Thread: Formula 1 race streaming over internet

My Cars
    2000 Z3 M Roadster

Formula 1 race streaming over internet

In order to get NBC Sports on Cable, I have to buy an expensive Cable package. Are there any internet streaming sites that show the Formula 1 in real time or near real time?

My Cars
    17 X5M, 19 X3, 03 C4S
    Got this from auaq:

http://www.ifeed2all.eu/type/motosport.html

It didn't work for me, but maybe he can chime in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan M3 View Post
    Crime is crime. So what if I have a badge, gun, taser, pepper spray, and a propensity for violating individual's rights?
    2017 X5 ///M
    2019 X3 XDrive 30i
    2003 C4S

My Cars
    SR-71 Blackbird
    Yep, that link works but you should first install Adblock in your extension otherwise you'll be popping ads all the time. During the GP weekend, this site will let you know what timings can you see FP1, FP2, FP3, the qualifying session, and the race day. Upon clicking on those links you will see sub-links like "link 1" and so on. Usually, the first two links broadcasts the SkySports channel which is why and how I watch races after all. Other links are from different Euro channels. Mind you that the audio and video quality isn't that all great but not absolutely terrible.

My Cars
    No idea what you're talking about

My Cars
    1998 e36
    sucks, reason why F1 gained popularity in the USA in late 90s was because speedchannel in regular cable package had the races, then Indianapolis gp in 2000 had record attendance. Those were the days when cigarette companies paid a lot of money to f1 so Bernie did not have to rip off TV networks. If Bernie wants F1 to grow in USA he needs to work out a deal to show it in USA on regular free to air NBC network and not some pay this pay that network.

My Cars
    '94 MX-6
    Quote Originally Posted by hakentt View Post
    sucks, reason why F1 gained popularity in the USA in late 90s was because speedchannel in regular cable package had the races, then Indianapolis gp in 2000 had record attendance. Those were the days when cigarette companies paid a lot of money to f1 so Bernie did not have to rip off TV networks. If Bernie wants F1 to grow in USA he needs to work out a deal to show it in USA on regular free to air NBC network and not some pay this pay that network.
    They do show certain races on regular NBC. If memory serves, this year the Monaco and Canadian GPs were on the non-cable network.
    Current: '94 MX-6 V6/5 • '72 240Z • '10 Mazda5
    Past: '02 330i/5 • '85 RX-7 GSL-SE • '95 540i/6'95 525i/5'86 635CSi/5 • '88 JZA70 • '86 4K quattro • '85 RX-7 S
    Wish list: Type 44 • Manta • Pre-'85 CGT • 405 Mi16 • SVX • W123 Coupe

My Cars
    17 X5M, 19 X3, 03 C4S
    Well, smoking in General was seen in a very different light in the late 90s. Yes, it was still frowned upon, but it wasn't a big a negative as it is now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan M3 View Post
    Crime is crime. So what if I have a badge, gun, taser, pepper spray, and a propensity for violating individual's rights?
    2017 X5 ///M
    2019 X3 XDrive 30i
    2003 C4S

My Cars
    Bicycle
    NBCSN is just a regular cable channel, kinda like ESPN. Most people have those channels.

NBC is showing the races on the internet for free on NBC Live Extra if you have login from many different service providers.

My Cars
    1998 BMW M3 Coupe
    Fantastic and very well informative thread... hello every one i m newbies here...

My Cars
    SR-71 Blackbird

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by auaq View Post
    Thank me later!
    Hey genius, don't publicly post sites that have FOM material. Keep it private.

My Cars
    SR-71 Blackbird
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwretard View Post
    Hey genius, don't publicly post sites that have FOM material. Keep it private.
    I understand, however, I have mentioned it before that section at times gets locked down and then reopened again. I strongly advise to copy and paste all the links to later download it and watch it later. When you're given the chance then don't let it go to waste!

My Cars
    1998 e36
    With both Marussi and Caterham out, just 18 cars will take to the grid at the United States GP. The sport is becoming a joke.

My Cars
    SR-71 Blackbird
    Yeah, just read that today that they will be not at Austin next week. Couldn't find the reason why although I know that Caterham are in a financial trouble. Probably the same for Marussia.

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by auaq View Post
    I understand, however, I have mentioned it before that section at times gets locked down and then reopened again. I strongly advise to copy and paste all the links to later download it and watch it later. When you're given the chance then don't let it go to waste!
    What was complicated about what I posted? People like you are the ones who get sites like that shut down. Please remove your link.

My Cars
    1998 e36
    MSN sports coverage sucks, they cut the race live to show commercials, and commercials are totally pointless sense they are from red bull, rolex, infiniti, shell, Mercedes benz, ect.

My Cars
    2000 Z3 M Roadster
    Same question 2 years later. Anything change? Not looking for spammy illegal ways to do it. There has to be some "pay per play" site.

My Cars
    02 E46 M3 IR + 13 Honda
    the best option is to install Kodi, then get the SportsDevil add-on and then once it works for you - disable the Auto-update for SportsDevil. Because newer updates end up breaking the broadcast links. Via Kodi + Sports Devil its like watching a normal coverage on TV, Mobile, PC.

You get a live stream of every Practice sessions, post race, pre race, Teds notebook etc - basically you are just watching Sky Sports F1 live.

My Cars
    F150, Suburban, M3
    Apple TV or other streaming device, share access codes with your homies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"It's not the people who vote that count, it's the people who count the votes."
    -DNC

My Cars
    1998 528i 5speed Sport
    do you have univision without cable? if you have, unimas channel 17 have all the races live, without commercials. Granted the commentators suck, but quality is very good!
    e30 325i, the mighty 4 door granma mobile....Gone
    e39 528i, 4 door sports tank

My Cars
    2000 Z3 M Roadster
    No, I have Comcast cable and Internet

My Cars
    i3 + MV Agusta Brutale
    It's possible to use VPN and sign up for Sky Sports 'Watch Now' live streaming, costs are not high. The only trick, in addition to using VPN (F-Secure Freedome for example is secure and reliable), is that you need to type in a UK address into the registration form. I just looked up some address and entered that, no problems so far in about 6 months...

I'm not 100% sure about any obstacles for American users. On paper there shouldn't be, AFAIK.
    BMWs are fun in the snow too...

My Cars
    1998 e36
    Quote Originally Posted by Yonkers320is View Post
    do you have univision without cable? if you have, unimas channel 17 have all the races live, without commercials. Granted the commentators suck, but quality is very good!
    Unimas does not have 'all' races live. It shows some

My Cars
    E30 M3,E28 M5,E39 M5 etc
    I've been using ace streams (program very similar to VLC) that some saint on reddit hosts. way easier than trying to find a non spammy stream on commercial sites and way better than hearing hobbs saying "whoaaaa" every time something mildly interesting happens on screen.

My Cars
    1998 528i 5speed Sport
    Unimas does not have 'all' races live. It shows some
    here, i saw all of them live.... going to check this years programming schedule on their network
    e30 325i, the mighty 4 door granma mobile....Gone
    e39 528i, 4 door sports tank