Thread: *FEELER* E36 M3 M CROSS Grey Full Interior.

My Cars
    1997 E36 M3

*FEELER* E36 M3 M CROSS Grey Full Interior.

I'm posting a feeler for my OEM M CROSS Grey cloth and Alcantara interior. Incredibly rare. From my research, the most rare in NA.

Will post pics depending on interest. They are in 7/10 condition. Could use a scrub down and the drivers side seat bolster has a tear on the alcantara.

Looking to get $3500-$4000 since they are so rare and it is a FULL interior including matching door cards front and rear.
    1997 Techno Violet M3 Coupe - TCK - AKG - Apex

My Cars
    1997 M3 Boston/Modena
    Damn. Those are killer seats.

But damn that price is astronomical.
    GLWS
    1997 BMW M3 - Boston Green/Modena

My Cars
    10 e90 m3
    With that money just get a custom interior lol and 7/10 condition...good luck with that

My Cars
    1995 M3, 1985 745i , S13 240sx sr20det
    Post pics

95 BMW M3 Alpine-
    <GO...JIC Cross Coilovers- UUC RCAB, AKG FCAB, Rogue Engineering TM bushings- AA Gen3 Exhaust- Dinan F&R Strut Bars- Dinan F&R Sway Bars- X-Brace- Mishimoto Rad- BBS RK 17x8"- TRM Chip- Dinan BBTB- DIY CAI- JP Performance Headers- 21.5 injectors- JB Racing Flywheel- Bimmerworld TB boot- 540i MAF><SHOW...OE euro clear exterior lights- Depo w/ HID- Hurricane Alcantara interior- Stereo (Kenwood,Sony,MB Quart,Rockford Fosgate,JL Audio)- Black kidneys- Euro 3 Spoke- ZHP Knob- AutoDim Mirror>

My Cars
    96 Stage 2 S/C Alpine M3
    I thought the going rate for these was closer to $2,000 in great condition. Have prices gone up or is OP's price high? Also interested in pics

My Cars
    1995 M3, 1985 745i , S13 240sx sr20det
    We should be nice and not poop on ops thread he can ask whatever he wants, but time will tell.

95 BMW M3 Alpine-
    <GO...JIC Cross Coilovers- UUC RCAB, AKG FCAB, Rogue Engineering TM bushings- AA Gen3 Exhaust- Dinan F&R Strut Bars- Dinan F&R Sway Bars- X-Brace- Mishimoto Rad- BBS RK 17x8"- TRM Chip- Dinan BBTB- DIY CAI- JP Performance Headers- 21.5 injectors- JB Racing Flywheel- Bimmerworld TB boot- 540i MAF><SHOW...OE euro clear exterior lights- Depo w/ HID- Hurricane Alcantara interior- Stereo (Kenwood,Sony,MB Quart,Rockford Fosgate,JL Audio)- Black kidneys- Euro 3 Spoke- ZHP Knob- AutoDim Mirror>

My Cars
    1997 E36 M3
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=2032761

There are pictures as requested. I know the price is ridiculously high, I have yet to see another car with this interior from the factory. This is not "Rain" or "Hurricane" M Cross is much much more rare and the last time I saw an anthracite set for sale it went for close to $3k.

I am planning on getting the seats fully detailed and possibly rebuilding them in order to fetch a higher price.

My Cars
    1995 M3 Turbo 1997 M3
    I would like you to seriously consider selling me the whole car why even take it apart? ill buy my flight ticket in the morning whats the asking price, mileage and title status?
    1995 M3 Alpine on Dove
    AA Turbo manifold HX40 T3 CES 3" Piping Mishimoto R Line intercooler Turbosmart Ultragate & Raceport BOV CES Cutring 115# RK Tune E85 Aeromotive FPR Walboro 485 DKM Twin Disc Innovate SCG-1 & ECB-1 Porsche BBK FitmentLab Overfenders Hamann PG1's

1997 M3 Estoril on Rain
    AC Schnitzer Type 1's Bilstein PSS9's Turner: Monoball camber plates, rear camber arms, front & rear sway bars w/ reinforcements Supersprint Long Tubes
    AP Racing BBK

My Cars
    1997 E36 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by SourDeezBurnr View Post
    I would like you to seriously consider selling me the whole car why even take it apart? ill buy my flight ticket in the morning whats the asking price, mileage and title status?
    Haha, it is just a feeler ad. It's a clean title, 197k on the chassis, ~90k on newer motor with receipts, every single suspension component on the car has been refreshed, it needs nothing but a tank of gas! Not looking to sell the car though, it's the car I graduated high school in almost 5 years ago and I don't plan on selling it for the rest of my life. It's part of the family now. Sorry!

My Cars
    M3 Saloon
    That is the worst color cloth imo. But if its rare its rare I guess :shrugs: glws
    If the mind can conceive it, & you believe it, you will achieve it. - Napolean Hill
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1998 Alpine White & 1998 Arctic Silver ///m3/4/5
    JC Intake - ASC Delete - Dinan TB - Flow Matched 21.5# Injectors - JC Tune - SS Euro Reps (modified to retain SAP) - z3m ssk - Eisenmann Race 76mm - Yokohama Advan S2 - Squared LTW's - FK Silverline +X - Rogue FCAB/ RTAB/ RSM/ TM - X-Brace - CDV Delete -Racing Dynamics F&R Strut Braces - NGK BKR6E- German Castrol 0w-40

My Cars
    E36, E46
    Come back down to Earth buddy.
    '99 Estoril Blue + Dove Grey ///M3 coupe
    '04 Jet Black + Cinnamon ///
    M3 coupe

My Cars
    E30 M3 & E36 M3/4/5
    Was the interior set ever sold?

My Cars
    97 M3 Estoril on Dove
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratinoff View Post
    Was the interior set ever sold?
    That asking price is insane... Don't even consider it.. They make reproduction fabric for this pattern now. Get some beat up vaders for cheap and have them reapholstered. It'll look brand new, won't need powerwashed lol, and since it's repro you won't have the stress ruining original seats.

My Cars
    E30 M3 & E36 M3/4/5
    Quote Originally Posted by htxestorilm3 View Post
    That asking price is insane... Don't even consider it.. They make reproduction fabric for this pattern now. Get some beat up vaders for cheap and have them reapholstered. It'll look brand new, won't need powerwashed lol, and since it's repro you won't have the stress ruining original seats.
    Bmwfabric.com currently only offers black m-cross reproduction cloth; grey isn't currently being offered.

The $3.5k asking price included front/rear door panels/seats. Assuming these are not NLA, the cost would most likely exceed $3.5k. I used to search EBay Germany/UK for these interior sets. When I would stumble across them, they were less expensive then $3.5k, probably closer to $1.5k, but the when contacted privately about the auction, the seller would refuse to ship the seats/panels due to the time/expense involved with properly packing everything, despite the opportunity for the seller to amoritze this into the shipping cost.

My Cars
    E30 M3 & E36 M3/4/5
    I've never personally reupholster seats before, or have I commissioned a shop to. My impression with beat up vaders/comfort E36 seats is that when the leather is dried/cracked, the foam is usually damaged beneath and also requires replacement. I'm not certain if replacement bolsters, seat centers, seat bottoms, etc. are still available; they most likely are NLA. I'm not certain of what type of aftermarket foam I would get and would defer to a high-end upholstery shop. I would imagine that when repholstering a vintage Ferrari, Lamborghini, etc., that one would want to source high quality foam.

My Cars
    E30 M3 & E36 M3/4/5
    When adding the cost of reupholsting an old set of seats/panels, replacing foam, driving to and from the upholstery shop, etc. the idea of spending $3.5k becomes more attractive.

Look, I get your point. $3.5k is a kings ransom. There are many people on this forum that have bought running and driving cars for less. My buddy for example bought a 1985 Toyota Cressida wagon for $760 a few years back and drove it as his daily driver for two years and only did oil changes.

My Cars
    1997 E36 M3
    hello all,

I realize my price was high and to be honest i have ZERO plans to sell the interior anymore. This was merely a feeler ad and nothing more.

My Cars
    98 M3
    Put it back in your car Max.......

- 98 m3, techno/anthrazit cloth, 124k and officially worthless - 89 m3, alpine/black 143k and officially old - 2000 323it, tiag/grey, 169k and officially boring

My Cars
    1997 E36 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by notMpowered View Post
    Put it back in your car Max.......
    Hahaha I am honestly considering bringing the M3 back to the street car life and buying a more "common" combo for track duty...

My Cars
    98 M3
    Make sure the seats are in in September so we can get 3 techno on cloth cars in one place!

- 98 m3, techno/anthrazit cloth, 124k and officially worthless - 89 m3, alpine/black 143k and officially old - 2000 323it, tiag/grey, 169k and officially boring

My Cars
    1997 E36 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by notMpowered View Post
    Make sure the seats are in in September so we can get 3 techno on cloth cars in one place!
    Damn, i don't know if i can do it that quickly! need to source some carpet

My Cars
    98 M3
    Just toss the front seats in! It's all about angles baby.

My Cars
    E30 M3 & E36 M3/4/5
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaohe36 View Post
    hello all,

I realize my price was high and to be honest i have ZERO plans to sell the interior anymore. This was merely a feeler ad and nothing more.
    Thanks for confirming that the interior isn't currently for sale.