran Coupe, and other BMW vehicles at the BMW Stand.

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition

Post Bmw x5 m and bmw x6 m will make their world premieres and the bmw 2 series convertibl

The new BMW X5 M and BMW X6 M will make their world debuts and the BMW 2 Series Convertible and BMW X6 Sports Activity Coupe will make their North American auto show debuts at the 2014 Los Angeles Auto Show on Wednesday, November 19th at the BMW Stand from 1:10 p.m. – 1:35 p.m. PST at the Los Angeles Convention Center (1201 South Figueroa Street).

More...

My Cars
    z3

Dont think I like it as much as the last gen X5M (E70, iirc?) but way better than the stock version. Front bumper just looks too overstyled to me and its so bloated along the side

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition
    Mom hoping that styling is a combination of cooling and aerodynamic needs. I can't imagine what it's like to move 5000lbs to 60mph in 4 seconds.

Considering my car weighs 1500 lbs less and takes almost a second more.

Sent from my iPhone using BF.com
    Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by hundreds of engineers that get paid thousands of dollars for something you bought at Pep Boys because your buddy who doesn't have a job told you it was 'better'?!?