Bavarian Soundwerks
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DYNAVIN N6 Multimedia GPS System for E46 New for mid-2014

My Cars
    E46 E92 E70

Thumbs up DYNAVIN N6 Multimedia GPS System for various BMWs, New for mid-2014

DYNAVIN N6

Dynavin has made some BIG changes to their Audio/Video/Navigation System offerings, enough to warrant a new thread, and to hopefully keep all the relevant info and discussions in one place for future users of this forum. Please lets try to keep this thread about Dynavin and try to keep it informative, Q & A stuff....try to leave opinions and speculation out of it, there are already 100 other pages of that. Thank you in advance.

The new N6 unit is 2 years in the making, with a big emphasis on higher quality audio components, features, and improved ease of use. You audiophiles will appreciate features like 24bit burr brown D/A converters, 5 band EQ, time alignment, 4 volt preamp outputs (for those of you with aftermarket amps), basically higher end internals across the board... The result is cleaner sound, much more consistent performance, a much better user interface, and a better appearance.

....and the best part? The price went DOWN....:thumbsup:

As always, they are available in a variety of shapes and sizes to fit the BMW E46, E39, E53, E90,, and an assortment of Audi, VW, Porsche and Mercedes models.

Details can be found on Dynavin's website, http://www.dynavin.com

Or my website: http://www.jandtdistributing.com/

If you are not familiar with dynavin read up on last years model here:
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...fo-and-Q-amp-A

And the Dynavin FAQ:
    http://jandtdistributing.com/dynavin...ons/faq-links/

You can download the install guide from our website's E46 page if you want to get an idea of what its about
    http://www.jandtdistributing.com/col...6-bmw-3-series

I had to bring my old E46 out of retirement to make this thread! Some of you guys who have been here a long time will recognize this as the car from the original Dynavin threads from 5 years ago....a friend now owns her, looks better than ever, and it was time for an audio upgrade!

So lets get to it! WHATS NEW?

Home Screen

Like previous Dynavin units the MODE button brings up a source selection screen, large easy to press on-screen buttons display your most used sources for easy selection.

Swiping the screen side to side reveals a selection various settings menus and ALL of the potential sources.

While the Radio, Phone, and Navigation buttons are fixed on the home screen the other two are selectable so you can put your most used functions there for easy access.

The "hard buttons" on each side have the same configuration as dynavin has had from the beginning but I noticed right away that the "clicky" buttons are now "soft touch". Subtle but nice upgrade. The knobs are similar to those on the D99 and newer, and thats a good thing, solid with a muted click as they turn. Other than that the unit has a similar "feel" and is cosmetically similar to earlier units.

IPOD/SD/USB/Internal HD

As part of the simplification and refinement of the new N6 user interface the ipod, SD, USB, and the internal 4GB storage functions all share the same basic interface. Simple and intuitive, with selections for artist/album/song/playlist, and in the case of SD and USB, additional selections for folders/video files/picture files. The list can be swiped up and down and there is a scroll bar on the side AND a quick jump alphabetical search allowing you to jump to any letter in the lists so large libraries are no longer a problem to navigate.

Also in the name of simplicity the ipod now just plugs into the USB plug, no more proprietary cables, no more need for lighting adapters for the newer apple devices. Just use the cables you already have. The unit comes with a USB extension to get the rear mounted USB media plug to the glove compartment, console, etc... and we also have on our website flush mount USB plugs and ipod to USB cables if you want to do something a little more custom.

Album art now displays alongside the track info. As you can see, clean and refined is what Dynavin was after here....
    Interestingly apps like pandora display similarly (from my iphone at least), displaying track info and album art.

For those of you interested in higher end audio the unit will play lossless files, In my testing FLAC files played fine from USB and SD and Apple lossless (ALAC) played fine from an ipod.

BLUTOOTH PHONE

Dynavin continues to work with Parrot on the bluetooth system, its now cleaner than ever, will display your phonebook, and has a quick alphabetical search function to jump to any letter in the alphabet. As before it works with the phone buttons on your steering wheel. There is a built in mic AND an external mic, as before I recommend using the external mic as it allows you to experiment with its location for best results.

BLUETOOTH AUDIO STREAMING (A2DP)

This is another big step forward, the Bluetooth audio streaming quality is now as good as plugging in, It connects pretty much immediately and works with apps like pandora, stitcher, etc... in addition to your standard media apps. In addition track info is now displayed on the screen:

The steering wheel control buttons work as well, including in apps like pandora. I find that this is now my go-to choice as a music source.

RADIO, CD, DVD etc...

The radio is what you would expect, 15 presets, RDS, Pretty standard stuff here. Settings for different regions etc...

The unit plays CDs, DVDs, etc.... same as before.

NAVIGATION

As with previous dynavin units we are able to offer our units with pre-installed, licensed iGo Primo on our Dynavin units. This program has long been a favorite of the "hacker community" and I know some of our competitors are pirating it but Im glad to say we can offer it to everybody in a legit legal way. The licenses are not cheap but we include Primo with all of our Dynavin units. This also greatly simplifies things like future map updates etc... as iGo is well established and has an easy upgrade path available via their website www.naviextras.com

Its clean and intuitive, easy to quickly search and enter addresses, all the maps are already on board so no internet connection is needed.

The new N6 unit has an option to overlay the current media info over the nav screen, displaying track info and album art

A few more iGo Primo Screens...

Main Menu

Main Map screen

REVERSE FUNCTIONS

As always the new Dynavin N6 will work with a reverse camera, but dynavin continues to refine this function to work with PDC (parking sensors, if your car has them) and is completely configurable within the settings menu. You can have just a backup camera, PDC, backup cam WITH PDC displayed, or nothing at all.

In cars that have canbus connected steering angle sensors the unit can even display parking assist lines that move based on steering angle, this is model dependent and remains to be seen what all cars it will work in....but for those where it does its some cool eye candy:

AUDIO FUNCTIONS

Here is where some of the biggest changes are.....Dynavin is going after a higher end market and as such has added a lot of good audio features to the new N6. Time alignment, three band bass/mid/treble AND a 5 band EQ with separate sub control, 4 volt RCAs for clean signal transmission to aftermarket amps, and 24bit burr brown D/A converters....you old school audio guys will know what thats about.

Most of you guys probably dont know what time alignment is or what to do with it but its probably the single biggest factor affecting sound quality in a car stereo environment, this adjustment allows for you to delay the speakers at the 4 corners of the car independently so that the sound from each reaches your ears as the same time....basically putting YOU in the "sweet spot". Ive been running time alignment of one kind or another for a couple decades now, in my opinion its a MUST HAVE for any higher end system. One thing to keep in mind though is setting this wrong can also make your system sound terrible so its important to at least understand the basic fundamentals of time delay before you jump into this setting. Also keep in mind this is optimizing ONE spot in the car at the detriment to the other seating positions. So if you regularly listen to music with passengers you may not want to use these settings.

5 band EQ, self explanatory:

LIGHTING AND SCREEN ILLUMINATION

Dynavins have always had matching button lighting, not a big deal, but FYI, the buttons match the other buttons in the car and dim with the dash light dimmer. Nice and OEM.

Now this next thing may not sound like a big deal at first, but for day to day, real world use....its HUGE. The LCD dimmer can be configured in multiple ways and the dimming amount is fully adjustable. There is now an onboard ambient light sensor as well. SO you can set the unit up to dim when your headlights come on OR when the sensor sees its getting dark, or you can dim it manually. There are pros and cons to each approach and the overall ambient lighting where you are at and your headlight use habits will dictate which setup will work best for you. The adjustable LCD dimmer looks great as it does not just darken the screen as most "dimmers" do, it dims the backlight, so there is no "LCD glow" at night. Between the nicely dimmed screen and the clean white/red on black interface this is the best looking aftermarket unit at night ive ever seen

A night pic in my E92,

ETC...

You can set the boot screen to whatever you like. Put it on a SD or USB and select it as your boot screen, real simple. A word about start up.... The N6 has about a 20 second boot time BUT dynavin has done something clever, the unit starts booting when you unlock or open a door.... and it does not fully turn off until about 20 minutes after you shut the car off, it goes into a standby mode. So in regular use, running errands, that sort of thing, you rarely see the boot screen, or if you do its only for a few seconds. I like things clean and OEM so I went with this in my personal car....

Dynavin went to an oem style Fakra antenna plug on the unit so that the cars antenna can plug directly into the unit without any adapters. One less thing to install, one less thing to go wrong. For those of you with the old style antenna they provide an adapter.

There is still an OBC display but at least on the E46 it doesnt show much at this time....just a couple temps:

On my E92 there is a lot more, Im assuming this is a canbus/ibus difference thing, I guess it just depends on the particular model:

Finally, a word about updates. Dynavin is really pushing the "DynOS" thing on these units. They have built into the unit (and their new website) an easy update path so that as they develop and activate new features it will be easy to update the units. The current units are running DynOS 1.0.0. so its clear that they intend the current unit to be "generation one" for their software. Its fairly finished as is, but I guess they have things in the pipeline.

I was skeptical of this approach as marketing this as a feature obligates you to use it but Dynavin assures me they have plans in this regard and they have given me a few details about things they are working on. Dont expect huge, earth shattering, changes. But just know that there are further refinements and a few interesting features in the works and as time goes on these will be easy to apply to existing units.

Finished look:

HINTS, TIPS, AND HIDDEN FEATURES

Ill be adding little hints and tricks here as I run across them and people ask about them.

REBOOT
    Since the N6 does not actually turn off with the key but instead goes into standby mode for a period of time, getting it to reboot could be a tedious wait....but you dont have to, just hold down the source button for 6 seconds and the unit will reboot.

UPDATES
    Go to dynavins website for the latest firmware updates, go to the product page for the unit that you have (N6-E9X in this case) and scroll to the bottom to see the DynOS firmware download link, in the case of the E46 that is here: http://www.dynavin.com/products/n6_e46.php

Its easy to update and the instructions are in the download link but to reiterate, download the files from dynavins website, extract them and put the 3 files on an SD card. Put the SD card in the MMC slot in the dynavin, go to the "info" setting on the second home page and press the blue "update now" button. Then just wait for the unit to run the update, it will restart when its done.

If you are using the same SD card that you keep your music on, delete the update files from the SD card when you are done.

US UNITS AND 12 HOUR CLOCK
    DynOS 1.0.1 or later required....see above.

The dynavin by default will display all the OBC screens in metric and the clock in 24 hour format. There is now a setting in the system settings menu to select EU or USA for the unit, change it to USA and you will find that all the units are now SAE and the clock is 12 hour.

Keep in mind that there are some other regional settings such as the radio region setting (European or US frequencies) and of course all the navigation related regional settings....these settings are in the specific radio or nav settings menus.

TIME ALIGNMENT
    What is time alignment? In a car you sit on the left side, placing you closer to the left side speaker, so the sound from the left side gets to your ears before the the right side and greatly reduces your sound sound quality. The goal in high end audio is to create a solid aural image of each musician at a certain point in space on a a perceived soundstage. By delaying the near side channel we can bring the sound back into "alignment" and put you in the "sweet spot."

Sitting in the drivers seat measure the distance to each speaker (the front and rear mids in the case of the E9X). In my personal car it looks something like this (your car will be different):

FL: 28in (71cm)
    FR: 48in (124cm)
    RL: 24in (61cm)
    RR: 42in (107cm)

Take the longest distance and subtract the other distance from that number...

So we end up with:

FL: 53cm
    FR: 0cm
    RL: 63cm
    RR: 17cm

In a recording there are sounds and musicians to the left, the right, and the center, it's the center that we are concerned with here. Most of the time the drums and primarily the vocalist are in the center. We want to select a music track that has some space in it so we don't want a heavily overdubbed recording with lots of backing vocals....too much noise.

Set the fader to the front so we are only hearing the front pair of speakers. Enter the delay numbers above and put on some music. It should sound pretty good. Then raise one side of the delay settings, say the front left. As you do this you will hear the sound change, it will become hollow, out of focus, kind of a "in a tin can" kind of sound, your front speakers are now out of phase. Then lower the setting, as you pass the correct setting you will hear the sound come back into "focus", the vocals will move to the center of the car and become more solid. Keep going and you will hear it go out of phase again. Now go back towards you original setting again and listen as the music becomes focused again. Somewhere near the number we calculated above you will find the "sweet spot" where the vocals and bass are centered in the car and solid.

Then fade the rear speakers back in a little bit at a time until the sound is full and pleasing but not at the expense of the solid centered imaging. And that's it. Now you can play around with the EQ and other audio adjustments.

Try the above and if you have never hear a time aligned system you might be surprised by what you hear....it's a different experience than you are used to....

Let me know if you have questions....I've been running time alignment in all of my personal cars for....a long time now...

NOTE: the L7 system with the MOST adapter can only accept 2 channels of input from the head unit so you will not use any delay settings on the rear speakers, just measure the front settings and use those to set the time alignment, its not perfect but is still much better than non time alignment at all!

BOOT LOGO
    Due to popular demand....here are some boot logo screens you guys can use....

To put a custom boot screen on your dynavin just copy and paste any 800X480 to a SD card or USB, jpg, png, bmp, all seem to work. Put the SD or USB in the Dynavin, select the appropriate source on the dynavin and find the pic you want to use, when you are viewing it simply press the icon in the lower left and and a check mark will appear. DONE!

I made this one, use it as you like....

I dont know where this one came from....but credit to whoever made it....

Credit to Transport3r for this one...nice!

Credit to 1QuikWS6 for submitting these:

Ill keep adding to this post as we go, ill try to make it a inclusive resource for all the new, relevant, N6 info.
    Last edited by jeffb325; 01-22-2015 at 10:26 AM.

My Cars
    E46 E92 E70
    in stock and shipping

My Cars
    2001 E39 M5
    i like. time to save up $750. about time that these are DSP compatible!
    instagram: @narvinbeans

My Cars
    E46 E92 E70
    well DSP compatibility is easier said than done....but it all seems to be working now...
    Last edited by jeffb325; 11-13-2014 at 01:41 PM.

My Cars
    98 M3/4/5, 2K M5
    New units look amazing Jeff. Sometimes I regret selling my e39 m5. My e60 m5 is great though and I don't mind the os enough to warrant picking up a dynavin e60 unit. Although I do miss those features from time to time. Hope all is well with you and your business.

My Cars
    98 540I/6, 95 M, 00 Ram
    Hey Jeff, I emailed you regarding my e53 about 2 weeks ago, never heard back, was ready to pull the trigger. What's up?

My Cars
    E46 E92 E70
    Quote Originally Posted by //m320is View Post
    Hey Jeff, I emailed you regarding my e53 about 2 weeks ago, never heard back, was ready to pull the trigger. What's up?
    Dont know, maybe my spam filter ate it, maybe I missed it....should go to jeff@jandtdistributing.com OR jtdist@sbcglobal.net

Im out of stock on the E53 units right now, Dynavin had a production delay but they are supposed to be shipping the next batch out next week so I should have them soon.

My Cars
    98 540I/6, 95 M, 00 Ram
    Ok, I will see if I can resend, there were a couple questions I had. How long before they were in stock? I would like to get by Xmas.

My Cars
    E46 E92 E70
    Please check the website for availability, I try to put wait times (when there is one) in the product description. If no wait time is noted, it means its in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffb325 View Post
    Please check the website for availability, I try to put wait times (when there is one) in the product description. If no wait time is noted, it means its in stock.

Pm me

My Cars
    E46 E92 E70
    it looks like you only have one post...I dont think you CAN PM yet....

this thread is not for individual sales discussions, click on my signature or just go to our website, www.jandtdistributing.com and use the contact info there to email me.

I have one questions about Dynavin N6 E9X
    Seat Warms where do the buttons go? Or can I control that with the N6

My Cars
    E46 E92 E70
    Go look at the E9X forum thread, The answer to your question is seen in a bunch of the pics and the last post even goes into detail about the options there:
    http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/sh...AD-gt-gt-gt-gt
    Last edited by jeffb325; 12-18-2014 at 04:18 PM.

Thank you so much (:

My Cars
    E46 E92 E70

My Cars
    2001 M Coupe
    Just to make sure, the new N6-E39A requires nothing but a head unit swap in an E39 M5 with DSP?

Thanks,

C

My Cars
    E46 E92 E70
    That and the extension harness for cars with nav. Read the FAQ on our website, the link is in my signature.

My Cars
    1997 750 IL
    I know these will work in an E38 if you can get them to fit. Does anybody know how hard it would be to remove the screen on an extended cable? I know anything can be done, I just wonder if there is a ton of garbage connecting the screen with thin delicate print cables or if it's a nice wire cable that can be extended etc.

I'm also considering modding the HVAC to get this bad boy in because $700 out the door is a pretty good option considering the other options (NBT, Parrot, super custom, MKIV) all run in the $1200 and up range to get running.

My Cars
    E46 E92 E70
    Ive seen a few guys do it, its 2 ribbon cables. Not recommended mind you.....but possible.

My Cars
    2006 X5 3.0i - Sport Pkg
    Hi - I recently bought a 2006 E53 with Nav & DSP and have been looking at my options for upgrading HU to something more modern. I was leaning toward the Avant 2 Android unit, but this Dynavin N6 is appealing because I could save the time and expense of installing an amp and crossover (or other possible DSP workarounds). My knowledge on car audio and electronics are limited, but I'm forming a list of pros and cons between the two, so I want to clarify some things:

1) I liked how the Android unit had an app that would read and go into detail on fault codes/diagnostics. From what I have gathered, there currently aren't apps to run on the N6 and at the time of the original post, I believe you said OBC display varied depending on make/model/year.

* Is anything in the works for more onboard diagnostics, OBD2, etc..?

* Is there a way to know what I would get from the OBC now?

2) In the FAQ, you said "If internet access from your car stereo is something you are after check out the Avin Android units.", but on the Dynavin website where they list N6 features, I noticed it said, "Internet connection, Reverse camera, TV, DAB+ ready". I have an Android phone (currently Galaxy S4; probably S6 soon), but I can see where I might like to have the ability to connect to Google something on the HU, etc... Especially since, in the Android world, when you Google a business, you can click on 'call' or 'directions' from there on the phone.

* Is it safe to assume that this is something I could do on the Avant 2 but not the N6?

* I was also curious about running a voice to text app like I do on my phone - sort of a hands free way to receive and reply to texts in the car. From what I gather, the bluetooth functionality for either of these units is just for making and receiving calls, not texts, correct?

3) I think I like the UI and home screen of most of the Android units over the Windows 8 looking screen on the N6.

* Is the N6 screen customizable, or is anything in the works for that? I know you can add a BMW boot screen, but that wouldn't be visible very much. Would be nice if the other screens could have the BMW roundel or something or different 'skins' or 'themes' to choose from.

4) You mentioned that the N6 has a built in mic, but you recommend installing the external mic supplied.

*Will it connect to the built in mic already in my X5, so I don't have to run another wire?

5) If I were to do the Avant/amp/GAS PNC, I would definitely be paying someone to install that. With all of the info I have seen, I could probably install the N6 myself, although I might still pay to get it done and save the headache. Looks like the hardest part would be running the Fakra wire to the back.

* What is the most common path or what are my options for running the Fakra harness to the back on a 2006 E53?

* I assume the reverse camera needs a wire to be run also? (this is definitely an option I want)

* Do you have a recommended installer in the Indy area?

(a friend of mine owns a high end car audio place - he said they could install any of these. I'm not sure how familiar he is with these particular products or if he was lumping them together with all of the generic stuff coming out of China, but he said their experience is that most of these units are sketchy on functionality and he recommended looking at some of their Alpine or Pioneer products. Of course, that's what he sells, so he is biased.)

Bottom line, at this point I'm thinking the Avant 2 has more "nice to have's" for me, but the hardware and installation expense would be at least double the cost of the N6, so I don't think I can justify the extra expense. Unless an Android unit that works with DSP will be coming out anytime soon...

My Cars
    E46 E92 E70
    Quote Originally Posted by TiminIndy View Post
    Hi - I recently bought a 2006 E53 with Nav & DSP and have been looking at my options for upgrading HU to something more modern. I was leaning toward the Avant 2 Android unit, but this Dynavin N6 is appealing because I could save the time and expense of installing an amp and crossover (or other possible DSP workarounds). My knowledge on car audio and electronics are limited, but I'm forming a list of pros and cons between the two, so I want to clarify some things:

1) I liked how the Android unit had an app that would read and go into detail on fault codes/diagnostics. From what I have gathered, there currently aren't apps to run on the N6 and at the time of the original post, I believe you said OBC display varied depending on make/model/year.

* Is anything in the works for more onboard diagnostics, OBD2, etc..?

No, that is a specific android app functionality, Dynavins emphasis is on being a car stereo.

* Is there a way to know what I would get from the OBC now?

The dynavin only shows a couple temps, do not confuse that with obd2 functionallity or even the stock obc. Not the same thing.

2) In the FAQ, you said "If internet access from your car stereo is something you are after check out the Avin Android units.", but on the Dynavin website where they list N6 features, I noticed it said, "Internet connection, Reverse camera, TV, DAB+ ready". I have an Android phone (currently Galaxy S4; probably S6 soon), but I can see where I might like to have the ability to connect to Google something on the HU, etc... Especially since, in the Android world, when you Google a business, you can click on 'call' or 'directions' from there on the phone.

* Is it safe to assume that this is something I could do on the Avant 2 but not the N6?

No, the avin is not a phone and cannot make calls by itself. You would still do things like that via your phone

* I was also curious about running a voice to text app like I do on my phone - sort of a hands free way to receive and reply to texts in the car. From what I gather, the bluetooth functionality for either of these units is just for making and receiving calls, not texts, correct?

The dynavin will work with ok google and siri via the blutooth connection. Those functions can be used for hands free texting although your results may vary depending on how well your mic is situated. Currently you still have to activate it via the phone although an update is in the works to activate it via the steering wheel control button. FYI I use this function all the time on my dynavin in my personal car via my iphone, works great. It is my assumption the android version will work similarly.

The Avin can probably do something similar via a combination of android apps although I dont think Ive not seen anyone actually do it.

3) I think I like the UI and home screen of most of the Android units over the Windows 8 looking screen on the N6.

* Is the N6 screen customizable, or is anything in the works for that? I know you can add a BMW boot screen, but that wouldn't be visible very much. Would be nice if the other screens could have the BMW roundel or something or different 'skins' or 'themes' to choose from.

No, it is what it is. Very stock looking, that was the target, thats what it is.

4) You mentioned that the N6 has a built in mic, but you recommend installing the external mic supplied.

No, dynavins only have an external mic now, no built in mic anymore. The external ones work MUCH better.

*Will it connect to the built in mic already in my X5, so I don't have to run another wire?

No, you need to use the one that comes with it.

5) If I were to do the Avant/amp/GAS PNC, I would definitely be paying someone to install that. With all of the info I have seen, I could probably install the N6 myself, although I might still pay to get it done and save the headache. Looks like the hardest part would be running the Fakra wire to the back.

* What is the most common path or what are my options for running the Fakra harness to the back on a 2006 E53?

On an X5 the battery cable is on the passenger side (opposite most BMWs like the E46), so you run the extension (fakra) cable up the drivers side door sills.

* I assume the reverse camera needs a wire to be run also? (this is definitely an option I want)

yes

* Do you have a recommended installer in the Indy area?

(a friend of mine owns a high end car audio place - he said they could install any of these. I'm not sure how familiar he is with these particular products or if he was lumping them together with all of the generic stuff coming out of China, but he said their experience is that most of these units are sketchy on functionality and he recommended looking at some of their Alpine or Pioneer products. Of course, that's what he sells, so he is biased.)

Yes, your friend probably has had bad experiences with a lot of the "china direct" stuff.....lots of junk out there, buyer beware.

No I dont know a specific installer in that area, although the dynavin install is pretty straightforward so any decent shot or mechanic can do it. Going the Avin route with the GAS crossover etc... is not rocket science but is vehicle specific so make sure your installer understands what they are getting into and does their homework first.

Bottom line, at this point I'm thinking the Avant 2 has more "nice to have's" for me, but the hardware and installation expense would be at least double the cost of the N6, so I don't think I can justify the extra expense. Unless an Android unit that works with DSP will be coming out anytime soon...

The DSP system has been around for 19 years and it took until last year for someone (dynavin) to figure out how to work with it. I would not expect anyone else to do it any time soon.

My Cars
    E46 E92 E70
    Hey guys, I know we are late to the party but we are trying to get our facebook page going....

So if you are a previous/future customer, someone I helped out here over the years, or you just like the way I do things, please visit our facebook page<-click here, "like" us, or even better write a review of your interaction with me and my company!

Also please post pics of your own installs, install hints, boot screen logos, whatever else you might be into that is BMW or Dynavin related.

These forums are getting a bit....dense...its sometimes difficult to find the most current and relevant info....so Id like to get something going over on facebook that keeps things a bit more current....
    Last edited by jeffb325; 10-15-2015 at 02:54 PM.

My Cars
    E46 E92 E70
    New price point on a bunch of dynavin models.....check out the website for details...http://www.jandtdistributing.com

My Cars
    BMW 6spd 550i w Sport Pk
    Are these units available for e60 2007 550i with 7inch screen? If so are they in stock?

My Cars
    E46 E92 E70
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Chaze View Post
    Are these units available for e60 2007 550i with 7inch screen? If so are they in stock?
    Sorry, I dont follow this thread much as there are much more active ones elsewhere.....Im sure you already got your answer but yes, but its the E60 unit, there is a thread about it on the E60 subforum as I recall.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast