Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891011122752 ... LastLast

Thread: The Destiny Thread

My Cars
    1999 M3
    The dancing feature is genius! I legitimately have wasted my time trying to get other people to dance. Had a group of about 7-8 random people join me in a dance all at the same time. lol it was awesome.

My Cars
    '08 135is and '02 540
    Dancing feature?

My Cars
    981 CaymanS; 4Runner Ltd
    right on the d pad aus come on catch up

My Cars
    '08 135is and '02 540
    awesome.

What's the best way to level up? I just got to Mars and I'm only level 11. It said recommended to be level 15 before trying it.

I haven't renewed my xbox live gold subscription because of uni. In fact, this is the first time I've turned the xbox on in probably 6 months because I'm on holidays at the moment. So I can't do the crucible to level up. Any ideas? Doing the patrol missions doesn't really seem to do much.

minn525i is offline Heavy Metal Hipster Secret Santa Deadbeat
    My Cars
    1982 K10, 2000 V70 X/C
    Bungie made a huge mistake by not having a PC version on launch day.

My Cars
    M3, GLK 350
    Quote Originally Posted by minn525i View Post
    Bungie made a huge mistake by not having a PC version on launch day.
    Didn't they sell half a billion dollars worth on release day?

Quote Originally Posted by gato View Post
    Having some racism in a country with this many black people is necessary.

Black people are always going to be a little bit lazy.

My Cars
    330xi
    Scrapping ships nets you nothing in return. I don't know why.

Other than that great game so far. Strike mission on the moon was pain in the A when its all knights and wizards coming at ya along with the boss. Me and some randoms did it in one try though. It came down to seconds a few times with two of us being dead whike one guy stayed alive. Was a awesome when we finished it off and we all did a little dance party right where it died. Probably my favorite moment in this game so far.

My Cars
    1995 325i sedan
    Me and hayden got some solid moon mission in last night, and we even managed to do a 2 man moon strike, which was pretty ridiculous!

P.S. if anyone is on the fence about this game I would highly recommend that you go out and purchase this great game!

My Cars
    Sonata, '01 S4 Stage 3+
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
    I added both of you -- GT: BigManChina

I hope you all have mics though or chat through Kinect -- I don't like teaming with people that don't talk bc it's less fun haha
    Saw your add, sorry, I was like who the F is this? Then I checked back into this thread. I won't be on again until Saturday night most likely. I'm only at Lvl 11 (Hunter), hoping to get to 15 by Monday. Hopefully I'll catch up with you guys online.
    B5 S4 Stage 3+ RS6 (Built Motor) 507whp/489wtq (Mustang Dyno)
    IG: chef_oyer_d

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3 Coupe
    Waiting for the game to come out on PC, then I'll buy it. But other then that, the game looks cool.

My Cars
    99 MCoupe 92 325i 91 318
    Lovin it.

Psn : tbdm

My Cars
    '08 135is and '02 540
    Just finished the final mission. Thought the whole campaign was pretty average.

My Cars
    None
    How's the multiplayer? I never expect much from campaign modes unless a GTA title. Multiplayer for me at least is what makes the game or not for how many hours you can put into it.

My Cars
    '08 135is and '02 540
    I can't comment on the multiplayer. I haven't renewed my xbox live gold subscription because of uni. I'm on holidays at the moment which is the only reason I've even turned the xbox on.

The game is pretty much just Halo though. If you enjoyed Halo multiplayer, I imagine you'd like Destiny. The gameplay is exactly the same. The only difference is that it seems you can do online cooperative missions and not just the usual multiplayer game types.

My Cars
    981 CaymanS; 4Runner Ltd
    Quote Originally Posted by wolffbimmer View Post
    How's the multiplayer? I never expect much from campaign modes unless a GTA title. Multiplayer for me at least is what makes the game or not for how many hours you can put into it.
    Good. One of very, very few games that has both a campaign and multiplayer that I actually enjoy. They complement each other very well and when I'm getting bored of one, I'm ready to be doing the other! I'd say I split my time 75/25 cooperative to competitive.

My Cars
    330xi
    Was a bit disappointed with the ending as well. Not much of a story to this game.

My Cars
    Sonata, '01 S4 Stage 3+
    There will be expansions coming soon, so I'm thinking the story will continue to expand. Haven't beat the game yet, so I cannot comment on the ending.
    B5 S4 Stage 3+ RS6 (Built Motor) 507whp/489wtq (Mustang Dyno)
    IG: chef_oyer_d

My Cars
    330xi
    Yeah I'm excited for the expanions. Did some strikes through the strike playlist qnd that was pretty fun.

My Cars
    330xi
    I did the level 20 arxhon priest strike mission twice last night in the strike playlists. Got it twice in a row and we all quit. Did it again later too. I dislike that strike.

My Cars
    1995 325i sedan
    I don't mind that strike to much, I really hate the last strike on Mar's with the Cabal dudes. If anyone says this game lacks depth then they should check out the raids that just came out, all I can say is wow they are ridiculous!

-Taylor

My Cars
    330xi
    Haven't done the mars strike/s yet. But the cabal are fun. Their heads pop really good.

My Cars
    E36 M3 , E39 540is
    Quote Originally Posted by burninator View Post
    If you purchase on XBL today for 360, a free downlad for XBone is included.
    that was awesome after I heard that... now its pushing me more to get an xbone over a PS4....

ok just did some research...

to get free digital copy of Destiny, you gotta buy it Digital in the 1st place, and it requires over 20GB of space!!! WTF and im still rocking the old 20GB 360... used 120GB HDs going for about $60...IMO a waste ,when ill upgrade to a next gen console soon...
    Last edited by rob22sf; 09-16-2014 at 06:46 PM.
    "Racing is life, anything that happens before or after is just waiting" -Steve McQueen

"Sex is safe & racing is dangerous" -Hans-Joachim Stuck

My Cars
    '21 X3M
    I heard this game is Borderlands without loot, a funny plot, or variety. Can anyone confirm?

My Cars
    ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Aus View Post
    I can't comment on the multiplayer. I haven't renewed my xbox live gold subscription because of uni. I'm on holidays at the moment which is the only reason I've even turned the xbox on. The game is pretty much just Halo though. If you enjoyed Halo multiplayer, I imagine you'd like Destiny. The gameplay is exactly the same. The only difference is that it seems you can do online cooperative missions and not just the usual multiplayer game types.
    Just like Halo?

That's what we need, another Halo game....
    I'm somewhere on a beach....

My Cars
    330xi
    Quote Originally Posted by 328Mike View Post
    I heard this game is Borderlands without loot, a funny plot, or variety. Can anyone confirm?
    There's loot. But not the other stuff. And it does play a lot like borderlands. Pretty sure borderlands has more story to it as well. ... and length. But the destiny environments are pretty stellar.

Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891011122752 ... LastLast