Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 123456789101112132853 ... LastLast

Thread: The Destiny Thread

My Cars
    '22 Alfa Romeo Giulia QV
    Pretty good game so far, much better than BF4 was. Level 14 Warlock so far.

System: PS4
    PSN: NeXvZEiN

My Cars
    981 CaymanS; 4Runner Ltd

My Cars
    330xi
    I would have liked a bit more story in the game. Just felt like there weren't a lot of missions to do. Nothing was really expanded upon either. Like what happened to the traveler after the last mission. Nothing made sense. Here's the end, here's a fancy gun from someone I know nothing about. Now go do strikes.

My Cars
    Sonata, '01 S4 Stage 3+
    I think they did that for a reason, the story will become more in depth with the future updates. I thought I heard something along the lines that Bungie was going to support this game for approx 10 years?!
    B5 S4 Stage 3+ RS6 (Built Motor) 507whp/489wtq (Mustang Dyno)
    IG: chef_oyer_d

My Cars
    330xi
    Yeah read that somewhere too. The game has a ton of potential though. I love the environments, I think they're beautiful. Hopefully more areas open up in the tower. That'd be neat. And maybe a black market outfitter somwhere on earth. Would be awesome to have another earth location.

My Cars
    '21 X3M
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOraclesM3 View Post
    I think they did that for a reason, the story will become more in depth with the future updates. I thought I heard something along the lines that Bungie was going to support this game for approx 10 years?!
    To me that is a fundamental problem. Make a complete game that I don't have to pay $40 more to finish with DLC.

My Cars
    Sonata, '01 S4 Stage 3+
    Quote Originally Posted by 328Mike View Post
    To me that is a fundamental problem. Make a complete game that I don't have to pay $40 more to finish with DLC.
    I don't blame you. Its just their way to make more money off of the game that they spent a lot of time developing and continue to develop. I'd be surprised if all the DLC only nets $40...
    B5 S4 Stage 3+ RS6 (Built Motor) 507whp/489wtq (Mustang Dyno)
    IG: chef_oyer_d

My Cars
    95' M3, 98' M3/4
    Looking for people to do Xbox 360 Raids/Strikes. I'd like to start building a team of players just for high level Raids and Strikes.

Min requirement is level 24 (Lowest level able to join Raids)

XBL: Zimdoc2

Currently have 2 spots filled but need more. Looking to complete the Vault of Glass this weekend.

My Cars
    330xi
    Got to 23 level hunter and decided to try out the titan class. So far so good. Its more of a close and personal class instead of distance like the hunter. Liking it though.

My Cars
    1992 525i
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOraclesM3 View Post
    I don't blame you. Its just their way to make more money off of the game that they spent a lot of time developing and continue to develop. I'd be surprised if all the DLC only nets $40...
    Well the current expansions announced will net you $20 each separately or $35 for both. I'm sure there will be more though.

My Cars
    ?
    So you have to pay $60 for a part of the game and then another $40 to get the rest?...
    I'm somewhere on a beach....

My Cars
    330xi
    Yes. It's very stupid. But its just like every other game thats got this much publicity. In this instance its worse because thus game has no story. And these grimoire cards you get are just even worse. Not even part of the game. They're all online. Can't even look at them in the game. Makes no sense. Sloppy story telling to me.

My Cars
    Scrap
    Halo meets world of warcraft

My Cars
    M3, GLK 350
    Downloading now. Finally.

Quote Originally Posted by gato View Post
    Having some racism in a country with this many black people is necessary.

Black people are always going to be a little bit lazy.

My Cars
    95' M3, 98' M3/4
    Well worth the $100. It has daily missions or 'bounties' that are high value rewards. Updates open up more places in the different worlds.

I will even play through all the different classes in this game.

My Cars
    330xi
    Quote Originally Posted by ZimDoc View Post
    Well worth the $100. It has daily missions or 'bounties' that are high value rewards. Updates open up more places in the different worlds.

I will even play through all the different classes in this game.
    Have you done any of the queen's wrath missions ? Tried yesterday but only level 23 and had no party to join.

My Cars
    M3, GLK 350
    Level 10 hunter. So far so good.

My Cars
    M3, GLK 350
    Alright, I'm comfortable enough in this game to play with others now:

I TheFluffer I

Go.

My Cars
    03 M3 Vert, 06 CLS55 AMG
    Patch 1.02 is live now

Summary:

With this patch, we address some widely-discussed concerns with how Engrams are earned and claimed. Strikes have become more rewarding, and the rewards gained from them are more predictable. Also affected is the rotation of maps that appear in the Crucible.
    Cryptarch

• Legendary (purple) engrams will always produce a Legendary quality item or higher
      • Note: Legendary engrams that exist in your inventory will change to Rare quality items when the patch is applied. However, decoding these engrams will still produce the same results as before

• Rare (blue) engrams will always produce a Rare quality item or higher Chance for Legendary gear increased
    • Materials: Ascendant Shards and Ascendant Energy promoted to Legendary quality (from Rare quality)

Rewards

• Rare (Blue) and Legendary (Purple) Engram drops added to the potential rewards for:
      • Vanguard: Tiger Strike Playlist
      • Daily Heroic Missions (first time per day)
      • Weekly Heroic Missions (first time per week)

• Known issues
      • When selecting a higher difficulty for daily missions, XP Bonus not show in the reward display
      • You will still get the XP bonus, you just won't see it in the UI

Crucible

• Reduced time limit on Bastion and First Light in Control and Clash from 15 to 12 minutes, bringing them in line with non-vehicle maps in those playlists
    • Lowered weighting on Bastion and First Light in Control and Clash so they appear less often in those playlist

My Cars
    E24
    I hate patches like that. Diablo III is so much worse off because of it.

First they completely nerf Queen's Missions. Result is that our group goes from spending half the day on them to not even bothering picking up the bounties. We got The Supremacy and that's all we need.

Now the Cryptarch levels are nerfed to give you rares, and legendary engrams give you upgrade mats so your chance of getting a legendary that is useful is basically the same.

Overall result is that upgrade mats are harder to farm than legendaries (just run strikes or do the raid and you'll get a few), and overall it feels like you get more higher level trash after the patch.

It's similar to D3 where they buffed everything and now all you get is trash awesome gear (rares become common, legendaries become rares).

In the end, the only gear worth anything is raid armor, and random legendary/exotic weapons.

Still a really fun game though..

My Cars
    99 MCoupe 92 325i 91 318
    Ps4 : tbdm

Lvl 26 hunter

My Cars
    None
    Pretty fun game actually. Not coming from that realm of the gaming world I have really enjoyed it. Holds my attention way more than BF4 ever did. Rare gear and weapons actually keeps you coming back. Add me too PS4. bmw_motorsports_

My Cars
    1998 Bmw 540i 6 speed
    Bought the Destiny PS4 Package that comes with a white PS4 and the game. Love the game so far. I am a level 25 Hunter. PSN: AmesJailBird69

My Cars
    3 Hondas, 3 Chevys.
    Quote Originally Posted by 98540iguy View Post
    Bought the Destiny PS4 Package that comes with a white PS4 and the game. Love the game so far. I am a level 25 Hunter. PSN: AmesJailBird69
    How do you like how the white ps4 looks in person? I haven't seen one in person yet, trying to decide if it looks....Nintendo Wii-ish or not.

Hopefully not.

EJ8-Squad Ride of the Month April 2009/2010/2012. EJ8-Squad Ride of the Year 2010. Super Street Magazine Grassroots Feature April 2011.
    "When you know you're losing an argument online, correct their grammer."

My Cars
    330xi
    Got super good advice yesterday after completing the bounty. First exotic anything for me so thaf was awesome. Finally have all purple weapons and armor. Maxed out bladedancer subclass so I'm gonna finish my gunslinger sub out now. Level 27 hunter. First character i made. Its fun to play. Like the strikes. Haven't done vault of glass yet. Kinda want to. But don't have a long span of time available to do so.

Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 123456789101112132853 ... LastLast